The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Alternate erotic medicork drama

Sophia, 43 ( Constance Song) is the housewife staying in luxury bungalow. Her husband ,Edmund , 68 ( Zhu Hou Ren) is the billionaire who made money thru investment. He suffer stroke and confined fo wheelchair. His first wife died of brain tumour.
Dave ,22 ( Richie Koh) poly student studying for Advanced Diploma in Digital Currency finanical mgt. He cannot stand his step mother's domineering ways.
Both of them quarrelled often.

One day, 3 of them went shopping with a maid pushing Edmund's wheelchair and then have high class coffee break at Bacha Coffee House.

Joyce , 41, played by Tracer Wong, is the owner of massage and hair salon at 7th storey Orchard Tower
Her salon is large and luxurious but is actually top class brothel.
Joyce knew Sophia because...
Old 14-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Alternate erotic medicork drama

Joyce and Sophia used to work in KTV lounge at Peace Centre . Sophia get most booking and always ta-baoed to hotels nearby by rich horny guys and get a lot of money. Sophia ,call-sign : Red Velvet because she wore red qibao .

Joyce was jealous of her. and hated her like enemy. She knew what service Sophia offer.. she offer everything which is offered by top sex workers at Macau premium spa. Joyce don't have gut to do this and that . as a result she was not angpai.

Sophia had quitted early as she had made so much money and stayed in Vietnam for a while . Thats where she met Edmund who was in Vietnam doing business and attending investment seminar. since then Sophia enjoyed luxurious lifestyle.

Joyce, then sat at another restaurant, TWG Tea House and observed the family with jealousy.

She noticed that young man Dave, dislike her , (from his expression when Sophia gave him reminder..)

When Dave stood up , Sophia asked him where he want to go..
He angrily told her that he was going to toilet.

Joyce then seized this opportunity. She then followed him and looked around. and saw group of boys playing around.
She approached them , offered them $500, and told them to play prank on Dave..
Old 14-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

1st to camp here
Old 14-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

When Dave came out of toilet , group of boys running towards him, and splashed him with bags of water, then run off..

Joyce then shouted at the boys, running towards Dave, offered him tissue.

She later led him to seat, and then offer to chat about him.

Joyce then inquired whether that woman was his mother.

Dave retorted back " what mother? my mother died long time ago, and that woman married my daddy recently.. why ? you know her?

Joyce : yes, we used to work in KTV Lounge. and she provided sexual service to clients..''

Dave: What? both of you are...''
Joyce: yes, we both sell sex to clients for money.
Dave: what a slut!

Joyce: I need to go off now..pls contact me... and I will tell you more about that woman.
She offer him name card.. and smiled at him, reminding him to come to this place and she will serve him and tell him more about what Sophia did.

Dave then looked at name card and realise that she was a boss of spa at Orchard Towers.

Then Dave return to Bacha Coffee House and stared at Sophia with disgust.
Sophia then asked him sternly why take so long for him to return..

Dave looked away, ..Edmund then struggled to speak with slur...
"Dave.... Pls respect your stepmum..

When they reached home, Dave stormed off to his room. and bathed and think of Joyce..
Then he went on to his laptop and turn on.. Msg pop up " you received 1.22 BTC , congrats''

Dave smiled. and he search for Joyce workplace.
and eventually, google showed him links which led to Sammyboy Forum

He click on few links which revealed a lot of FRs..
and pics of girls available.

Next day, after poly classes, he took bus to Orchard Towers... and along the way, he contacted Joyce..
Joyce replied she will serve him and was waiting for him..
Old 15-03-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RoyalTrone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice mediacock alternative
Old 15-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story here, more updates please, cheers!
Old 15-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                          

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 15-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

(see some of you supporting my thread.. thanks. Sometimes, I may not come to update because of my job..lot of OTs sometimes. even worse now because many PRC operators not able to come to work due to Wuhan virus..)

When Dave arrived, he saw many gals standing at the unit, calling him to come.. One gals even tried to grab him. but he forcefully shrugged off..
Till he reach Tower 2, and pressed the lift to 7th storey.

When he reach the floor , he was greeted by the grey mirror door with 2 CCTV cams located at the door, he looked around and saw the door bell
After pressing few times,the door slide opened automatically.
There, he was greeted by posh atmosphere of the reception, rivalling to those 5 star hotels.
Receptionist in blouse and suit , jacket (played by Vietnamese actress, Linh of Youtube channel , she look like Joanne Peh) greeting him happily and cheerfully. ,asking him whether he had any booking.
He replied Joyce invited him.

Linh: Ohh,, it was you. our Director was expecting you..
She then pick up phone and called.

Moments later, sexy and curvy bosomy lady in suit and skirt (played by Vietnamese actress, Ngoc, -Ngoc and Linh are in same Vietnamese TV production.)
Ngoc smiled at him seductively and shook hands with him, and her forefinger circling around his palm

She wanted to led him to inner area, but he said "wait, how much is the fee?"
Ngoc: oh no! our Director has invited you. thus, no need to pay."

He entered the place.. He was awed by the posh atomsphere. There is bar serving wine, coffee,
economy hair salon of 5 seats ,(price $100) he noticed guy and female staff went inside the room. (you can guess right? yes. quickie service between staff and client..)
Economy hair salon atomsphere is like meal for 5th grade Nobility- Baron

(how many of you miss the posh hair saloon located at Bukit Timah?)

Ngoc then took out pass and tap .. the door open , both of them entered the area.
She then tapped the door with pass, the door opened, and Ngoc told him to enter the room.
He was awed by the room. It rivaled Presidential suite in 5 star hotel.
There is chair , desk, queen bed, shower cubicle, classy barber chair.
Ngoc: sir, you like it?
Dave: yes..yes...
Ngoc smiling seductively:Our Director will come later. Enjoy.
She then respectfully shut the door and took out phone to call Joyce.

As he looked around the room, inspected the shower cubicle, he was impressed by the place. he know clients who book the suite must be wealthy just like his father. Currently, he is around $500,000 a year income level, but consider top 10 wealthy student in his country.

Door then opened and that bartender arrived with trolley, followed by Joyce in hi-powered suit and dress , carrying laptop.
Joyce smiled at Dave, and then slowly stick out tongue and licked her lip..
After bartender set up 3 tier tray with finger foods, and pot of tea, 2 glass of champagne and put bottle of champagne next and bowed to both of them before leaving.

Joyce and Dave sat besides each other, having snacks as they chatted.
Joyce then switch on her laptop, and click, click,click.

Dave saw the photo of Sophia,Joyce and other gals in group photo at KTV Lounge.
Joyce then enticed him by badmouthing Sophia..
When she sensed that Dave was angry, She offered him a glass of champagne which contained sex simulant.
Joyce later showed portrait pics of Sophia and herself in their 20s,
Dave was angry with Sophia .He suspected her of marrying his dad for money.

Joyce then put her arms around his shoulder, rubbed seductively..

Then slowly turned his face towards, then she moved her face closer.
Joyce: is my make-up attractive? your stepmother is attractive with make-up, her lipstick is seductive smell,thats what attract men

She then planted her neon -pink lipstick mark on Dave cheek and hold his chin to french him
Dave was feeling horny and his urge was stronger due to sex simulant.

Joyce : come, sir, let me give massage.
She held him and led to him to bed.

She undressed him but he resisted and then he allowed her to dominate him

She then undressed till naked.
and performed sesual massage.

Then he feel his ass open but she don't do AR.
She then blow air into his ass.
Then she moved to his ear, whispered " do you want to experience the feeling of your asshole being licked? Sophia or Red Velvet is the best in this , you should experience this . She will make you feel so high..

She then move away from his ear, then slide her hand in between his thghs and massage his hardened penis.

She exclaimed '' ohhh...so hard..'

She asked him to flip over

He then turn around.
She french him wildly, and said " you are the first guy who fucked me when I opened this place.."
and caressed his penis.

She then proceed to blow job.
and before she started ,she urged him to look at her face when she blow him, reminding him to think of Sophia.

She then blow him , her marscara widened eyes and purplish blue eyeshadow beckoned him seductively as she blinked her eyes.

Dave murmured ; Wat a slut ! Sophia....

Joyce felt happy that her aim was achieved.. continued blowing him with her eyes fixated on his face, blinking seductively

Then she stopped . took out condom and placed on his penis..
Preparing do cowgirl.
Old 15-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
1st to camp here
Upped back.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Joyce grabbed his penis and prepared to insert into her vagina...

Joyce moaned, saying it was great.

She moaned sexily and told Dave to touch her breasts and she do cowgal.

Imaging you are fucking your own stepmother.

Dave shutted his eyes, shook his head..

Joyce then withdraw his penis from her vagina and lied down on bed, telling him to get on top and fuck her hard.
Dave then told her he never do this before and he was virgin.
Joyce, then offered to teach him

Joyce then guided him to lie on top and she spread her legs after he inserted his penis into her vagina..
she then cramp her legs around his waist and motion him up and down.
Till Dave do missionary well.
Joyce turned her face away and moaning in pain.
She lick her own lips with her own tongue.

Dave fucked with full strength, Joyce screamed loudly..
Later, he then felt his cock wet and gone soft.

Joyce asked him to lie down and used tissue to remove condom from his penis and clean with another tissue.
She then whisper to him "do you know wats anal sex?"
Dave replied yes.. she further corrupt him by saying Sophia love that a lot.

Joyce then led him to shower and bath him, chatting erotically with him

then he dressed up. and Joyce led him out till he reached general area and Ngoc accompanied him, chatting with him.
Till he reached reception area, and Linh stood up, and greeted him and pressed door for him.
He went out , stood inside the lift , shutting his eyes and recalled what Joyce said about Sophia..

When he reached home,...
Old 15-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Selinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, pls continue TS
Old 15-03-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
GanKeeChiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, support for more updates
Old 15-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

The moments he entered the house, he faced stern stare from Sophia, who was sitting next to Edmund.

Dave , rolled his eyes at Sophia, then say :"Daddy, I am home."

Sophia: DAVE! stop there! tell me why you come home so late???

Dave then walked towards her, said " mom, I have something to tell you..''
He then moved his mouth towards her ear " I knew your dark secret, Red Velvet"

Sophia looked at him shocked. He felt so smug and then whisper to her ears again " Ask Mary to help Dad to bed now. then you come to my room.'

Sophia then shouted "Mary, go and put Master to bed''

Sophia then speak to Edmund " I will speak to Dave in his room"

Then Dave walked to his room.

continued later... I am tired now..

Some veterans here know what come next... Hint: JAV show about stepmother being fucked by stepson...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1