The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My one and only cheating partner

vinegar smell in the air...
Old 15-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread. Tent set!
Old 16-07-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, keep it up !
Old 16-07-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Wink Re: My one and only cheating partner

Bro i suspect ur wife also having her own fwb outside.... Or she knows that u r cheating on her ...
Old 16-07-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Bro i suspect ur wife also having her own fwb outside.... Or she knows that u r cheating on her ...
Hahaha, will know in time to come as it develops, but definitely no fwb, that's what I can say for now
Old 16-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudeSMLJPique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Hahaha, will know in time to come as it develops, but definitely no fwb, that's what I can say for now
Waiting for more updates bro
Old 16-07-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes cannot wait for more, cheers!
Old 17-07-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 13

Hi all, am back. Glad you folks enjoyed. Appreciate the encouragement from all! Here we go

The Retreat (2)
Upon reaching, we were chauffeured to the hotel, along the way, I saw T and N having soft conversations and laughing loudly, I felt even more sian, after the standard welcome drinks and such. We got the cards to our respective rooms.

T: sorry guys, boss and management level have their own rooms, the rest will be shared rooms. Haha!
V, N! Here you go!

"Ccb, I got to share the room with this narcissist!" I thought to myself.

N: V, we will be roommates for the next 3 days, feels like NS again? Hahahahaha

Me: haha, so long no stand by bed I ok!(me trying to sound happy)

I took a quick look at T but she's going on her stuff as usual without taking a look at me..I felt slightly disappointed as we took the lift up to our respective rooms. As we were unpacking inside our rooms( luckily hotel did not cock up, two single beds instead of one queen, if not hassle to arrange again)

N: V...you think T hot or not?

Metaken by surprise by the question)....huh? Don't know leh, but she's married, where got lobang?(acting blur) you interested in her? Haha

N: haha, no lah. I also know she's married, just feel that she looks hot today, maybe because of the holiday mood, maybe because of her top...Haha...

Me: hahahahaha...

After which, the team met for a meal, food tasted nice to be honest, probably the holiday mood. After the meal..

T: ok guys! Free time till we meet up later at the pub for a drink, no one is supposed to skip ar...haha

Telegram message comes in..

T: I badly need a cock in my mouth now, food too bland...room xxxx in 10mins...send me a message when you near so that I can leave the door open a bit to let you come in fast to avoid others spotting you...

Upon seeing that, I made an excuse, rushed up to my room and cleaned my tool then I went over to T's room..as planned, the door was slightly opened, after scanning the area, I slipped into her room and close the door immediately. As I turned around eagerly, I saw T, still wearing that padded spaghetti, on her bed with her fingers inside her love hole and dripping wet..

T: what...took you so...long? I couldn't take it...so I...ahh...diy 1st..I need your cock in my mouth now..ahh....

Having a instant hardon after being disappointed since reaching here, I took off my shorts and walked towards T, pushing my erected cock into her mouth.."revenge time!" I thought to myself..

Me: here you go, honey..

After 10 seconds, I pulled out of her mouth and looked at her without saying anything..

T: why did you take out? I need it in my mouth....

Me: that's your punishment!

T: huh? (Her fingers still actively in and out of her pussy)

Me: punishment for ignoring me till now and talking to other guys! No cock for you tonight! (I gave a stern look as I said this) are you trying to seduce N?huh?

T: no...no... it's just casual talk.. please...give me....give me the honour to serve you....my mouth needs something inside.... please...

I took a couple of steps away from her and stood there just looking down on this bitch who's fingers are still actively working on herself while begging me...she began to crawl towards me as I moved backwards with every steps she took forward while giving a triumphant expression.

T: please.....give me my dessert.....

Me: promise you won't try to seduce others and I'll consider letting you eat....

T: I promise....I promise....

Without warning, I took a step forward, pulled her hair back and fucked her mouth furiously...T obliged by tightening her mouth while giving me that puppy eyes which she knows I loved.

Me: fuck! Your mouth is so tight today! Arrghhh

T: I loooveajwjsjd itttt

Me: bitch! I don't know what the fuck you saying but I expect to see zero drips when I pull out later...arrghhh

T: ummmm...ummmmm.

T began tightening her mouth even more while fondling my balls, I felt my army coming, held her head tight and released waves and waves into her mouth...after I finished unloading, I looked at her still kneeling in front of me struggling to swallow all of my load. "Bitch!" I said as I turned around and walked out of her room without waiting for her to respond.

Back at my room, I recap to myself.."wow, that was intense, especially the last part where I walked away! Man! This should teach her not to seduce others in front of me!" I smile proudly to myself at my "achievement "....or so I thought...after a quick shower, it's time for some clubbing. I noticed N wasn't in the room the whole time I was here as I came out of the shower. Cb kia must be somewhere trying to impress some ladies with his bod I thought to myself...

Will try to post more later, stay tuned!
Old 17-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm

Maybe after you left T's room, N is servicing her?

Quote:
Part 13

I noticed N wasn't in the room the whole time I was here as I came out of the shower. Cb kia must be somewhere trying to impress some ladies with his bod I thought to myself...

Old 17-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Part 13

Hi all, am back. Glad you folks enjoyed. Appreciate the encouragement from all! Here we go

The Retreat (2)
Upon reaching, we were chauffeured to the hotel, along the way, I saw T and N having soft conversations and laughing loudly, I felt even more sian, after the standard welcome drinks and such. We got the cards to our respective rooms.

T: sorry guys, boss and management level have their own rooms, the rest will be shared rooms. Haha!
V, N! Here you go!

"Ccb, I got to share the room with this narcissist!" I thought to myself.

N: V, we will be roommates for the next 3 days, feels like NS again? Hahahahaha

Me: haha, so long no stand by bed I ok!(me trying to sound happy)

I took a quick look at T but she's going on her stuff as usual without taking a look at me..I felt slightly disappointed as we took the lift up to our respective rooms. As we were unpacking inside our rooms( luckily hotel did not cock up, two single beds instead of one queen, if not hassle to arrange again)

N: V...you think T hot or not?

Metaken by surprise by the question)....huh? Don't know leh, but she's married, where got lobang?(acting blur) you interested in her? Haha

N: haha, no lah. I also know she's married, just feel that she looks hot today, maybe because of the holiday mood, maybe because of her top...Haha...

Me: hahahahaha...

After which, the team met for a meal, food tasted nice to be honest, probably the holiday mood. After the meal..

T: ok guys! Free time till we meet up later at the pub for a drink, no one is supposed to skip ar...haha

Telegram message comes in..

T: I badly need a cock in my mouth now, food too bland...room xxxx in 10mins...send me a message when you near so that I can leave the door open a bit to let you come in fast to avoid others spotting you...

Upon seeing that, I made an excuse, rushed up to my room and cleaned my tool then I went over to T's room..as planned, the door was slightly opened, after scanning the area, I slipped into her room and close the door immediately. As I turned around eagerly, I saw T, still wearing that padded spaghetti, on her bed with her fingers inside her love hole and dripping wet..

T: what...took you so...long? I couldn't take it...so I...ahh...diy 1st..I need your cock in my mouth now..ahh....

Having a instant hardon after being disappointed since reaching here, I took off my shorts and walked towards T, pushing my erected cock into her mouth.."revenge time!" I thought to myself..

Me: here you go, honey..

After 10 seconds, I pulled out of her mouth and looked at her without saying anything..

T: why did you take out? I need it in my mouth....

Me: that's your punishment!

T: huh? (Her fingers still actively in and out of her pussy)

Me: punishment for ignoring me till now and talking to other guys! No cock for you tonight! (I gave a stern look as I said this) are you trying to seduce N?huh?

T: no...no... it's just casual talk.. please...give me....give me the honour to serve you....my mouth needs something inside.... please...

I took a couple of steps away from her and stood there just looking down on this bitch who's fingers are still actively working on herself while begging me...she began to crawl towards me as I moved backwards with every steps she took forward while giving a triumphant expression.

T: please.....give me my dessert.....

Me: promise you won't try to seduce others and I'll consider letting you eat....

T: I promise....I promise....

Without warning, I took a step forward, pulled her hair back and fucked her mouth furiously...T obliged by tightening her mouth while giving me that puppy eyes which she knows I loved.

Me: fuck! Your mouth is so tight today! Arrghhh

T: I loooveajwjsjd itttt

Me: bitch! I don't know what the fuck you saying but I expect to see zero drips when I pull out later...arrghhh

T: ummmm...ummmmm.

T began tightening her mouth even more while fondling my balls, I felt my army coming, held her head tight and released waves and waves into her mouth...after I finished unloading, I looked at her still kneeling in front of me struggling to swallow all of my load. "Bitch!" I said as I turned around and walked out of her room without waiting for her to respond.

Back at my room, I recap to myself.."wow, that was intense, especially the last part where I walked away! Man! This should teach her not to seduce others in front of me!" I smile proudly to myself at my "achievement "....or so I thought...after a quick shower, it's time for some clubbing. I noticed N wasn't in the room the whole time I was here as I came out of the shower. Cb kia must be somewhere trying to impress some ladies with his bod I thought to myself...

stay tuned indeed
Old 18-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Hmmmmm

Maybe after you left T's room, N is servicing her?
Nice guess!
Old 18-07-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Part 14
Am back, thanks for all the response!

The retreat (3)
The team met at the cosy pub, everyone was relaxed and chatting about everything except work😁. For me, I just shot a load, so I just sit there casually, joining in the topics while my attention is on T to see if she's doing anything weird. "That's my good girl, looks like what I did just now works" I thought to myself as I saw her joining in the fun, talking and joking with everyone instead of just engaging in small talks with N. To be honest, she's not a very pretty lady but she knows what to wear to cover her weaknesses and enhance her good points of her body. I saw her in a beach shorts and a tight T shirt only complements her C cups that for some reasons caused some stir inside my shorts too. Just when I was thinking if I'll get some tonight...

N: bro, come! Have a drink!

Me: yooo, lai lai. Hahaha, let me get some more for you.

N: chill chill, no need to be so courteous lah, we all bros! Come!

I was taken aback by N's actions. We seldom interact during work but here he is "bro here, bro there"..must be the effects of alcohol... After a couple of hours, the team started going back to their rooms one by one, T was one of the 1st who said she wanted to go back to the room and rest which kind of surprised me but I thought what I did to her just now tamed her, I unwittingly smiled thinking of that....

N: bro, going back room? Wa, damn tired already..

Me: huh? Ya, ya...let's go.

Back in the room, N went for a shower 1st while I was sitting there thinking if tonight got kangtao or not when I received a Telegram message, "hoseh liao!" I thought to myself, I unlocked my phone eagerly while making sure N will not see anything if he comes out. Weird but it was a video from T.."maybe some diy video for me, this little slut" I thought to myself...as I tapped to open the video, I saw T close up in the video still in the padded spaghetti which she wore earlier when I mouth fucked her plus her lacy underwear on.."hmm, she took this after i shot my load? Why?"
She slowly move away from her phone's camera and started to kneel down, ensuring she's in the frame, more questions popped up in my mind, I barely finished my thoughts when I saw her beckoning to someone using one finger in her slutty way and looks. Then I saw someone with a full erected cock enter the frame and T just took it in her mouth without hesitation! Wtf??!! I looked at the owner of the cock and there was N enjoying the service of T with that horny look on his face! Here was I looking at my cheat partner sucking off her fantasy partner while I can only look helplessly as it was a deed done earlier!

N: arrr, T....you damn good at this...this holiday should have happen earlier, I missed out on so much.....

T looked into the camera frame periodically, as if to protest against me for treating her that way earlier on.

T: (while licking N's shaft) I know right? You are so long and thick, plus your abs....I can't wait to taste what's coming out of that monster....ummmm....(bitch looked at the camera again after saying that)

N: can I fuck you?

N pulled a chair from behind him and sat down to enjoy a different angle of sucking from T. He leaned in front, which only shows his abs more clearly, to fondle T's breasts softly, playing with the rims of her nipples, triggering moans form her. T began to use her fingers to run along N's abs while looking at the camera frame again...

T:.......no....just enjoy your oral....

N: you like taking videos huh? Ahhh

N didnt push for it and just sat there enjoying what T is offering him... after sometime...

N: I'm coming...coming!!!! Arrghhh

N tried to hold T's head like I did(guys are all the same&#128514but T pulled away and let N finish on her face instead, N released a huge load and I started to think who can shoot more
when N finished shooting, T took a look into the camera frame again and gave a smirk.....upon seeing that, I instinctively thought "what a beta! You didn't push hard enough to fuck her and only finish on her face, loser!"...the video ended there and I started to process what's happening..
Was this pre planned? Was this post planned as T's way of getting back at me? Is she angry at me? Why am I feeling some jealousy or is that a man's instinct to desire dominance over other guys? Then I remembered something, the top..so T sucked N off right after me! What the fuck??? I am supposed to be excited but why do I feel some anger? Is she changing interests because N is fitter, longer and thicker? I was deep in thoughts when...

N: bro, I done showering, your turn

I gave a slight nod of the head, picked up my bathing stuff and walked into the shower room without answering N. As I walked past him, I can't help but swear inside my mind knowing this narcissist is better equipped than me..

Further developments in next post. Stay tuned!
Old 19-07-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Part 15

The retreat (4)
I sat at the toilet bowl, thinking how should I reply to that video.. with no answer in mind. I thought that it's best not to do anything, should message my wife 1st, I haven't contacted her ever since morning when we reached..

Me: bb, what are you doing? We just had some drinks and now I am just chilling.

S: ok lor. Just watching TV. Hahaha

Me: watch tv need to be so high meh? LoL

S: no ar...I ask you something can?

Me: what?

S: do you think I still look good? As in just wearing undergarments or like naked?

Me: huh? Still good ar, why that weird question?

S: haha, no lah. Maybe recently fatter so a bit insecure ba.

Me: don't worry, fat or thin I still like..

S: hehe, I go sleep already. Good night!

Me: ok, goodnight.

I took a look at the time, it's just 10am or so, she don't usually sleep so early. But that doubt was swiftly thrown out of my mind when I see an incoming Telegram message..
T: like the video?

Me: ..........

T: jealous ar? I am not your wife nor gf, no reasons for you to be jealous. Hehe

Me: no lah, just...abit...shocked.

T: who asked you to leave me there on the floor after coming, although I like the feeling.......so I had to show you I can get another cock anytime..N is thicker than you no doubt...but he doesn't read me like you do....you can see from the video that he requested for sex I rejected him and he just leave it at that, that's why I only let him finish on my face. I still prefer you...the dominant you...and no need to be jealous, I had agreement with him that our flings only last till end of this retreat. As for whether he will get to enter me....well...I can't promise anything....hehe
The text was followed by a photo of her dripping lovehole..

Me: you now overseas, husband not here you very daring hor.....want me to fuck you hard now? I can go over anytime you know....

T: no....come over at 4am instead, make my day......oh, N didn't know about you so don't spoil my retreat..I know you guys sometimes like to show off your "trophies" during casual talks. Just letting you know I'll be talking to him over text later..

Me: be prepared to start your day sore tomorrow. Enough said(I sound cold but T is starting to give me the gf feel although in a twisted way)

I took a shower and walked out to see N sitting there, supposedly replying to messages with that tiko look on his face. "Must be talking to T" I thought to myself, it sure feels different when one feels that he is in control.
Me: sup N? Why you look so happy looking at your phone? Talking girlfriend ar?

N: haha, no lah. Just some interesting exchanges with a friend.

Me: come on man, what friend? Confirm is female, your tiko look all come out already. Hahahah

N: hahah, actually... nothing lah.

Me: okok, don't disturb you already. I go sleep 1st, damn tired.

I left him alone to his interesting exchanges and went to sleep earlier, planning in my mind on how to make my own day and T's too at 4am..
Old 19-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Morning wood?

Do not forget to set the alarm for 4am.

Also do not wake up N.

hahahaha

Quote:
I left him alone to his interesting exchanges and went to sleep earlier, planning in my mind on how to make my own day and T's too at 4am..
Old 21-07-2023, 06:04 AM
Samster

Part 16

The retreat(5)
I could barely sleep as I kept looking at the time on my phone, finally around 345am...
Me: time for some fun, I hope you are awake..

T: ....I am half asleep....I leave the door open now....

Upon seeing that, I got up slowly and tip toe out of my room to avoid waking N up, it's gonna be a hassle if I got to explain why am I up and about so early. Once out of my room, I walked as fast as I could to T's room on another level while trying to be natural.
Door was opened when I reached there as she said, I walked in, closed the door softly and walked towards the bed where T is. "Time for some play" I thought to myself. There were dimmed lights just enough to see her but not totally clear, T is on her bed, laying flat on her stomach "sleeping", in a black lacy lingerie which somehow seems different but I couldn't put a finger on it. That ass in my view is really a piece of art...meaty and thick...perfect for dog style...
I tip toe to her bedside and took out one of 2 extra t shirts I brought along for my play... without warning, I pinned her down gently and used the t shirt to blindfold her eyes from behind her.

T in her sexy half asleep tone: who's...that....what are you trying to do? Is that N?

I got agitated but strangely aroused upon hearing that, I turned her around gently and used the other t shirt to tie her hands together. It was then I knew why the lingerie looks different to me.. she's wearing the type of lingerie where there are bra straps but no cups, just lacy linings along the rim of the breasts, the black lacy thongs had a hole where the pussy is, this view made me almost go mad, I knew of this type of lingerie but this is the 1st time I seen it in person and in bedroom play!
Calming myself down, I put my mouth to hers for an intense tongue fight while fondling her C cups, as I slowly slide down to her breasts, I gave a hard bite on both her nipples..

T: arrghhh, that is so painful while enjoyable...I don't know who you are but... hmmm.....I like.....it...

Then I slowly kissed her stomach right down to her pussy, teasing her by kissing the inner thighs while skipping the important area..

T: whoever you are.....this is so wrong but......I need....your tongue....there... please...

I continued teasing for a couple of mins before I suddenly place my mouth there and started licking it hungrily, rimming the entrance while rubbing the "little pearl"...or clitoris....

T: oh my!!....ahhh.....ahhh....don't.. don't..stop.....I'll do anything, just don't stop!!!!Ahhh!!!!

This shit is getting too hot! I thought to myself...after making her dripping wet, I got up...put her tied hands above her head and started to mouth fuck her... as usual, T never disappoints..even with her hands tied, her mouth still works wonders, taking up every inch of my throbbing cock like the hungry slut she is.

T: stranger......fuck me please..I am tied up, I know I can't do anything to stop you..I don't know who you are but I need you inside me... please...

I maintained my silence, turned her around, my cock grew harder seeing that slutty thong with a hole just right for penetration, I slowly slide into that reddish wet pussy without taking off her thong...and started doing her doggy style..

T: ahhh, ahhh, this feels so good, can you take off the cloth on my eyes so that I....know....who...you...are....

Me whispering in a badly faked voice: not a chance...slut...

After a couple of mins, I turned her around, put her tied hands above her head again and started to pump with her legs on my shoulders.

T: ahhh, ahhh, I never had such a strong penis inside me before, please...tell me who you are...are you N?.....if yes, I want you beyond our..... agreement..... please..tell me..

My primal instinct got triggered hearing that and I started to pump her even harder! When I felt myself coming, I pulled out and shot my load on her face while looking at her desperately trying to lick up those that was near her mouth. Looking at the amount of sperm I shot, I felt that I outdid myself again.

Me whispering to her ears: I have loosen the cloth on your hands..do not move until you hear me out of the room..

T in a mess with sperm all over her face: yes...yes..I will obey.....I will not attempt to see who you are..... as long as you come again...I need you to fuck me again... please...

I did not reply and walked back to my room feeling satisfied,feeling in control..

Upon reaching my room, N is still asleep. "Great, no need to cook up reason on where I went" I thought..
*Telegram message

T: you are better than I thought....my below is sore... seems like you passed.....made my day, let's enjoy the day!

Me:? Passed what?

T: hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1