The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤️🌷🍑Sexy Quennie - First Blood in FL industry, SUPERB BBBJ

Review for Queenie, 21 Jan 24, 1430PM

Had a really last minute request to meet Queenie in the early morning and she was able reply fast! Altho she had something on all the way till 12pm, i had no issues waiting and she has no issue with booking the venue! Altho we started even later than the arranged time,

she was not rushing for any single minute, but was patiently making sure everything was arranged nicely and smoothly! The hotel we went was really comfortable too without breaking the bank!

When i met up with her, i was blown away by how fair her skin is, and how naturally big her boobs are as well! We must have hit off really well because it did not felt transactional but with a sense of familiarity and we were naturally chatting while slowly proceeding with the deed!

Do not be decived by her GND looks because she is also open to exploring sex!

As a giver myself, i spent most of my time eating her out while i

can tell she was enjoying it and manage to cum too! Afterwards, she was able to reciprocate and gave me a warm, wet and sloppy bbj as if she was hungry for my cock as well!

Did her in both missionary and doggie and i swear these positions are enough to make both of us go high! Doggie with her lying flat was my favorite because i was able to enter her really deep while grabbing that big natural boobs of her! Talk about having the best of both worlds!

In the end, knowing she love to provide bbj for me, i requested for her to blow me away as long as she wants and she was open to CIM for me as well!

Overall, the whole session was really immersive, accomodating, passionate, without any moment of awkwardness or rushing to send me off!

It was, what i would call it, a pleasant short weekend get away and fucking our brains out after a long week of tiring work! Hidden gems like her

is hard to come by. Altho price is steep, but i'm sure this will be remmebered forever!
Old 02-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a good bj by her. Her boobies is really nice. A good pair. Horny naugthy level of hers is quite high

She bj me pretty well. It was nice to cum. Pretty awesome lady. Hoping for more session
Old 02-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Aaron69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAaron69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Quennie

Booked her for a bbbj. At first glance she looked like the innocent girl next door type, really cute with her specs. But when the action began she was a different animal, it was phenomenal. Hot as hell.

Will book again when she’s not her period.

Looks 9/10
Bbbj 10/10
Body 11/10
Old 03-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Quennie is a glorious beacon of lightQuennie is a glorious beacon of lightQuennie is a glorious beacon of lightQuennie is a glorious beacon of lightQuennie is a glorious beacon of lightQuennie is a glorious beacon of light

PM me on Telegram ❤️︎❤️ : @Quennie9988
➠💐🔔💟 Follow my Channel 👇🏻: https://t.me/+__R96sbosc4xZDU1 for more pics and updates.

Last edited by Quennie; 05-04-2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
WhySoSeriou5 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr Quennie 05/02/24

Been on SBF on and off, saw Quennie post and see very interesting which is new post.

Text her 10am in the morning after my shift work. Surprisingly she reply quick, initially want to try her outdoor but she told me better incall. So I ask her what time she available, she say 12.30 and deposit. After which she send the location.

Skip to location and no verification needed to place. Saw her and was shock wow dam cute yet sexy OL with glasses. Ok for me I’m sucker for girl with glasses 🤓 what I can say the she the girl in JC or poly you wanted to bang as she dam cute.

After washing myself she assure me and offer me some extra services which I reject as I want to try bbbj see what she can do after looking some of the review. Started strong which was in lalaland and enjoy every minute of it. She can deep throat till she gagged and keep on saying my dick is big and long which I don’t think it’s is 😅 Took me awhile to cum as I did not want to end and shoot out. In between you can see how big the boobs geezs. After the deed done she told me to come back as she want to try my dick 🤣
Will come back when Vitamin M resupply and when I’m free.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Queenie

A very sincere person. Hardworking .. eager to serve... able to accomdate to your request. GfE max. Really felt like meeting your girlfriend. She is really cute. Experience is definitely good.

Will definitely recommend her. Be sure to support her..
Old 06-02-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Doubledecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Quennie (https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=968199)

Looks: Bespectacled, sweet, young and demure GND looks even without makeup, bonus cute dimples when she smiles. Body wise she's quite small framed with big boobs, really angel face devil body here.

GFE: Very friendly and easy going, hit it off right away. Went for BBBJ end up extend to 90mins even before starting.

BBBJ: Boy was I in for a surprise, totally fooled by her cute face. Never had such an enthusiastic BJ in my life, slurpy until the saliva drip from balls onto the bed. Deepthroat no problem as well. Went for 2FJ but ended up surrendering to her mouth, doesn't stop even after you cum, legs were jelly when walking to shower.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, her ride and squats were as enthusiastic as her BJ, quickly had to flip over to pace myself. Did missionary and doggy, great view all around, gives you the CFM look time to time that makes me want to pump her harder.

Overall: Really best of both worlds, super hardworking girl. I thought I couldn't manage a second shot but she did it, made sure I cummed hard, definitely will RTF.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Forum for Queenie
Looks for her 9/10
Service wise can say oriental
Boobs really E cup welcome you with a specs like teacher
Like attend lessons
Lie down on bed start our deeds I 69 her clean shaved no smell her BJ was good keep have slurping
Sound ended with cob
Rtf if I need Tuitions lessons again will find her teacher look
Old 07-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Met Quennie yesterday. Accommodated to my last minute request for lunchtime FJ. She has the GND looks and look very cute with her specs.

Started off BBBJ with attempts to DT which made me almost cum. Had to tell her to stop.

Proceeded to cap on and I almost cummed again while she was putting on the condom for me. Proceeded to bang her missionary. She has the tightest pussy out of all the FLs I ever visited. I only lasted for a few pumps before I cummed into the condom. Next visit need to go for 2 shots!
Old 07-02-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xadx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arranged meetup with Quennie last min this evening, and she was so accommodating even though i was late for the meet up in the central location.
V hardworking, pretty and petite in person with huge rack and excellent GFE. Her bbbj was so intense with the right stroke and suction, that i got to ask her to slow down.
FJ was great, good stamina with no complaints to any position change. Her moans and riding skills are superb and she came so easily.
Will definitely RTF, such a gem!
Old 09-02-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy lunar new year. 🔥👍
Old 17-02-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opted for bbbj at the last minute, and she was accommodating on the last minute notice and location. When I saw her, she was wearing specs but she looks cute with them. Her boobs are big enough for me, and soft to the touch. Her figure’s good too. Though I very much want to have Fj, I am in a rush of time and hence, I can only experience her bbbj, which is strong and wet. After like less than 10 minutes, I surrender my months of pent up soldiers to her mouth. Will I return to find her for bj? Maybe. Will i return to check out her Fj? Oh yeah!
Old 17-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

She looks better with specs. Great busty figure, nice to do standing 69.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Eddydidi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stressful recently. Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Quennie. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.

I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.

We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady and do treat her well.

Please do support her before gone
Old 19-02-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Eddydidi1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently very stress . Need to de-stress myself and fixed a date with babe Quennie. Again, the service level is very consistent and that’s why I am rtf many times.

I loved her BBBJ, alternate between sensual licking and deep throat. Also, the round and bouncy ass is ideal for doggie. I usually take quite some time to release but she has no complaint at all. The finale is the heavenly executed CIM.

We have good chemistry and can chit chat anything in our lives. She is a nice and caring lady, and do treat her well.

One more thing, she looks a like Jacky Cai.

Last edited by Eddydidi1234; 23-02-2024 at 10:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1