The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

I just had the worst bonk ever. Happened to browse this website called GLxxx (xxx being number of the beast or devil number, whatever), so I saw this girl called Fa Cai, or 发财, looks slim without background distortion, 19 yo SYT with E cups, number 5681, video seemed okay without any distortion. What could go wrong right?

Made an appointment to go down, it's discreet and yet accessible enough, I happened to visit at a time where apparently all the FLs are having dinner and hence only the reception greeted me and brought me to a room.

She asked me to strip and shower, and while stripping halfway, she came in and asked me to give $150 first. Should have been a big red flag but I gave first as I was still in shock at being semi nude and got interrupted while striping.

After showering I realised there's no towel and that's when the real Fa Cai came in, and I got the shock of my life. She's not just a baby elephant, but 2 baby elephants combined. Gotta add at least 30 to 40kg to her photos snd her boobs.. Well her chest is E size but E for Extraordinarily obese with A cup boobs!

She brought me the towel that I needed and started wiping me dry before blowing, and I had no idea how I was horny enough to even stand.

Halfway while riding for barely 3 mins, she requested that I change positions so that she can lie on the bed. I didn't even finish and although she very kindly used tissues to pull out the condom, she didn't even bother wiping my dick and just ran off to shower.

So bros, if you ever receive a postal code for a herbal bah kut teh shop in an odd number geylang lorong, stay far away and don't even harbour any hopes of seeing anyone remotely close to the photos.
Old 15-01-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I just had the worst bonk ever. Happened to browse this website called GLxxx (xxx being number of the beast or devil number, whatever), so I saw this girl called Fa Cai, or 发财, looks slim without background distortion, 19 yo SYT with E cups, number 5681, video seemed okay without any distortion. What could go wrong right?

Made an appointment to go down, it's discreet and yet accessible enough, I happened to visit at a time where apparently all the FLs are having dinner and hence only the reception greeted me and brought me to a room.

She asked me to strip and shower, and while stripping halfway, she came in and asked me to give $150 first. Should have been a big red flag but I gave first as I was still in shock at being semi nude and got interrupted while striping.

After showering I realised there's no towel and that's when the real Fa Cai came in, and I got the shock of my life. She's not just a baby elephant, but 2 baby elephants combined. Gotta add at least 30 to 40kg to her photos snd her boobs.. Well her chest is E size but E for Extraordinarily obese with A cup boobs!

She brought me the towel that I needed and started wiping me dry before blowing, and I had no idea how I was horny enough to even stand.

Halfway while riding for barely 3 mins, she requested that I change positions so that she can lie on the bed. I didn't even finish and although she very kindly used tissues to pull out the condom, she didn't even bother wiping my dick and just ran off to shower.

So bros, if you ever receive a postal code for a herbal bah kut teh shop in an odd number geylang lorong, stay far away and don't even harbour any hopes of seeing anyone remotely close to the photos.
Wah bro you should have requested for refund and run lol
Old 19-01-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
AverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAverageLurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thank you sir for saving me a trip!
Old 20-01-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

URL: https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=4722

Name: 海英 Hai Ying
ID: 4722
Damage: $130/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 5/10. Probably in her 40's.
Body: 3/10. Small B's.
BBBJ: 5/10.
Kissing: NA
FJ: 3/10.
RTF: No
Old 20-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
URL: https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=4722

Name: 海英 Hai Ying
ID: 4722
Damage: $130/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 5/10. Probably in her 40's.
Body: 3/10. Small B's.
BBBJ: 5/10.
Kissing: NA
FJ: 3/10.
RTF: No
Posted 26yo lol
Old 20-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookoutcum View Post
Posted 26yo lol
A good formula for ascertaining actual age would be published age + 20 years. 🤣
Old 23-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
........ So bros, if you ever receive a postal code for a herbal bah kut teh shop in an odd number geylang lorong, stay far away and don't even harbour any hopes of seeing anyone remotely close to the photos.
Thanks a million bro! I almost wanted to go fa cai for the new year. luckily found your post when doing my due diligence given the video and pics, likely u kena bait and switch

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 23-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

are these landmines?

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5367

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5189

https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5399
Old 23-01-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Why dun report the spa to AV? Just send the address & inform authority that there is illegal vice activities going on in this outlet.

Let AV go down and pay them a visit. Teach all these black shops a lesson. So far they keep cheating customers and no one seems to retaliate except say dun go back again.
actually... we bros should do this to filter away black sheeps. so that we can enjoy white sheeps.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For 5399, there is a quick review on this FL, just scroll back to 3-Jan.
For 5367, I tried to contact sometime ago and is spa / shophouse. I'm not able to say if is landmine but I avoid spa mostly so do proceed with caution...
Old 24-01-2023, 07:36 AM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Just avoid all of them please. Especially fa cai unless you really don't mind an elephant.

Did you read my fr on Fa Cai?
Old 24-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Thanks a million bro! I almost wanted to go fa cai for the new year. luckily found your post when doing my due diligence given the video and pics, likely u kena bait and switch
Well once bitten twice shy, but I'll only go back to that area for the bak kut teh, not the bah bah FL coz they're pulling some wool over us bros.

I do have half a mind of reporting that location to AV so that no other bros here can waste their vitamin M.
Old 24-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just avoid all of them please. Especially fa cai unless you really don't mind an elephant.

Did you read my fr on Fa Cai?
Yes.. saw that. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 24-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well once bitten twice shy, but I'll only go back to that area for the bak kut teh, not the bah bah FL coz they're pulling some wool over us bros.

I do have half a mind of reporting that location to AV so that no other bros here can waste their vitamin M.
Pls help to do that. Close all these scammers down. In the long run it'll benefit serious ones in this industry. Which is what we wanna achieve...Good bonks
Old 24-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
singlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Pls help to do that. Close all these scammers down. In the long run it'll benefit serious ones in this industry. Which is what we wanna achieve...Good bonks
confirmed quite a few of them picture not tally with actual person. you book different girl but end up will be same person come service you. getting more of this from same "company" this 2yrs... no such issues last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1