The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

hi i'm a newbie,
can the administrator help me?
i send my post under some thread but it never appear in the thread.
whats wrong with it?

Thanks!
Old 25-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21
hi i'm a newbie,
whats wrong with it?

Thanks!
Your posts are at http://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...620#post661620

and at http://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...781#post661781
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDuncan21
hi i'm a newbie,
whats wrong with it?

Thanks!
Have you gone through the 'do's and 'dont's in this forum?

Read through from the shortcut given below, courtesy of bro ThaiV. Dont skip details hor.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21566

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21518

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Lut Sat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

hi, am looking at this forum for quite some time and realise you guys are starting a new thread for Sin Jiao (New Birds)...

very helpful to cheongster like me... hope to get more information and learning from all the brudders out there... thanks..
Old 13-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lut Sat
hi, am looking at this forum for quite some time and realise you guys are starting a new thread for Sin Jiao (New Birds)...

very helpful to cheongster like me... hope to get more information and learning from all the brudders out there... thanks..
ask and it will be given seek and u shall find...but b4 u ask stupid question go seek it out first..there is a search tab on the top where u can use it to search for informations.... use it well and u shall grow....

**Welcome to the darkforce.....muhahahahahahaha
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 13-01-2005, 02:59 PM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_sG
ask and it will be given seek and u shall find...but b4 u ask stupid question go seek it out first..there is a search tab on the top where u can use it to search for informations.... use it well and u shall grow....

**Welcome to the darkforce.....muhahahahahahaha

Hey, you gave me an idea of creating a cheongster group call the 'DarkForcE' and since Star Wars 3 will be out in the mid of this year... sound cool isn't it... wakakaka... can include the group with you, me, sting, Shuangjiekun, Santaizi, wanderer and many others... kekeke... interesting.
Old 17-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
Hey, you gave me an idea of creating a cheongster group call the 'DarkForcE' and since Star Wars 3 will be out in the mid of this year... sound cool isn't it... wakakaka... can include the group with you, me, sting, Shuangjiekun, Santaizi, wanderer and many others... kekeke... interesting.
hahahahaha...u take the lead then....
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 18-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
not to forget basic, newbadass,boy,shadez,flipper etc.
wow. still got so many to add. haha.

Last edited by santaizi; 18-01-2005 at 10:09 PM.
Old 18-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_sG
hahahahaha...u take the lead then....
you more lao jiao.
u can co-lead. hee...
Old 25-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnnykk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a question.

Most of the TN has a pretty gal sitting/standing outside TN asking those walking by if they want massage. Most of the gal there come with CFM face or wear revealing clothing. So one look and I know they usually are the one that are performing the massage and special later.

But there a few TN where I notice that the pretty gal sitting/standing outside the TN seem to be "good" gal. Can't really imaging them doing massage/special. Do they really do massage or just there to attract men to their shop? I am not comfortabe to walk up in public place and ask "Are u the one that are going to give me massage?"

In fact, I went to a L3 TN in PC more than half year ago where the "good" gal led me into the room, get me a drink but get her colleague to service me. Kenna twice, approach the same "good" gal because of her look but got assigned to another of her colleague. That time still new so didnt ask if I can get that "good" gal. In 1 of the session, I even heard one of the next door neighboor complaining, but the assigned gal pacify him and he also end up signing like no choice.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

I posted a few replied and alo a FR on a gal I just bonged...

Don;t seems to appear leh... how long usually before the site pot what you written huh?
Old 18-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Poks is Cool - loads of Potential

question for the experienced.

Under normal circumstances when I visit TN, i am brought straight into the room / cubicle whatever hoping that the lady who will be servicing me will turn out alright.

Is it ok to step into a TN and basically ask How much for massage (if they have no price at the entrance)? Is it ok to ask to select a lady of your preference?

Advice from the senior bros is much appreciated.
Old 18-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you can ask the massage price.

and if there are groups of ladies sitting inside TN shops, you can go to one of the ladies you wanted and ask " how much?"

This lady ( the one you are eyeing) will respond and go inside the room with you..

This is what I do in Pearl Centre and Jalan Sultan Plaza..
Old 24-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 20
JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold

Some newbie question:

1. Is it standard practise to "register" name/nric at all the TN? I seen some that did not bother.... I know it is impt to fill in real name/nric just in case AV comes... but if the shop don't even practise registration...then is this "safe"?

2. some of the TN is really small and the cubicles is right near the door... how much fore-warning the clients get if AV comes? I know there are bouncers outside but is there sufficient time? I really hope to hear from bros want was caught in such situation before.

3. So far I been to only 2 TN and both sides, the girls tell me to strip all immediately... I thot they usually more discreet and say leave only the underwear ( just in case AV)?
Old 25-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 20
JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLove
Some newbie question:

1. Is it standard practise to "register" name/nric at all the TN? I seen some that did not bother.... I know it is impt to fill in real name/nric just in case AV comes... but if the shop don't even practise registration...then is this "safe"?

2. some of the TN is really small and the cubicles is right near the door... how much fore-warning the clients get if AV comes? I know there are bouncers outside but is there sufficient time? I really hope to hear from bros want was caught in such situation before.

3. So far I been to only 2 TN and both sides, the girls tell me to strip all immediately... I thot they usually more discreet and say leave only the underwear ( just in case AV)?

I think I make another mistake by supplying the HP number of the TN girls i tried quite indiscriminately to all those who PM me.... I have this bad feeling that I have got these girls into trouble unknowingly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1