The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all
Re: Vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
hello bro, a tube inserted through the pee hole?? thats done when you're knocked down by GA i assume right? cant imagine if it was done live.... how soon could u return to normal activities like work etc?
Haha..yes, it was done after GA. I'd probably be squirming around if I was awake when they try to insert it.

my work dont require any physical exertion, so i was back to work the next day.
i stopped myself from exercising for at least 3 weeks to ensure i gave my body enough time to heal up. i also didnt carry my kids for at least 2 weeks.

best to have your spouse/partner that can accompany/drive you home. that way, the doctor will let you head home after the GA wears off. if you go alone, they will monitor you much longer or may even hospitalize you for 1 night.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
Haha..yes, it was done after GA. I'd probably be squirming around if I was awake when they try to insert it.

my work dont require any physical exertion, so i was back to work the next day.
i stopped myself from exercising for at least 3 weeks to ensure i gave my body enough time to heal up. i also didnt carry my kids for at least 2 weeks.

best to have your spouse/partner that can accompany/drive you home. that way, the doctor will let you head home after the GA wears off. if you go alone, they will monitor you much longer or may even hospitalize you for 1 night.
Got it.. thanks for the info.. wlll see how it goes. Anybody else planning for vasec?
Old 25-03-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

got the lab test back last week. no more swimmers. happily fire in the hole!
damn shiok!
Old 25-03-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Jbacarel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I had a vasectomy around 15 years ago, and it’s great.
No more worrying about contraceptives. Can f-ck anyone and know that you will never knock them up.

Performance is unchanged.
Same full amount of ejaculate when I cum also.

I had same day surgery. Local anaesthetic only. All done in around 45 mins. Had a bit of bruised ‘appearance’ afterwards, which is just blood in the sack, during the op. No pain during or after the op, but just took it easy for a few days in case.

The doctor said I needed to ejaculate ~30 times before I could have penetrative sex with zero risk of pregnancy. I told my partner that only oral sex with CIM was allowed during time, which she obliged me every night. It was a great month of recovery.

Only warning is be 100% sure you will not want to create babies with a new partner in future, as a reversal is expensive and more complicated.

All the best bro.
Old 26-03-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve one child so far so would like one or two more but definitely will consider this then, condoms are just a pain in the ass to me nowadays haha
Old 31-03-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I did it last Dec. Made appointment at polyclinic, got referral to TTSH.
Just mild discomfort after the operation. Avoided exercising for 3 weeks to fully recover, but started fapping after the 1st week.

total was around 1.7k but after medisave just needed to pay around $600. If you have insurance, can also use it to pay if off.

still waiting to go for the check to confirm i'm shooting blanks but ever since my vasectomy, my wife has been more willing to have sex even though we have gotten confirmation.
Quote:
While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

And yes, if go via polyclinic route, the wait can be quite long.
the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.
Hi bro just curious, why vasectomy will made your wife more horny?
Old 01-04-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
i wouldnt say that she's more horny. she's just more willing or more agreeable when i ask for sex. i guess she likes the idea of getting CIP without the risk of getting pregnant.

anyway, i dont question so much because i get to fuck her and CIP, I'm a happy man.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro, do you need to go back to remove the tube after few days? I also thinking to get vasectomy.. i am curious how to process is for the surgery
Old 04-04-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
While reversing it may be possible, it is not guaranteed that you would be able to do it successfully.
Before you get an appointment for the actual surgery, the doctors would ask and verify that you no longer want to have kids.

And yes, if go via polyclinic route, the wait can be quite long.
the actual surgery probably less than an hour. i was knocked out with general anesthesia throughout the surgery. by the time i woke up, i was in the observation/recovery ward.

do note, a tube would be inserted through the pee hole to drain any pee that may come out. so after the surgery, that area as well as the scrotum will have some discomfort for a day or 2.

i cant say for others, but it helped with my sex life with my wife. before the surgery, sex was once a month. since i've fully recovered, the frequency has increased to twice a week, with her initiating sex on some occasions.
Hi bro, do you need to go back to remove the tube after few days? I also thinking to get vasectomy.. i am curious how to process is for the surgery
Old 04-04-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfucker6969 View Post
what do you mean go back and remove tube?
vasectomy is a simple surgery that takes less than an hour to complete.
the stitches will drop off as you heal. you can schedule a follow up with the hospital if you are worried but in my case, everything went smoothly.

vasectomy involves the surgeon making an incision/cut on your ball sacks. through the cut, they will then cut your vas deferens(the tube that carries the sperms), tie it up/cauterize it. stitch to seal up the cut wound, done.

best to schedule an appointment with the doctor to get a better understanding if you still dont know what it involves.
all surgery comes with some risks. so the doctor would be in the best position to recommend and advice you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1