The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: H16 R04 Yo Yo ex GL Hai O $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuckit View Post
Bro jacky, this Yo Yo is from which? never encounter breast fuck in BL before, tried long time ago in GL. maybe will pay her a visit, yks!

Happy tiger year!
Hi! Yo Yo H16 R04 ex GL, Hai O, wrote she has maintain GL std. However, sometimes service levels may varies, depending on moods of the WLs.

Happy new roaring yr to everybody!
Old 21-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold
Re: H16 R04 Yo Yo ex GL Hai O $50

went there last thurs ard 8 plus... all my "targets" either on leave/booked/no news.... si bei sian
Old 21-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Kico is on leave till Weds the 24th of Feb
Old 21-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Thanks for updating, kico is one of my favorite girl, maybe the youngest $50 girl there (definitely youngest PT girl I fucked), great fuck and great services during the fucking, except after-fuck services not much.

Waiting for my RTF her
Old 22-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabama View Post
Thanks for updating, kico is one of my favorite girl, maybe the youngest $50 girl there (definitely youngest PT girl I fucked), great fuck and great services during the fucking, except after-fuck services not much.

Waiting for my RTF her
Yeah, Kico is not one of those that will sit with you and hug you after the fuck. Even when I saw her in GL she was like that. Use to sit on the bed a little away from you. Never lay down with the guest to smoke etc. A couple of my friend who called her also confirmed this. Thought was only me hehe

But she is great at what she does and that is what we go there for right? Plus I like her curvy body. What a great sight to see her boobs bounce when in missionary position.
Old 25-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today was a sugar free trip. Wanted to be Flo Rida but there were like 3 other bros in the queue at H7R3. Nah, another day lah.

Saw H14R4, (Kit - according to boysg's list). Pretty leh imho. Next time. I think I also saw H12R06 but perhaps to me, it is like don't judge a plain book by it's cover. Well, we all have different tastes in terms of looks or what we are looking for.

Cheers.
Old 25-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Today was a sugar free trip. Wanted to be Flo Rida but there were like 3 other bros in the queue at H7R3. Nah, another day lah.

Saw H14R4, (Kit - according to boysg's list). Pretty leh imho. Next time. I think I also saw H12R06 but perhaps to me, it is like don't judge a plain book by it's cover. Well, we all have different tastes in terms of looks or what we are looking for.

Cheers.
Yeah, saw a glimpse of Kidd H14R04, she wearing white tank top & jeans, really sexy and all, but I pass, I'm so over her, because she is PT trained, ok for PT newbies. Her neighbour Bao Er H14R05 also look nice, and also PT trained.

Agree Bro, we have different tastes in what we are looking for, and I believe I have found what it is.

Now I am all out for GL WLs because of their fantastic services!

I ended up with Violet H14R06. Very glad I did!

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Violet H14R06

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I ended up with Violet H14R06. Very glad I did!
if you goto sammyboy link/picture exchange plaza main thread, then view thread created by bro Alex18122003 Buffet of Sushi & KimChi babes, look at last page, bro Rainning's serial posts from 3286 to 3298. the lady looks like Violet but Violet's eyes are smaller & now sports short hair. can some bro pm me on how to link the pic for all bro benefit. happy tiger year!
Old 25-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sporster57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit violet H14R6 yesterday. If bro who like AR, she the one. Finish with CIM. Shiok.
Old 25-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn ....wanted to go today now have to shelf idea .....maybe tomorrow or sat
Old 25-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
damn ....wanted to go today now have to shelf idea .....maybe tomorrow or sat
Yeah, same for me, need to work hard and impress the boss . Some more, tomorrow is pay day ! See you tomorrow! He-he!

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporster57 View Post
Went to visit violet H14R6 yesterday. If bro who like AR, she the one. Finish with CIM. Shiok.
Agree bro, she is the best AR performer to me in PT so far, really take her time to poke the hole. Now if want AR, will look for her

Any other good AR performer in PT?
Old 25-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree bro, she is the best AR performer to me in PT so far, really take her time to poke the hole. Now if want AR, will look for her

Lai Lai - H24R33
Old 26-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
She is delayed. Back on Sunday I think
Old 26-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Quote:

Super: H7R3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1