The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My one and only cheating partner

She was using her vibrator?
Old 06-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 4
Nice guesses by all, but T is more than that, you folks will know as it develops. Which is why I am so addicted to her. A small part for the afternoon, I try to finish this sub episode by tonight 😀

So, I made an excuse that I had to work late that night, waited till everyone goes off. Time to see what she wants to say even though I don't know wtf is happening. Upon reaching there, I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, she looks damn hot on that day with a spaghetti top and tight jeans..

T: ok, what did you hear this morning standing outside the toilet?

Me: ummm....

T: yes, I was video calling my husband and... showing him live show of me... that's why you hear the moaning...and yes, I moaned your name because my husband ordered me to moan a colleague's name...

Me: wait what?! I was going to say I didn't hear anything, but ok...

T: .......

At that point of time, I knew it's now or never, all the fantasies I had of T can be fulfilled one by one since she also seems to be interested....

Me: so....why will you moan my name?

T: (gives out a loud haiz), the multiple up skirts, down blouse and the cinema incidents, it was all planned. I just thought it was fun to show you because you are my type and I like seeing your bulge inside your tight jeans. But that's it, I didn't think of going further....I told my husband what I did and he encouraged me to reveal more but maintain a bottom line. So...yeah..

Me thinking jipai hoseh liao: ok, the bottom line is just show no touch or... cheating for real?

T: yea..looks like no more fun since now that you already knew

Me: what's your fantasies of me?

T: umm....big....

Me: since you like fun, why not take it a step further and proceed for real? It can be our secret

T: no! I have to draw the line somewhere

Me: aren't you interested to confirm your fantasies? No one needs to know

T:.......
Old 06-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AHHH, I guess I have the same fetish as the husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Part 4
Nice guesses by all, but T is more than that, you folks will know as it develops. Which is why I am so addicted to her. A small part for the afternoon, I try to finish this sub episode by tonight 😀

So, I made an excuse that I had to work late that night, waited till everyone goes off. Time to see what she wants to say even though I don't know wtf is happening. Upon reaching there, I made a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, she looks damn hot on that day with a spaghetti top and tight jeans..

T: ok, what did you hear this morning standing outside the toilet?

Me: ummm....

T: yes, I was video calling my husband and... showing him live show of me... that's why you hear the moaning...and yes, I moaned your name because my husband ordered me to moan a colleague's name...

Me: wait what?! I was going to say I didn't hear anything, but ok...

T: .......

At that point of time, I knew it's now or never, all the fantasies I had of T can be fulfilled one by one since she also seems to be interested....

Me: so....why will you moan my name?

T: (gives out a loud haiz), the multiple up skirts, down blouse and the cinema incidents, it was all planned. I just thought it was fun to show you because you are my type and I like seeing your bulge inside your tight jeans. But that's it, I didn't think of going further....I told my husband what I did and he encouraged me to reveal more but maintain a bottom line. So...yeah..

Me thinking jipai hoseh liao: ok, the bottom line is just show no touch or... cheating for real?

T: yea..looks like no more fun since now that you already knew

Me: what's your fantasies of me?

T: umm....big....

Me: since you like fun, why not take it a step further and proceed for real? It can be our secret

T: no! I have to draw the line somewhere

Me: aren't you interested to confirm your fantasies? No one needs to know

T:.......
Old 06-07-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

do continue...
camping with tissues in stock...
Old 06-07-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 5

Hi, am back. Appreciate the response from all bros/sis. One for tonight to close this sub episode.

Me: why don't we discuss in your office?

T:......

In her office, I sat her down and stood in front of her to give her a direct view of the bulge inside the tight jeans. I can see her struggling to look and don't look at the same time. Grabbing the chance, I unzipped my jeans, pulled down together with my underwear to show her what she wanted to see.(not big, just around 6 inches. No fantasy size here)

Me: is it as what you thought?
I said as I see her eyes widening.
T: yes... definitely as I thought..bigger than his.....
Me: bigger than who?
T: my.... husband
Me: what do you want to do now that you saw it.

I didn't expect the next action she took, she grabbed my fully erected cock and took it inside her mouth, slurping it like a delicious ice cream! It was an amazing feel as she did it just like the av stars. It was hard trying to hold back long after having fantasies on her for so long.
Me: arrgh, I am coming soon! Where do I finish?
She just looked up towards me with her round puppy eyes and ignored me, that only serves to make me more aroused and I finally shoot my load into her mouth...I was expecting her to spit out but to my surprise, I saw her throat moving, she nonchalantly swallowed the load of a guy she's sucking for the 1st time....knn....
T: why you come so much? I almost cannot hold all!
Me: I very long time didn't shoot so much already...
T: you like? I can do it often since you said that it can be a secret
Me: next time will be in other holes...
And she gave me a naughty squeeze on my balls in response 😅

On the way home, I received a message
T: just want to say I look forward to the next time.. and actually the toilet events leading to just now..it was planned...hehe.but you bigger that part is true tho..... miss your....hehe...hehe

"Wtf is up with this girl?" I thought to myself.not that I am complaining tho..
Old 06-07-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

damm... me shoot a big load too...
thanks for the updates...
Old 07-07-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
damm... me shoot a big load too...
thanks for the updates...
You are welcome 😄
Old 07-07-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarIight View Post
AHHH, I guess I have the same fetish as the husband
Nice! Would love to hear more as it's closely related to the later part too😘
Old 07-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Please continue ur sexcapades with T Jus curious, how old are u guys?

Does her hubby know that u r fking her?
Old 07-07-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Please continue ur sexcapades with T Jus curious, how old are u guys?

Does her hubby know that u r fking her?
Thanks for the encouragement. Will try to post later, she's in her mind 30s, I'm in my early 40s.
As for your question, will be known in later episodes 😁
Old 07-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Good one... camping ⛺️ here for more updates on the story. I love the start.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Looking forward to hearing more of ur sexcapades
Old 07-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Part 6

Over the next few days, there were no interaction except for work. Just when I thought that was a one off event, I received a telegram message, I got excited because telegram message means something is up!

T: have you been storing your power? I expect nothing less than the load like previously...which was followed by a photo of her big brown nips..
T: you like this color and size? My husband loves them. Hehe

Me trying to stay calm and non desperate: haha, who wouldn't?

Without any warning, I saw T appearing on front of my desk claiming that there is a problem with the paper work. She sat next to me and professionally point out what she needs and what I did, oh btw, my desk is at the last of the row, meaning my back is to the wall. Just as she was explaining, I feel her thighs rubbing against mine reminding me of that movie night... immediately I got a hard on thinking what should I say or react. The next thing I know, I felt her hands rubbing my already erected cock from the outside of the jeans. Shit man it's making me crazy and I can't take it out! She increased her speed of rubbing and suddenly stopped as if she knew I am coming soon, wtf! At that point of time, I was already preparing to shoot and think of how to clean later! Then she just walked away like nothing happened. I almost wanted to go toilet and finish the job myself! As I was calming down...

T: looks good and prepared huh? Hehe

Me: ........

T: you thought you gonna shoot? Haha..maybe...just maybe... tonight? Bring me to dinner, go in my car... since you don't drive

Me: ok....

Ps..appreciate the rep from all, give me sometime to up your rep as I have limited power for each day. Paiseh paiseh
Old 08-07-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
T: looks good and prepared huh? Hehe

Me: ........

T: you thought you gonna shoot? Haha..maybe...just maybe... tonight? Bring me to dinner, go in my car... since you don't drive

Me: ok....
Wow direct invitation.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 08-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome story bro leeroy. Please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1