The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
Renting your hdb room to girls who are single

anyone here rent your hdb room to girls who are single and you stay with them?

Did you establish a good relationship with them and get to piak them?
Old 06-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Renting your hdb room to girls who are single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post

U are just asking for trouble. Business is business. U start harassing her for sex and u will end up on the wrong end of a police report. There are girls that just waiting for an idiot to do that, so they can squeeze them. I have rented to many females before, and i never touch one of them.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rent to them then what? Get them to use sex to pay for their rental fee?
Old 06-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U are just asking for trouble. Business is business. U start harassing her for sex and u will end up on the wrong end of a police report. There are girls that just waiting for an idiot to do that, so they can squeeze them. I have rented to many females before, and i never touch one of them.
This. If you want, just use the rent money to go look for fun outside. It will be cheaper and less troublesome.

I have rented a whole unit to 3 pretty attractive ladies before, so the most I will do is be more helpful, treat them as eye candy (some of them really just show me their whole ball when I go over to help them with some technical stuff). But must tahan then after that go find some place release. Not worth the trouble if they cry foul after the deed is done.

Managed to have a short FWB relationship with one of them AFTER she moved out as she changed workplace but that's about it.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. too easy to get the landlord into trouble and claim 'compensation'
Old 06-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Agree.. too easy to get the landlord into trouble and claim 'compensation'
install cctv at home if you are so scared
Old 06-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Look at Harvey Weinstein case. Those 18 or 19 year old models knew what was going to happen if they went on a modelling assignment without a chaperone.. still he kenna..
Take the rental money and use it rather than put oneself in a precarious situation.. a few freebies ain't worth it nowadays Bro..
Even Prince Harry reputation also smeared..
Old 06-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
install cctv at home if you are so scared
What are you? Some kind of school boy with a fantasy? U want to install CCTV where? In their room? Who the hell will want to rent from you? No privacy at all. U want to piak them, and still want to install CCTV. Its like giving video evidence for your court date.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

let's just isolate his nonsense,dont waste your precious time to even reply his low level intelligent.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t eat and shit at the same place.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
This. If you want, just use the rent money to go look for fun outside. It will be cheaper and less troublesome.

I have rented a whole unit to 3 pretty attractive ladies before, so the most I will do is be more helpful, treat them as eye candy (some of them really just show me their whole ball when I go over to help them with some technical stuff). But must tahan then after that go find some place release. Not worth the trouble if they cry foul after the deed is done.

Managed to have a short FWB relationship with one of them AFTER she moved out as she changed workplace but that's about it.
Same for me. I rented to some really chio girls. And even rented to angmo girls before. Not a room in my flat, since I don't live in HDB. But like the whole condo unit. The most i ever do is chit chat with them, answer their questions on where to eat, where to get stuff, etc. I think I went out for makan with them one time. But I never lay a finger on them. That is straight out asking for trouble.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Do not forget to arrange your security guard friend to be there too!!
Old 07-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rented to one hot milf, one half Japanese/Malaysian 20 years old girl and one 18 years old XMM before at different times. Didn’t piak them but had a lot of unforgettable moments sniffing and wanking with their soiled panties. The Japanese girl’s panties smelled the best even with all the sweats. Could only fantasize anything more.
Old 07-07-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smous View Post
Rented to one hot milf, one half Japanese/Malaysian 20 years old girl and one 18 years old XMM before at different times. Didn’t piak them but had a lot of unforgettable moments sniffing and wanking with their soiled panties. The Japanese girl’s panties smelled the best even with all the sweats. Could only fantasize anything more.
Those single attractive gals are okay to rent a room and stay with single uncle?

Most of them will prefer to either rent the entire apartment or choose a female landlord
Old 07-07-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I bet this must be DreamsKnight again, or whatever other new accounts names used in the past.
The names changes but the DNA of his writing doesn't.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1