The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
HamSapLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chiang Rai / Mae Yao

Hi Fellow Bros,

Will be going Chiang Rai/Mar Yao area for a visit.
End of this mth or early nxt mth

Anyone here has any experience with tt area?

Maybe a MP like in BKK? It been a long time since i went for some soapy fun!~

I heard the ladies there are fair n can speak chinese.. yumz...

Thanks in Advance!~

HSL
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SpeedSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chiang Rai / Mae Yao

Pass by chiang rai when im in maesai on my way to chiang mai

Small town, nothing worth mentioning
or maybe i dont know the place well

have a nice trip bro
So F*** The World And Lets Get High
Old 02-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

The girls that can speak PuTongHua are the grandchildren of ex-KTM fighters after they lost to Mao's Communist. The Thai government at that time agreed to let them stay in return for them to fight against the Thai communists. There are a couple of these KTM villages close to the Burmese border.

Was in Mae Hong Son province last December... damn ulu place man. The provincial capital is really quite and small. Didn't see any obvious "chiong" places like go-gos or ap naams. Had a few bars & decent looking massage joints in town but none with twinkling fairy lights strung across the entrance if u know what I mean. But Mae Hong Son and the north-western part of Thailand borders the notorious Golden Triangle area so definitely got some chiong spots.

The peaceful & small town exterior of Mae Hon Son belies the fact that the Thai narcotics police and the United States DEA are quite active in the region. In fact the Thai authorities are now waging a major battle against a surge of "yaaba" pills spilling into Thailand. This is because the various ethic groups that are battling the Burmese military junta have ramped up their drug production over the last few months to buy more weapons in anticipation of the dictatorship's dry season campaign against them.

Just avoid the border areas now and I couldn't find any chiong spots when I was there but I think there are a few more seasoned-off the beaten track chiongsters that can enlighten the rest of us on the "hidden gems" in Thailand's North West region.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Just avoid the border areas now and I couldn't find any chiong spots when I was there but I think there are a few more seasoned-off the beaten track chiongsters that can enlighten the rest of us on the "hidden gems" in Thailand's North West region.
many a times the off the beaten track idea seems exciting but usually will end up with disappointment.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
many a times the off the beaten track idea seems exciting but usually will end up with disappointment.
Life's an adventure. Nothing venture nothing gained... and all the other cliches! So far for me I would say its like 8 out of 10 is a good experience for me. If u go with the correct mindset. Which means keep your common sense, have lower expectations, be flexible and more importantly the Thai's concept of... SANOOK! Then... bpai teow muang Thai bpen sanok gap sabai sabai naa....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
have lower expectations,
this should be the most important factor!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1