The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all
Re: Milf ol

Nice read. U really know how to write story
Old 05-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TimClaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS ..... camping for more updates
Old 05-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NonyaDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks so much for the update
Old 05-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Surprisingly he went over to Esther first, climbed onto the sofa, opened her mouth by pressing against her jaw area and shafted his rod in and make her mouth fuck him. Once he has enough of Esther, he pulled it out from and went over to Jen.

But instead of using the same method to open Jen’s mouth, he placed his saliva soaked rod to her mouth and rubbed it lightly again her mouth. He seemed confident that Jen would react to his action and to my surprise, Jen began to open her mouth slowly and stuck out her tongue to lick his rod. He then slowly slide his rod into her mouth; got hold of the back of Jen’s head and began to move his rod back and forth in her mouth.

“Hmmmm…hmmmm” Jen moaned and with his every thrust, her saliva dripped out from the corner her mouth into her topless body. Vince didn’t let her saliva go to waste instead he used it as lubricant to massage her boobs and nipples thus making Jen even more aroused.

Vince smiled…it seems like Jen’s reaction was what he has expected. And I heard him whispering to her…

“You may not know but I have been monitoring you for the past 2 days, how your body responded when I applied the sun block lotion on your back at the beach and today I further confirmed that you are a kinky and horny woman when Esther told me that you brought her to do brazilian waxing and how you nearly got an orgasm from the massage. I know from all these it won’t be difficult for me to get you…And with your hubby getting food poisoning, it has make this opportunity even easily for me…”

He then withdrawn his rod from her mouth, get back on the floor, lifted Jen’s legs and placed them his shoulder as he prepared to penetrate her….

I have reached my limit on how far someone could play with my wife and ramming her is out of the question so I have to think of a plan and quickly. I immediately went back to my room and shut the door…and shouted…

“Jen dear are you still in the hall ? Can you help to get me a glass of water please.”

I waited for a moment before opening the room door….

A shocked Vince who was still stark naked was staring at me….his rod was still in erected position. I turned my head and saw the 2 ladies lying motionlessly on the sofa….Esther was still fully naked but Jen ? She was fully clothed ! He really fast hand fast leg….

“Vince what are you doing ? Thought you guys are drinking ? Why are you naked ? “

“Erhhh…both of them were drunk liao and I has gotten so horny so I was fucking my wife when I suddenly heard you shouted for Jen.”

“Huh so fast both knocked out liao…”

“Ya lor… btw you need some help ?” he asked

“Ya actually wanted Jen to help me with a glass of water but didn’t hear any response so come out to pour it myself and at the same time take a look if everything is ok. And I am not expecting to see you like this.”

“Ha ha ha…so sorry I would get the water for you.…”

“Nevermind I could get it myself lah....but please help me to carry Jen back into the room for me.

“Ok no problem.”

“No problem…” He replied but sounded pissed off…maybe because a piece of juicy pussy just gotten away from him.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 06-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Sorry no update today but would like to ask for feedback from bros and sis here...
Wife keep complaining she is fat...what do you think ? Fat bo ? All comment and feedback are welcome....Pic was taken at the resort lobby...

Old 06-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

well maintained i must say
Old 06-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

No fat no fat! Perfect body!
Old 06-05-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Actually quite well maintained after child birth..put a lot of single ladies to shame. But I like the moment your BIL can almost taste victory but came crumbling down last moment... I think he will go mad thinking of the pussy. Must be torturous for him ... can see but cannot touch. Mental torture at its finest.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sorry no update today but would like to ask for feedback from bros and sis here...
Wife keep complaining she is fat...what do you think ? Fat bo ? All comment and feedback are welcome....Pic was taken at the resort lobby...

Bro where got fat, your wife got good body, please enjoy more fucking session with her.

Vince overall is a bastard, if he get your wife pussy ever good luck to you, that my 2 cents
Old 06-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBCCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonluck View Post
Great story, please continue!
Very nicely written
Old 07-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post

We need to see more to be able to tell. Haha
Old 07-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

bo fat leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1