The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This feels like a boy boy fantasy.
I am very sure she will laugh her head off. HAHAHA.
Hahaha please do share your big boy fantasies
Old 04-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting to know married woman with troubled marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtynSensual View Post
Hehe! You also wanna buy me milk tea? 🤭
Yalor...Why not ?? ...that is if u r game for it ...it's always a pleasure to give n reward good friends n nice guys n gals with a treat .... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-09-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
I wanna strip you down and eat your ass from behind before you milk my cock for the milk in your milk tea. After which I proceed to kiss you all over, pleasure you until your pussy drools with thick juice, and enter you from behind with my thick tool as you bend over the balcony.
walau, u so fierce n scary leh bro to gals ..if i m a gal i would run for my life as fast as I can n as far away as possible ...great fantasy u hv...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-09-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
I wanna strip you down and eat your ass from behind before you milk my cock for the milk in your milk tea. After which I proceed to kiss you all over, pleasure you until your pussy drools with thick juice, and enter you from behind with my thick tool as you bend over the balcony.
Bro, you confirm you can hard again so fast ma? Just kena milk-ed 1time, can straight away hard again and fuck doggy. Hmm
Old 05-09-2023, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 12
NaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This feels like a boy boy fantasy.
I am very sure she will laugh her head off. HAHAHA.
Indeed!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 05-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverkanabefore View Post
Hi bros just got to know a married woman on OKC with troubles with her marriage.

Wanted to get ur advices if it is wrong to get closer to her and chat her up? Even if both party consent? Is it bad on my part knowing she is married but still approach.

Thx
Why not? Just chat her up if its your liking, than see how it goes from there.
But remember, this kind normally is messy. Later husband come etc...

They normally want some companionship, like my ex.

She was going through a divorce with her husband (both my friends). Then I always lend a shoulder, till on the bed. Open a new world of sex for her, tried many things which her husband didn't. During the separation, her husband confronted me, but by then we were not together, and she was with someone else.

Till now never talk to them again.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sepelo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wrong to get closer to her and chat her
Old 23-03-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
LOL where's the finesse? by any chance are you also the type that thinks that just by sending your dick pic to a girl will make her instantly wanna fuck you? hahahahahaha
Old 23-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

One of the worst and messiest situation to be in. Entirely not worth the mess and aftermath.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 03-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Viet ones almost everywhere.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepelo888 View Post
wrong to get closer to her and chat her
👍 for ur gd upbringing..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1