The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17010 / Power: 15
Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
TCSS Thread

Feel free to TCSS in this thread

Last edited by comm; 04-05-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 15
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Be a Man - Join Premium Membership Konni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
If SBF still allow him to flood and spam most of the thread!
I will be cancel my premium membership.
Joining member is to support SBF due to allow us to share good FR!
Hope the admin can take serious action.
Best Regards and Thank You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Very simple, u cancel! I join the premium membership loh
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Said if I canceled my premium member,U join?
Bullshitting, I already canceled ,May back to normal!
Don't talk cock,Do It Like A Man!
Sammyboyfor has suffered a loss. CEO (Konni) cannot afford to join Premium ? Not a man ( a small boy, girl) ?

Even, a small boy (girl) should have been taught by mom/dad to keep his promise, otherwise not credible in future (as man).

Konni, come and TCSS here. Put some life in this thread.

Boss has set my target at -1,000 pts. Be happy zapping me/make boss happy, if I upset you. Welcome to TCSS here. Do not waste band width / others' precious time with your craps elsewhere (for FRs). Thank you for being so understanding/zapping me.

Last edited by PeaceKris; 25-04-2014 at 06:19 AM.
Old 25-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - CEO of listed company

Quote:
Bro I told you already I am very successful man cos I very handsome with muscular body, drive sports car and a CEO for a listed company.
Konni; behaviour very unbecoming of a CEO of a listed company. Pity the staff/company - if true. Please help me, PM me name of company. I will sell all my shares (if have).

If indeed CEO, handsome (young), sports car; SBF, Geylang is not for you. Many sweet, beautiful, eligible girls will go after you. Join social forums to spend your time meaningfully. Mixed around. Get a good GF. Do not waste you time here. Surprised you (so free) in Geylang - no GF.

Just my honest opinion. Get you gang to zap me if that will make you happy.

Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - Please come here to TCSS.
Old 25-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - CEO of listed company

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceKris View Post
Konni; behaviour very unbecoming of a CEO of a listed company. Pity the staff/company - if true. Please help me, PM me name of company. I will sell all my shares (if have).

If indeed CEO, handsome (young), sports car; SBF, Geylang is not for you. Many sweet, beautiful, eligible girls will go after you. Join social forums to spend your time meaningfully. Mixed around. Get a good GF. Do not waste you time here. Surprised you (so free) in Geylang - no GF.

Just my honest opinion. Get you gang to zap me if that will make you happy.

Red Carpet Welcome to Kunni - Please come here to TCSS.
Bro,Konni is then jialat and poor things,most GL houses and WL had already Ban him for patronizing. So he is not happy, we still can enjoy the GL WL great services!
Look the way he wrote, he is so pathetic.Sports car,Ceo are all bullshit.
Since legal WL are avoiding him,he got no choice, only can go to FL or PCC.
As what you mentioned, he can't even keep his words to join membership.
As for me,I had canceled mine,May will back to normal, no more premium!
Old 26-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Kunni; hiding - dare not post here !

Konni, be a man, do not hide, no balls to post (here) in the "Geylang TCSS Thread" ? : http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=441149
Your reply will carry more mileage here. Even Sammyboyfor/Moderators will be reading.

Your creditability is at stake. Sammyboyfor is still waiting for you to join Premium Membership. PM him if you do not know how to join. Ref Big Sexy advice (to you): Are 9 (condoms) on your head not enough ? Also reflects badly on your master; probably also needs > 9.

.................................................. ..........................................

Message to all: Kindly stop posting here: http://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...=440866&page=4 (if wish to help Jiamei). Let this thread dies a naturally death.

Best way to handle a clone is "refusal to reply"; put him on your "Ignore List": http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=1255. Replies will make him (his master) very happy. Frustrate him; let him talk to himself a few more posts - he will go crazy.

Alternative, just zap him to show your unhappiness. Fully aware that his master/gang is quite powerful: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=1149.

.................................................. ...............................................
Boss has set my target at -1,000 pts. Be happy zapping me/make boss happy, if I upset you. Welcome to "Geylang TCSS Thread". Do not waste band width / others' precious time with your craps elsewhere (for FRs). Thank you for being so understanding/zapping me.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Koiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond reputeKoiz has a reputation beyond repute
Trolls problem/Idiotic threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
With the recent influx of trolls creating idiotic threads in the GL forum, for whatever dubious reason, I hope bros don't mind if I propose we stop posting in those stupid threads. The more we post there, the more we give them the undeserved attention, and the further down all the houses threads get buried.

I also would like to urge bros to continue posting in the legal houses so they stay afloat at the top and bury the trolls' threads. If you don't want to post FR, it's okay, we can TCSS discuss the girls, the OKT, etc. Anything to keep the attention to the legal houses. You can also blacklist the trolls (you know who they are) so their posts are invisible to you.
If the trolls post on the legal houses threads, don't respond to their posts. Zap them if you want, but don't respond. Carry on the discussion. Just treat them like life's inconveniences, like stray dog shit that litter the street. It's annoying, but in life we just avoid the piles of shit anyway, we don't scold them.
The difference is, in real life dog shit gets removed, and animal control catch the stray dogs and put them away. Here, nothing is done towards these trolls/clones and the clone master becomes bolder every day, spewing shit everywhere.

Cheers.
Well said. Great recommendations.

Many of these should be in the Adult Discussion, Sex Forum etc. Hope Sammyboyfor/Moderator reading - for necessary actions.

Thanks.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 28-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 12
Mikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant futureMikosun has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang TCSS Thread

Good afternoon , guys
Old 28-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Rumours of STD/HIV in Geylang

Quote:
My advice.. avoid gelyang .. due to recent many virus flying around.. or wear 10 condoms. ...my advice & tips may sound cartoon funny to you but in reality it the best prevention & protection..
If your intention is to frighten everyone to use condom properly - thank you. If sabo Geylang to get more business for FLs etc; appreciate if you follow Big Sexy advice: Practice safe sex; use one condom properly. Use the other 9 for your head to cover your stupidity.

Also as advised by senior FatFatt, go to the Sex Forum; headed by Big Sexy for him to bash your pig head further. Geylang is for FRs / Sharing of info. Thank You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferpain View Post
Just heard from a fellow samster
"Tiagong" you are Lx.., Hx.. OKT/Owner. I also "tiagong" your house got STU.

If you intention is to sabo (a particular house) - do it in other ways. Please do not break the poor WLs' rice bowls by spreading rumour. If really HIV in any house, will easily/very fast spread to all houses. Those who wants to play safe will just call FLs or go Petain / JB. Are you implying tht AV/ DSC are doing/ have done a bad job?

Sammyboyfor: "All WHORES should be treated as HIV positive" : http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...53&postcount=8

"If you're worried about catching nasties, DON'T indulge in commercial sex."
Quote:
why would i want to sabo the wl whether they have good or bad business is none of my business..... let me give u another scencio
if you go eat rojak and kena lau side (diarrhea) will you want to warn other not to go eat the rojak stall if there a lau side outbreak of many many ppl which the stall toilet jam of many ppl eating the rojak....
You do not like Geylang. Look down on the WLs. Did not patronize the WLs at all. Fully agreed that it is none of your business to KPKB here.

If eat rojak, got lau sai, complain to the Health Inspectors (Ministry of Health). Why don't you complain to AV/ DSC that they have done a bad job. They probably will kick you for being a busy body / stupid / telling them what to do.

You can also complain to Sammyboyfor/Big Sexy (SBF Sex Consultant) who has already told you to use 9 condoms on your head to cover your stupidity. Looks like Big Sexy is wrong. Konni needs > 9.

Konni, please TCSS here or go "Sex Forum" : :http://www.sbfsg.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Old 28-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rumours of STD/HIV in Geylang

Quote:
If your intention is to frighten everyone to use condom properly - thank you. If sabo Geylang to get more business for FLs etc; appreciate if you follow Big Sexy advice: Practice safe sex; use one condom properly. Use the other 9 for your head to cover your stupidity.

Also as advised by senior FatFatt, go to the Sex Forum; headed by Big Sexy for him to bash your pig head further. Geylang is for FRs / Sharing of info. Thank You.

"Tiagong" you are Lx.., Hx.. OKT/Owner. I also "tiagong" your house got STU.

If you intention is to sabo (a particular house) - do it in other ways. Please do not break the poor WLs' rice bowls by spreading rumour. If really HIV in any house, will easily/very fast spread to all houses. Those who wants to play safe will just call FLs or go Petain / JB. Are you implying tht AV/ DSC are doing/ have done a bad job?

Sammyboyfor: "All WHORES should be treated as HIV positive" : http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...53&postcount=8

"If you're worried about catching nasties, DON'T indulge in commercial sex."

You do not like Geylang. Look down on the WLs. Did not patronize the WLs at all. Fully agreed that it is none of your business to KPKB here.

If eat rojak, got lau sai, complain to the Health Inspectors (Ministry of Health). Why don't you complain to AV/ DSC that they have done a bad job. They probably will kick you for being a busy body / stupid / telling them what to do.

You can also complain to Sammyboyfor/Big Sexy (SBF Sex Consultant) who has already told you to use 9 condoms on your head to cover your stupidity. Looks like Big Sexy is wrong. Konni needs > 9.

Konni, please TCSS here or go "Sex Forum" : :http://www.sbfsg.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Well said!Already in my ignore list and also block him in my wechat,fcking annoying!
Old 28-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously considering putting you in my "Ignore List": http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...8&postcount=31

Welcome to "Geylang TCSS Thread": http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...30&postcount=8

Sammyboyfor/Moderator please help: Clones creating havoc in Geylang. Thanks.
Clones creating havoc has been going on for years and years already in SBF. It is very obvious that groups of clones are just talking to themselves in this forum and causing trouble, but Boss doesn't really do much about it as it is not his concern. I think Boss may even enjoy watching all this nonsense going on, as it becomes entertaining after a while to know that some people continue to use clones in a desperate attempt to create an illusion of themselves as desirable and influential, when the stark reality is far far away from this image they've constructed for themselves

I have complained many times about them already but no action taken till now, so I think we will just have to get used to it and ignore them.

There are many ways to know clones when you see them. One obvious sign is a new nick that did not post much or posted rubbish but within a short time has high points. Or the nick within less than three months here starts going to exchange points thread to exchange points.

I've had an account in SBF since 2005 but I only found out about points exchange at least six years later I think in 2011 or 2012. Points never interested me before that and I never knew what it was.

So how come a brand new nick can straightaway know what is points and wants to exchange it? Or complain about points? Usually people sign up a new account to share FRs or ask for info, but not to exchange points. of course, some use a new different nick to post negative FRs as afraid to use their real nick to do it lah

Another sign is a nick disappeared for more than a year (or even a few years!) and then suddenly reappear to post either something negative or in support of some other nicks' opinion. Or a nick that seldom posts and then suddenly appears to post a lot of comments within a short span of time - like a few weeks to a few months before disappearing again. These are usually just appearing to help with some campaign run by its master or to collect points so it can get above 40 and gain some power.

These are just some of my observations. Everyone here has eyes to see what is going on anyway, but most of us just continue using SBF as a guide and ignore most of the inevitable clone nonsense going on here.

Of course, it would be great if Sammyboy boss or moderator could flush out all the clones once and for all so there will be true sharing here in good faith and without any fear.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koiz View Post
Dedicated to (my idol), "Fat Fatt" + all Seniors (from newbie): http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=661

"Please help": TCSS here to your heart's content. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Sammyboyfor/UbErZoNe (Moderator) to help make this a "sticky".
Why yr head spinning around ??? U hate the guy in yr icon .....
Old 28-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
LOLx .....
Old 29-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Samster

UbErZoNe (Modertor) - please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Geylang is the "Wild, Wild West" of Singapore. SBF is the virtual. Head spinning because alertness, vigilance required (all round); looking out for clones, zappers, harassers, stalkers. Most importantly; also to look for good FRs/fucks/WLs.

Very quiet in this thread. Thanks for coming here to TC (ss).

All (including "gangs") welcome to TCSS here. Kindly TC(s) and fight your "wars" here. Please leave the other threads clean for FRs.

No intention to offend - please do not zap me - very scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
LOLx .....
Konni, is now in moderation. Appreciate if you can screen through / stop his nonsensical posts. Better still to get Sammyboyfor to track down his master and inform / punish him. Helps too, if you can zap him/his master -20pts ! Or suspend/cancel his account.

Promise to look for/replace with a better avatar. Already giddy (virtually) , spinning (my) head.

Hope you (+ Sammyboyfor) can help/make "Geylang Forum" the best in SBF. Safe/friendly/zapless/ vibrant with great info/truthful FRs from all. Many thanks.

"Money attracts the females you want Struggle attracts the woman you need."

Meaning: WLs only love your $$$$. A wife should be one who can struggle with you through life.

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Last edited by Koiz; 29-04-2014 at 08:17 AM.
Old 30-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

Note of Appreciation to Sammyboyfor/UbErZoNe/BigSexy

Geylang (Petain) legal houses are strictly managed/controlled by DSC/AV. Mandatory WLs' monthly health checks etc. FLs, MPs, HC, JB (Johore Bahru etc) are relatively unsafe compared to Geylang. No health checks/no "quality control" - illegal. DSC/AV have been doing a great job in pushing safe sex; preventing/controlling STDs/HIVs in Singapore.

Big Sexy: Use a condom at all times. More than one is unsafe (greater risk of rupture due to friction between them). Ensure: right size (penis not swimming in condom), not expired (look at expiry date), do not leave them in the car (hot sun will harden) etc.

Many thanks to Sammyboyfor/UbErZoNe/BigSexy in making SBF the best sex forum in Singapore; for screening through and deleting Konni's latest slanderous post (insinuating that a PRC has gone back because of HIV/STU.):

"Konni, spreading nonsense (use 10 condoms etc) / rumors (WLs got HIV/STDs) , slanderous remarks eg: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=2141
IMHO, TCSS should not be allowed for slanderous (affecting WLs' rice bowls) / unsafe recommendations (10 condoms) etc. "

Just a "Note of Appreciation" for a job well done (by Sammyboyfor/Moderators).

PS - Sammyboyfor/Moderators are fair/understanding/very busy (to be aware of everything). PM them for help to act on slanderous posts etc.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Last edited by PeaceKris; 01-05-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Window Period/DSC/AFA/Charges/FAQs etc.

Window Period/BBBJ/Probability of HIV: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...0&postcount=14

DSC (Hotline/Confidential Counseling/Make Appointment): https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Pages/index.aspx
DSC Charges: https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...c-Charges.aspx

AFA (anonymous HIV/Syphilis tests): http://www.afa.org.sg/anonymous.php
No need IC. Cash payment: $30 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasen View Post
Gxx has STD. .. she is the only girl I frequent last three months. I did not have sex with anyone else and I even recall her not frenching me after BBBJ because she says she has ulcer, 嘴巴有疮. Last few days been feeling itch on my dicky and pain when I urine. My GP advise me to go DSC. Now I don't know if I am having herpes, gonorrhoea or syphilis.

If any bro has any better advise, please do Pm me. Thanks.
Visited my GP twice and he says from the look of it and also the fact that normal antibiotic don't work so it's not some simple virus infection. Ask me to go DSC in Kelantan for a detail check-up.

Seriously cannot eat and sleep much and so damn worried. Tomorrow will go DSC and hope all is well.
My sympathy for you. My advice to all: Always condom on when not sure - No BBBJ, AR, painting, french (in case ulcer), raw !! Always treat every WL as having AIDs: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...53&postcount=8

Good to get tested in DSC (> $100 for STIs + $30 each for HIV, Syphilis) - they are the experts. Note: Antibiotics are for treating bacterial - no use for viral infections. Tell DSC: when you visited the WL, dates of visits to GP. antibiotic names etc. The most common symptom of any STD is no symptom at all. Most people with STIs do not know they have one until they get tested: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=1249

DSC will SMS with results a week after tests. Will have to go back DSC for treatment if required. DSC willl also follow up with AV etc when required.

Most likely not Gxx - if working. OKT should tell Gxx (if reading) not give BBBJ if got ulcer.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Last edited by PeaceKris; 02-05-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1