The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HokkienPeng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
This batch we have Diamond, Ezara and Fais! THREE great LBs!

Guys, stop having the "wait for next batch" mindset! Just head down physically with an open mind and have fun. It's the unexpected things that is most thrilling about this place.
After reading I want to go but.... I got leg problem. FML 😂
Old 03-12-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:

Guys, stop having the "wait for next batch" mindset! Just head down physically with an open mind and have fun. It's the unexpected things that is most thrilling about this place.
Imho:
Ezara - Hd her twice. One of the biggest ass and softest boobs ive ever had. Cant cum. Looks cute. 1.6m petite.
Fais - Seems horny after my encounter with her ytd. Nice ass. Yet to try. Looks nt so feminine. Curly hair, wears sari. 1.68m approx.
Diamond - Huge tits and ass. Tits looks hard. Yet to try. Looks slutty. 1.68m approx.

Will prolly head down again next wk before they fly back on 15 dec.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hm I might have to give these malaysian LBs a try despite being a hardcore Thai LB fan.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you need a hundred assurances, then Rowell isn't for you. This place has the thrill and excitement. I wish to experience and hear more crazy stuff about these Malaysian LBs.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you need a hundred assurances, then Rowell isn't for you. This place has the thrill and excitement. I wish to experience and hear more crazy stuff about these Malaysian LBs.
My past few experiences with MY LBs have been quite dull, hence the hesitation. But with the recent FRs, I might head down tonight or tomorrow to give it a try.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
For me, I just let it flow with the 4 ‘F’s
Find them, feel them, fuck them & forget them 😂
Quote:

Old 04-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Which inner lane, bro? Can u let me know toward which direction or side?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I tried Fais last week and seem to be going back her. Nice round ass, big tits and huge cock. I love deep throating and could do it the whole session. I fucked her nice and hard last week but unfortunately, she couldn't cum which i wanted.

Probably head down today and have her again along with Diamond if she is there also. Anyone has Diamond's description or do i ask which one is Diamond? lol

Oh by the way, while walking around last week, the inner lanes also have a house with Ladyboys. I think they are local. Saw a chinese leggy one with huge tits but can she has a huge attitude problem so i didn't try. I was there around 4-5 like that so i don't know if they are there earlier.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Go go go! $50 nia! Unless you have other better LB places in SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
My past few experiences with MY LBs have been quite dull, hence the hesitation. But with the recent FRs, I might head down tonight or tomorrow to give it a try.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
This one..the house is like next to a huge shrine. If i'm not wrong, one or two might have been from Geylang but moved. I can't confirm cause i didn't ask and don't intend to.

Old 04-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Behind the houses, there are two sides inner lanes
Used to have many WLs inside those houses along the 2 lanes
Old 04-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Went to Desker road at about 4:30PM yesterday and just nice they started. Fais recognised me straight away and i called her and asked which one was Diamond and went i saw her i was like, "HELLO!!" So i asked for her and Fais together. Went to 2nd floor in the corner and started. Fais was also asking where i knew Diamond from and i just said from friends..lol

Their tits are amazing and their asses to die for. Stripped fast and got on my knees and started sucking on both their cocks. They are growers not showers for those wondering. Managed to deep throat both of them. I think both of them were horny as hell cause as i was sucking, Fais wore a condom and topped me. Thought it would hurt more but it felt damn shiok. She fucked me while i sucked Diamond. I came hard and in a condom with Fais in me and my lips around Diamond.

Definately will head back before they leave. All i can say is money well spent.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GravityMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went to Desker road at about 4:30PM yesterday and just nice they started. Fais recognised me straight away and i called her and asked which one was Diamond and went i saw her i was like, "HELLO!!" So i asked for her and Fais together. Went to 2nd floor in the corner and started. Fais was also asking where i knew Diamond from and i just said from friends..lol

Their tits are amazing and their asses to die for. Stripped fast and got on my knees and started sucking on both their cocks. They are growers not showers for those wondering. Managed to deep throat both of them. I think both of them were horny as hell cause as i was sucking, Fais wore a condom and topped me. Thought it would hurt more but it felt damn shiok. She fucked me while i sucked Diamond. I came hard and in a condom with Fais in me and my lips around Diamond.

Hey bro please DM details for fais or.diamond
Old 04-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GravityMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

PM sent bro
Old 04-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, now you see how this place just fired up? All these unique experiences for $50 in the convenient middle of a safe cosmopolitan, OMG like where else can you find such in the world?

Those online LBs are pricier, riskier of a dead log and lack the many thrill factors in Rowell. The odds are so against you!

There is no point in waiting for the next batch perpetually, it's a vicious cycle. The more you wait, the less likely any horny bitches gonna come because they heard nothing good from those that came. Instead head down now and fire the place up! When Diamond, Ezara and Fais return home, they will share their sexperiences to the other horny bitches (oh yeah! )
Old 04-12-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guys, now you see how this place just fired up? All these unique experiences for $50 in the convenient middle of a safe cosmopolitan, OMG like where else can you find such in the world?

Those online LBs are pricier, riskier of a dead log and lack the many thrill factors in Rowell. The odds are so against you!

There is no point in waiting for the next batch perpetually, it's a vicious cycle. The more you wait, the less likely any horny bitches gonna come because they heard nothing good from those that came. Instead head down now and fire the place up! When Diamond, Ezara and Fais return home, they will share their sexperiences to the other horny bitches (oh yeah! )
So far..$50 is pretty ok and you can find some good ones there. This batch have 3 jackpots so far..lol.

I always wondered as STB has these heritage trails and i do see people walking through Desker as part of the trails. What happens if you did the heritage trails with your friends or Significant other and OKT nods his head in recognition of you? LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1