The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

Any lookalike pics of ur wife and pei ying? Wonder hw they look like...

On a side note if u really wanna play, be careful as she's very close to ur wife... U dunno what kind of person she is...

Ladies 6th sense can be very good, she can detect if u r getting very close to peiying or cheating on her...

Who knows, this might even lead to a 3some? 😂
Old 29-06-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, support!
Old 29-06-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Can understand her pts to be angry .... don't treat her like a trash used n dump ... pls sextisfied her in return

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 29-06-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 21
tomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
“I was like ok lor I go to dinner with you two, then when we got back home, you purposely had sex with her until so damn loud, 怕死我不知道这样 (intentionally wanted me to know)! Now, now you ask me to drink with you, in the living room so that it's appropriate?” She was furious, her eyes were wide open.

Despite I was overwhelmed with her frustration, as a man I couldn’t help but notice she was still wearing the same singlet as yesterday, with no bras, her slightly visible cleavage and her tits shook violently as she was scolding me.
this part damn funny sia. i can imagine her tone, her expression (and her shaking tits) when she said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend
I thought to myself - I think I know why her husband got into an argument with her already… Pei Ying is a crazy bitch…fucking hell...but Pei Ying is also a very sexy, very sexy, very hot, weird crazy bitch…
think you've nailed it TS, not many can handle but looks like you're the chosen one!

keep it up bro, camping for more...
Old 01-07-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zackydabomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is very becoming of a hentai in what to be a scene in their house daily. Damn. So many references especially the jiggly tits and small tits comparison. Right off a play in hentai. Lol. Not that I'm well versed in hentai. Just like to make my options diversed. Keep it up TS.
subscribed !
Old 01-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

dun take too long to write bro, so did u go into the room to 🍺🍺 and fuck her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 01-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support for more updates!!
Old 02-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I have extra rooms in my condo, your friend can visit me anytime, save you some money
I don't have any friends who require lodging. Just a speculative situation
Old 03-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

Nice story bro. Waiting for more.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hello ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V nice story! Keep it coming!
Old 03-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Wow quite rare for a woman to be straightforward with what they want.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
guydot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

喜欢你的故事。可以update多一些吗
Old 03-07-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

dun let us wait too long TS, nice story 👍👍👍👍
Old 03-07-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guydot View Post
喜欢你的故事。可以update多一些吗
Channel 5 please
Old 04-07-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Nice story, thank you for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1