The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
The Ex Gf That I Still Miss

I recently just broke up with a girl and it took me just a few days to be ok, not even a week! Even though the girl and I were together for like close to 6 months, it is very easy for me to move on from her.

It is because I am the one who initiated the breakup!

But also because…I just couldn’t stand her attitude towards sex. While as lovingly as she was to me during the relationship, she was just not into sex. In the first two months, she was still willing to go with the flow. We actually had regular sex like 3 times minimum a week.

Mind you, both of us are already working adults in our late twenties.

Then she just started to reject my advances and merely wanted cuddling and kisses. WTH!

The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she rejected my request on my birthday night! NO FUCKING WAY. The countdown basically started that day and I broke up with her soon after.

One potential factor for her lack of passion could of course be my mediocre bedroom skills…but another more valid factor could probably be due to the fact that I am renting my current 3 bedroom unit with a guy friend. Maybe she just wasn’t comfortable doing our deed with a housemate in the same unit (different room of course haha).

All these frustrations actually have led me to further appreciate my ex ex girlfriend, let’s just call her Steph. We broke up almost 2 years ago.

Steph and I met at university and started our relationship during our final year. Then, we were together for another 5 years after graduation before we broke up.

We had a crazy, crazy, crazy amount of sex and the sex was fantastic. We were still having sex up until the day before we broke up actually.

Steph is sweet girl type of chio, smiles a lot, very kind and smart.

She was also very sexually adventurous when we were together. During university, we would fuck in the disabled toilets at the school ground. We would pleasure each other in cinemas, she would lift her shirt up and expose her very beautiful and supple C-cup boobs out so that I could suck on her nipples in our bus ride back to our Malaysia hometown. She would wear all the sexy lingerie I bought online for her, she even learnt to do deep throat so I could have as much fun as I want by pressing her head balls deep into her mouth.

Steph was really the dream girl that got away…especially so following two failed relationships after her.

From time to time, I still jerk off by viewing all the intimate photos and videos of us in my phone.

My favourite clip was not me fucking her, but me fingering her and a close up on her pussy. Watching her vaginal fluid gushing out as she orgasmed just brings me back to the sweet old days.

And then I would also sadly click open the Instagram app and stalk her IG stories.

She looks so happy now…with her boyfriend…seems like a local SG guy…sigh good for her…

I suspect every guy will have the one ex they wish they are still together with…
Old 21-09-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Ex Gf That I Still Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
I recently just broke up with a girl and it took me just a few days to be ok, not even a week! Even though the girl and I were together for like close to 6 months, it is very easy for me to move on from her.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she rejected my request on my birthday night! NO FUCKING WAY. The countdown basically started that day and I broke up with her soon after.

We had a crazy, crazy, crazy amount of sex and the sex was fantastic. We were still having sex up until the day before we broke up actually.

From time to time, I still jerk off by viewing all the intimate photos and videos of us in my phone.

I suspect every guy will have the one ex they wish they are still together with…
OMG. Your ex ex sounds like the one that got away from me, except my ex had A cup boobs. My most memorable was she CIM, swallowed, sat up, smiled at me, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Nice.

You made the right choice. Any rejection, especially on your birthday day, is a no no.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

Quote:
If the clock turned back for me to stop my stupidity, I would still choose to be stupid and fuck it up.
My girl now is not the best, nor the 2nd or the 3rd I have had in all aspects of being a gf.
My girl now is also the dumbest of all, sticking with me through upheavals, and I do mean upheavals, in my life. And we both know she can have a better life if she was not with me.
Now that things are better for me, for us, feels like a betrayal if I think of being with someone else.

Ok.

I do miss my 2nd gf.
I was her first guy. A timid by nature girl, but curious and very submissive and willing on sex.
Once when I did doggy on her, I rubbed her anus and wondered aloud if it could be entered(I was still very young then, not sexually knowledgeable) She responded as Yes, I can do her there if that is what I want.(did not happen tho, being still sexually green)

There were other stuff. Yeah, but I do miss her and think of her, as well as my previous gf.

And back to now.

What I have now may not be the best.
But I will always pick her over the rest.
Old 21-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

But also because…I just couldn’t stand her attitude towards sex. While as lovingly as she was to me during the relationship, she was just not into sex. In the first two months, she was still willing to go with the flow. We actually had regular sex like 3 times minimum a week.

Then she just started to reject my advances and merely wanted cuddling and kisses. WTH!

One potential factor for her lack of passion could of course be my mediocre bedroom skills…but another more valid factor could probably be due to the fact that I am renting my current 3 bedroom unit with a guy friend. Maybe she just wasn’t comfortable doing our deed with a housemate in the same unit (different room of course haha).

All these frustrations actually have led me to further appreciate my ex ex girlfriend, let’s just call her Steph. We broke up almost 2 years ago.

Steph and I met at university and started our relationship during our final year. Then, we were together for another 5 years after graduation before we broke up.

She was also very sexually adventurous when we were together. During university, we would fuck in the disabled toilets at the school ground. We would pleasure each other in cinemas, she would lift her shirt up and expose her very beautiful and supple C-cup boobs out so that I could suck on her nipples in our bus ride back to our Malaysia hometown. She would wear all the sexy lingerie I bought online for her, she even learnt to do deep throat so I could have as much fun as I want by pressing her head balls deep into her mouth.

Steph was really the dream girl that got away…especially so following two failed relationships after her.

My favourite clip was not me fucking her, but me fingering her and a close up on her pussy. Watching her vaginal fluid gushing out as she orgasmed just brings me back to the sweet old days.

And then I would also sadly click open the Instagram app and stalk her IG stories.

She looks so happy now…with her boyfriend…seems like a local SG guy…sigh good for her…

I was in the same boat as you bro, but i got lucky. My current gf came back to me after we broke up 6 years ago. She then went to try over 30 guys either flings,fwb or date. But end up all of them cannot satisfy her on bed.

She was pretty much a nymphomaniac, and me,with a cuckold fetish. She ended up finding me back the moment i broke up with the new gf. Think I'm probably the only guy that can stand her being a nymph.

Life's been good so far, we been together for already 2 years plus. Let her enjoy other guys also while i watch. Honestly, sex is very important in a rs.
So, be patient, she might come back to you if you are both meant for each other, unless the reason you broke up with her is cause you mistreated her.

Last edited by weefred; 21-09-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old 21-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Same situation, except that she didn't get away. In fact I married her. Before we got married we fucked almost everyday.

After marriage and kids, it's a miracle that we even fuck once per month. Whenever I request, I always get rejected. End up kena reject until sian till I don't even request anymore and go outside eat.
Old 21-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
Same situation, except that she didn't get away. In fact I married her. Before we got married we fucked almost everyday.

After marriage and kids, it's a miracle that we even fuck once per month. Whenever I request, I always get rejected. End up kena reject until sian till I don't even request anymore and go outside eat.
I think this is very common nowadays
Old 22-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

This is an Adult Sex Discussion forum. No one wants to hear about your fucking relationship problems, and who you broke up with and which cheebye you miss. Go and whine somewhere else about that. Now on the other hand, if you want to give the bros here the contact info for the girl you recently broke up with, so we can try our luck with her, this is the right forum for that. I am sure she is up for some rebound sex with some of the bros here.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

high five dude!

My situation more or less similar as yours except the go outside eat part.

After divorce then I go out and eat. hahaha. No one cooking at home.
Old 22-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 20
ossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant futureossy77 has a brilliant future

Nice......
Old 22-09-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gojer72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But I will always pick her over the rest.
Old 22-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are not alone. So try and earn more and go eat outside since home is not cooking!!!!
Old 22-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossy77 View Post
Nice......

Just upped you 18 pts. Pls trade thanks
Old 23-09-2023, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Getting denied on birthday should be the equivalent of guys forgetting birthday or anniversary.

I would ask why tho.
Nonetheless, still really bad.
Old 23-09-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Ex means ex and why still miss?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 24-09-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

I'm the luckier guy.

Ended my FB years ago. But still miss her quite a lot. Been "stalking" her on Facebook and insta ever since. One day took the guts to say hi to her on insta.

She's already married and have a kid. She responded and met up for lunch. She still look the same. Somehow we got connected back as FB again. She also miss me a lot.

She's also quite a nymph. Hubby can't satisfy her at all. She admitted I'm still the best for her. Same level of energy as her. So we are enjoying each other......

This type of FB is the best. Sexually very active. Not so emo baggage as she has kid to look after.

We make out every time we meet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1