The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 19
aLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish for active wear (yoga wear, sports bra etc)

Woah... Seems like there are also a lot of guys who love ladies in their sports wear. I just love to see ladies wearing sports bra and tights, showing their nice figure with the tightness. Then gets me into the imagination of their exposed assets especially when u could some who still able to have that cleavage even with their tight sports bra... Even thinking now also giving me a hard-on.

There was one FL I had before many years back who had got be returning to her even when I'm broke as she had such sporty figure to my liking. Too bad she's no more in this line (for me), but I'm happy for her as she could be free.

I love it when I satisfy you deeply, likewise when I’m satisfied by you...
Old 10-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yah spandex is like the hail Mary for most women....
Old 10-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

I went hot yoga with my gf before and I was the only guy in a class of 20 SYTs. All wearing sports bra with tights. Really steamy session and feasting for my eyes. Too bad my gf was there I couldn't really keep looking at other girls.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PurpleDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
I went hot yoga with my gf before and I was the only guy in a class of 20 SYTs. All wearing sports bra with tights. Really steamy session and feasting for my eyes. Too bad my gf was there I couldn't really keep looking at other girls.
Did they spot a tent on your yoga pants?
Old 10-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Fetish for active wear (yoga wear, sports bra etc)

Quote:
I went hot yoga ..... I couldn't really keep looking at other girls.
upz your points. please share got tentage or you manage to keep it down
Old 12-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
upz your points. please share got tentage or you manage to keep it down
I was wearing a normal shorts so can't really see my tent. Actually I didn't really erect leh coz see so many sexy girls at the same time quite shocked and with my gf around also quite weird. My gf was still teasing me say you happy lah so many sexy girls for you to see. I just keep denying.
Old 22-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, blood pressure must be very high...
Old 23-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Went running just now ard 9 pm. Saw this babe in tights and wearing the YOLO event issued sports bra. Pity that she was running in the opposite directing else I will try to pace her from behind keeping a safe distance and enjoy The Eye candy. Hahaha.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

can turn around & go her direction no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Went running just now ard 9 pm. Saw this babe in tights and wearing the YOLO event issued sports bra. Pity that she was running in the opposite directing else I will try to pace her from behind keeping a safe distance and enjoy The Eye candy. Hahaha.
Old 23-07-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
can turn around & go her direction no?
Will be a bit too obvious though...
Old 23-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Sadio19Mane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was wearing a normal shorts so can't really see my tent. Actually I didn't really erect leh coz see so many sexy girls at the same time quite shocked and with my gf around also quite weird. My gf was still teasing me say you happy lah so many sexy girls for you to see. I just keep denying.
If your gf knows you got erection will she be upset?
Old 24-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

2020新款夏性感美背吊带网红爆款前交叉背心女外穿潮内搭气质上衣

Saw this babe and her boyfriend wearing something like the link taken from ezbuy. Suspect she was braless and either just nipple tape or nubra bcos the back quite exposed and I can’t see a bra strap then the side almost can see her side boob bcos it was quite Low at the side.

Was with family thus can’t snap a pic.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yongzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Saw this babe and her boyfriend wearing something like the link taken from ezbuy. Suspect she was braless and either just nipple tape or nubra bcos the back quite exposed and I can’t see a bra strap then the side almost can see her side boob bcos it was quite Low at the side.

Probably with inbuild padding
Old 26-07-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

most of these have padding & some even with extra thick padding that gives the illusion of bigger size....

Quote:

Old 26-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadio19Mane View Post
If your gf knows you got erection will she be upset?
I don't think she will be upset. She sometimes sends me instagram photos and videos of other sexy young girls in sports bra. I'm really not kidding she really does that and she comments you guys like to see sexy girls right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1