The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
foreveraloneng is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Losers in life fall in

as above.

I am 36 years old guy. Never have gf before. Tried dating apps and dating agencies but still cannot find gf.

Have a polytechnic diploma in accounting which i have no interest in doing accounts job.

Got a pte degree in hr but could not find hr jobs.

Now work as security guard. Salary 2k plus.

I am a loser in life.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Losers in life fall in

in your career,definitely you are a loser - for now.In current situation, you are not alone.But i should say you are consider lucky as there are many jobless around. Real loser is the one know doesnt know how to grab opportunities. As long as you feel your heart is pumping meaning you were given time to strike more opportunities. Got time go and sing Bon Jovi's Its My Life then Michael Jackson's Keep The Faith.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Losers in life fall in

You are a loser only if you allow yourself to think so. Everyone's life has a unique trajectory and the future is always unpredictable. But even setting aside all this, you are luckier than most humans. You live in a tropical isle where law and order prevails. Cheap food is plentiful. Ditto clothing. I presume you also have a roof over your head. Just by the fulfillment of basic needs alone, you are already well ahead of the majority of humankind. I agree that loneliness can be devastating. But singlehood has its upside, and you may still meet the girl of your dreams. When all else fails, there is ready, paid female companionship available in Singapore which you should not neglect to explore, no strings attached. Perhaps you do not realize how lucky you are to be right here, right now. Stay strong, and stay positive.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Lanister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

Then what now.....still a loser?

Already a winner in life.....see around u!

Wake up man....don’t be greedy....
Old 09-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

We are all both losers and winners at certain point of our lives. Dont judge whether you are loser or winner just by how much you have in your life right now...
Remember ben goi? Son of poh pia king. Son of rich man. Plenty of fucking money...enjoying the high life (see how fucking fat he is). Married a fucking chio mediacock actress, nice family....fucking winner right? Well guess what...he fucking died at age 43...winner or loser...you be the judge...
Old 09-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Losers in life fall in

Don't compare...Everyone is a loser when comparing to a person better than them.
Just relax and enjoy your life. You only live once
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

No one will pity u in life... at least you are still have a job! Do you know how many people out there who doesn’t even have a job?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
No one will pity u in life... at least you are still have a job! Do you know how many people out there who doesn’t even have a job?
All those jobless ppl. If they ok to work as security guard, cleaners, waiter etc there will be lots of jobs for them
Old 09-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Only winner no loser. How?
Old 09-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

2k still can budget $200 monthly for geylang
If got wife/gf need pay her 2k monthly
Winner already
Old 09-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
We are all both losers and winners at certain point of our lives. Dont judge whether you are loser or winner just by how much you have in your life right now...
Remember ben goi? Son of poh pia king. Son of rich man. Plenty of fucking money...enjoying the high life (see how fucking fat he is). Married a fucking chio mediacock actress, nice family....fucking winner right? Well guess what...he fucking died at age 43...winner or loser...you be the judge...
Well i can say he is not a losser ... he had enjoy what a man want in life ... money and woman , its not about the duration but how enjoyable you lived your life
Old 09-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanister View Post
Tick the box

1. Healthy- yes
2. Employed - yes
3. Can sleep - yes
4. Can shit - yes
5. Can eat - yes
6. Can walk - yes
7. Can fcuk - yes

Then what now.....still a loser?

Already a winner in life.....see around u!

Wake up man....don’t be greedy....
sometimes we can take things for granted, only when we lose it, we start to treasure it...

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

A friend once share this with me.

He say that I am the champion of the swimming competition and have beaten more then 1 billion other competitors when my dad cum into my mum pussy. Thats why i am alive. How can I be a looser.

We are born a winner..
Old 09-07-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Thirty plus got degree. U owe it to yourself to fight harder bro! Dun give up! Look at your network n expand your network. Keep fighting!
Old 09-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paging for sia suay idiot Chan Chun Sing, please fall in ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1