The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotssex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Real Sams Forum Experience Over 10 Years

Dear All,

I am just a 35 year old chinese guy right now. But thought that sam's forum have given me so much life back when I was 22-25 and would just like to share some real experiences I had with this forum since then.

First Malay Girl
I got to know her Liayana I believe. To be honest, I wish I remember her name. But we got to know each other through the forum. Although I could not remember exactly how. She stayed around the east. She's the first malay lady I ever had. And when they say malay girls are wild, I got to agree with them.

Lately, I have been dreaming so much about her and she was the one that made me came back to the forum.

I would meet Liayana occasionally for a quick bang in Hotel 81 rooms. She's one hell of a horny girl. When I knew her, she was about my age 22-25. Working as an admin in a law firm. She also have a chinese boyfriend at that time... But I guess, one wasn't enough for her.

The most memorable bang from her was when she guided me to seat next to the edge of the bed, knelt down and did a holy deed on me. Licking and deep throating my dick with her eyes looking at me. She did guide me to cum without me even fucking her yet. When it came, she did have it on her face. She just seems so please with herself when I came...

God, I would so much love to have meet her again one last time!
Old 15-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Real Sams Forum Experience Over 10 Years

She was a samster not FL ?
Old 16-09-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotssex View Post
Dear All,

I am just a 35 year old chinese guy right now. But thought that sam's forum have given me so much life back when I was 22-25 and would just like to share some real experiences I had with this forum since then.

First Malay Girl
I got to know her Liayana I believe. To be honest, I wish I remember her name. But we got to know each other through the forum. Although I could not remember exactly how. She stayed around the east. She's the first malay lady I ever had. And when they say malay girls are wild, I got to agree with them.

Lately, I have been dreaming so much about her and she was the one that made me came back to the forum.

I would meet Liayana occasionally for a quick bang in Hotel 81 rooms. She's one hell of a horny girl. When I knew her, she was about my age 22-25. Working as an admin in a law firm. She also have a chinese boyfriend at that time... But I guess, one wasn't enough for her.

The most memorable bang from her was when she guided me to seat next to the edge of the bed, knelt down and did a holy deed on me. Licking and deep throating my dick with her eyes looking at me. She did guide me to cum without me even fucking her yet. When it came, she did have it on her face. She just seems so please with herself when I came...

God, I would so much love to have meet her again one last time!
I only got to bang my first malay girl AFTER i left secondary school. I was lusting over so many of them when I was in secondary school and all my lucky malay brothers get to dip their wick into many of them instead.

I held on to mine for as long as I could until she decided to leave me for a non interracial relationship and eventual marriage. We had many great times in our few years together. I still look back on those days fondly today. Hot damn she was sweet, gorgeous and always ready for some sexing...

Last edited by superkk; 16-09-2023 at 02:23 PM.
Old 16-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hotssex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The accounts I shared here are all from sams forum not FL.

Outdoor Sex
My second encounter with a fellow samster sis here is a date night followed by an outdoor sex.

I was in SIM that time about 2011-2013. So fellow samster sis was already keen on having outdoor sex. I would rate a her a 6.5 out of 10. Not super good looking but well someone that I would give a good banging.

Managed to persuade her out for dinner.

We were walking out about singapore shopping center when I told her about my past experience where I fuck in the toilet just outside the pool parlour.

Managed to turn her on with that and we proceeded up to do the deed.

I went into the male cubicle first and signal for her to enter. Upon entering, it's like she's a changed woman. She rush to get her jeans off. It was about 9pm that evening was pretty quiet.

I saw on the toilet bowl and get her to seat on top of me. Lots of heavy petting and kissing. We were in for some time and no one was around that level coming into the bathroom.

Convinced her to open the cubicle door as I fuck her while she watch the scene in the opposing mirror.

Sadly, it was a one time fuck.

She didn't reply to any of my text soon after. But the experience was good enough!
Old 17-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotssex View Post
The accounts I shared here are all from sams forum not FL.

Outdoor Sex
My second encounter with a fellow samster sis here is a date night followed by an outdoor sex.

I was in SIM that time about 2011-2013. So fellow samster sis was already keen on having outdoor sex. I would rate a her a 6.5 out of 10. Not super good looking but well someone that I would give a good banging.

Managed to persuade her out for dinner.

We were walking out about singapore shopping center when I told her about my past experience where I fuck in the toilet just outside the pool parlour.

Managed to turn her on with that and we proceeded up to do the deed.

I went into the male cubicle first and signal for her to enter. Upon entering, it's like she's a changed woman. She rush to get her jeans off. It was about 9pm that evening was pretty quiet.

I saw on the toilet bowl and get her to seat on top of me. Lots of heavy petting and kissing. We were in for some time and no one was around that level coming into the bathroom.

Convinced her to open the cubicle door as I fuck her while she watch the scene in the opposing mirror.

Sadly, it was a one time fuck.

She didn't reply to any of my text soon after. But the experience was good enough!
Nice one bro.
I also tried having sex in toilet before. The thrill is really there.
Too bad no more such experience already.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
leyafa58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been dreaming so much about her
Old 22-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tifisol78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was a samster not FL ?
Old 23-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud ofTwa_Kee has much to be proud of

I don’t have such luck … what’s the odds of a female malay samster here go out and bonk a male samster ?
Old 23-03-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue to share nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-03-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue nice story.