The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-11-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpipi69 View Post
My FR and opinion on Nicole from SLG.

She said if i top up, the experience can be more satisfy and "complete" since I have already paid 120 why not pay a little extra more. She said if not, it will be needless that i come all the way down to feel happy but just do a normal HJ and she added ”没必要吗,自己都可以打“。

I understand she wanted to earn more and I want to enjoy the session as well, so after nego with her, we agree on a price and she continue with the deed. After finish up, she let me rest and lie down on bed for another 5 mins before i wash up, paid the extra and walk out. She asked me not to share out how much i paid for the extra in order not to spoil the market. Well i will only say the total dmg is less than 200. Also, she had her clothes on for the whole session until the end where she just pull up her bra abit where i can slid in my hands.

Looks: 7.5/10? (room was quite dark and face mask was on for whole session)
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: Feels like C+
Massage: 8.5/10
Attitude & Service: 7.5/10
RTM: No

Just my sharing on the recent experience with her for anyone that want to lookup.
Other bros may receive different service and if you enjoyed it, then good for you.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nicole-massage/
Thanks for the FR. Great info!
Old 28-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

Looks: i believe she was without make up. look abit haggard/tired. pics in advert resembles her but likely when she was younger. petite and cute in her own way

Body: her age shows with her body. definitely not for boob lover

Massage: decent enough. slightly knows what she's doing, uses moisturizing lotion during the massage on the back. strips to panties from the start. leaving her seamless panties on

Sensual: very vanilla, cant tune nips so cant expect to zhut, manage abit of 4g roam

Overall, nice personality but lacking in sensual areas. has to score better in the looks/body department for me to want to rtm a vanilla like herself.

saw her roommate when i was leaving. all i can say is you have to be quite heavy flavored to attempt
Old 28-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Is this the correct Jj?
Wah now also cannot ask whether is the correct ML? Ask alr kenna zap also
Old 28-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Wah now also cannot ask whether is the correct ML? Ask alr kenna zap also
If it is true, then it is really silly.

Anyway, I believe JJ = Jing Jing
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
Old 28-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
babyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Bro, If it’s true then dont do it for any ML… not worth it. Go eat something nice, go buy something nice for yourself or your family. Of course if you earn 4 digits a day then you’re free to do whatever you want with it.
even with 4 digits a day income also siong for me la
their income is in the 20-30k range, to give them the security to stop work and follow you and take that risk, its a risk for them as well.

everyone is human afterall who knows what would happen next.
Old 28-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
If it is true, then it is really silly.

Anyway, I believe JJ = Jing Jing
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jingjing-massage/
Thanks boss. Helpful because all same name very confusing

Not sure if got use since I’m new but I tried to up ur rep
Old 28-11-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

saw her roommate when i was leaving. all i can say is you have to be quite heavy flavored to attempt
Who is her roommate if I may ask?
Old 28-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Who is her roommate if I may ask?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/chun-xia-massage/

if im not wrong should be her. all i can say is advert photo has had alot of work done to it.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
End of the day, you are not the only special one, don't fall into that illusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
At the end of the day, it's just a transaction between both parties, dun get suck into the KC trap. Just dun be a dumb ass and spoilt the party for the rest of us by going public with whatever "specials" received, please be discreet about it.
yeah, so true. if you manage to get anything "special", it probably means the ML is also offering it to other bros.
so ultimately it is nothing special, no need to boast and tell everyone about it.

most important is don't get KC-ed and waste any unnecessary money (unless it is within your means).
Old 28-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks boss. Helpful because all same name very confusing

Not sure if got use since I’m new but I tried to up ur rep
Nah you can’t up anyone until you get a power point at least.
On this rare occasion let me help up you a little, nothing to zap about for asking a question. Have fun chionging and keep up with reviews.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Today went to try kiki again (today is 2nd time I went to her)

Face: Looks better than pics
Massage: Quite hard and have to ask her to soften, cause I am not someone who goes to massage often, so scared of pain lol. But usually I ask ML to not massage so hard cause I understand 1 person massage hard then imagine 10 pax, the hand confirm damn tired.
Sensual: as what other says, HJ and licking of your nipple

Pros: No shortage of time, can have a conversation from start to end, no awkward silence (this one to each their own, cause i might just have a topic to chat with her, thats why can talk long) . Really pretty face, smooth skin. She will always look at me into the eyes, making me a bit shy :P

Cons: None or rather playability abit limited (as per mentioned by other bros too) and no zhut zhut/french haha, only peck on lips, but can see she control herself to not give in to me lol. (but pls dont anyhow cross over the line ah)

Not sure who else to try already so return back to see this beauty. there are some listed ladies I went to try once, not say session is bad, but just nothing really much to go back to, wanna try fresh meat, but at the same time scared landmine etc. tug of war inside my mind lol.

RTM: Yes, but for me I wanna try some other meat first, might just look see and maybe if cant find anyone then save up first, just an average white collar worker here :P
She is a different class from other mls. Only suit gentlemen. Give you a swan, you wun cook and eat it right?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/chun-xia-massage/

if im not wrong should be her. all i can say is advert photo has had alot of work done to it.
Wah heng saw your post. Shortlisted above.

Now have search again.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
Wah heng saw your post. Shortlisted above.

Now have search again.
How you see this type of photo and shortlist sia bro. the photos alone can tell likely landmine already. too heavily edited
Old 28-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
How you see this type of photo and shortlist sia bro. the photos alone can tell likely landmine already. too heavily edited
Hahaha bro, i no have expert eye. So rely heavily on the frs here.

I try to improve and train to spot such dangers in future.
Old 28-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reader for quite a while and this is my first MR. Visited the highly prized tang tang and damn it was worth the trip!! Not convenient for foot soldier though. Great personality with huge assets greeted me at the door. She was wearing this see through lacy dress which turns me on immediately. Massage was passable and she even took note of my pain points. Chatted happily when she told me to turn around, very eager to see if she can perform up to expectations to what the web said. Have to say she's an great artist! Superb painting skills and great at swallowing! There's a lot of services she offer as well, off the menu, so do make sure to go prepared! Anyway it was my first time visiting her as well. RTM? Definitely yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1