The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reasons/excuses for travelling

Bro, encourage her to go on a solo trip if she’s the kind of person who would enjoy that. Else ask her to plan one with her friends. And you do the bookings.

Be honest and tell her that this something you want to do yourself but would rather her go first. You get brownie points and later you redeem them for a solo trip yourself where you can masturbate in peace lol.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Bro, encourage her to go on a solo trip if she’s the kind of person who would enjoy that. Else ask her to plan one with her friends. And you do the bookings.

Be honest and tell her that this something you want to do yourself but would rather her go first. You get brownie points and later you redeem them for a solo trip yourself where you can masturbate in peace lol.
We guys want our own space but we will be wary of granting wife the same freedom. How many married bros will agree?
Old 15-09-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
We guys want our own space but we will be wary of granting wife the same freedom. How many married bros will agree?
Agree 101%
Old 15-09-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

My friend told his wife he go with friends to Thailand temple buy amulet..His wife not interested so didnt follow
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 16-09-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Gals are not stupid. U think they don't know any vices in BBK or other countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suggest bring her along to the trip and bored her to death...so next time she will not want to join...

Oh if go BKK must bring her to see all vices shows...example Tiger and GoGo show...also bring her to massage and shopping...make sure she attend all the drinking sessions...

Guaranteed next time you can go alone...
Old 16-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

My opinion is gals are not stupid.

She let u go overseas (whether it's work trip or personal trip) but she knows what u can potentially do there. And she chose to keep quiet so as not to stir any quarrels and to keep the relationship.

So u just plan whatever u want (like go with friends, relatives, colleagues, etc), to make the trip looks legit and decent.

If yr wife keeps quiet about it, feel blessed that u have such a good wife.
Old 16-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
My opinion is gals are not stupid.

She let u go overseas (whether it's work trip or personal trip) but she knows what u can potentially do there. And she chose to keep quiet so as not to stir any quarrels and to keep the relationship.

So u just plan whatever u want (like go with friends, relatives, colleagues, etc), to make the trip looks legit and decent.

If yr wife keeps quiet about it, feel blessed that u have such a good wife.
Nah, she keeps quiet about it so she can enjoy her own fuck spree. HAHAHA.
Old 17-09-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pipe_pope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good reason is overseas runs. Full/half Marathons, forest races, mountain races, Spartan races etc.

But make sure it's not out of the blue and that you really do the runs here in SG and train regularly also
Old 18-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

attend courses overseas. such as those motivational courses, think some China guy do those how to think rich and become rich that kind of stuff in KL... saw someone post that in FB before...

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 18-09-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

Haha thanks for all the ideas and suggestions! Will use one that fits me best.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
niros2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

d tell her that this something you want to do
Old 23-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suggest bring her along to the trip and bored her to death...so next time she will not want to join...
thats a great idea! tbh. pragmatic too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1