The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguydiefirst View Post
The gahment would not take your ideas on transferring those mw gals to gl! Why u so scare abt covid? Tat is why I mentioned if u want fully erase corona then full locked down for one year! As a man, i need sex!
It is not so much me being scared but the government being very cautious.

Main concern being old people and people with underlying health conditions.

Government strategy currently is to contain and suppress through effective contact tracing and regular testing. Until a vaccine is available.

Reopening GL is the way to go then with proper health safety measure protocols. Transferring FLs to GL after screening should be no problem because FLs were previously transferred to GL houses after being caught in GL in the 2000s.

Naturally you can then have sex, responsibly.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Brudders, need some advice. My kuku bird feeling very lonely. Not got any chio bu sing sweet nothings to him and suck and caress him. Also cannot find his friend pussy. This pussy sometimes botak (more rare) and sometimes hairy.

Complain to ava or spca?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Wow, Street walkers? I thought that was a thing of the past. Any idea what the going rate is?
Should be 50 dollars to 100 dollars. Depends on how long you want the girl to be with you .but latest by 10pm they go home
Old 23-08-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguydiefirst View Post
From 14 reduce to 7 days! U look at China case now! It is very low and wuhan there got recent celebrations tat they have totally have no corona case already! I think u come to a wrong place! Here is sex forum and not debating on about corona! Please be more considerate tat if u try to sabo mw and make lesser undergrounds, the more risky underground will still occurs! U are inducing more rape case to come! Period!
I am looking at China now. No one knows about the asymptomatic cases, unlinked cases and human suppressed cases. Even you test the whole of China this is not done at the same time and quarantine measures might not be fully implemented due to human nature. So they will be cracks and leaks. That Wuhan water parade was just a silly stunt. If you truly believe that even just Wuhan is Covid-19 free than I don't know what to say.

Back to Singapore, I ain't trying to sabo MW hotel or anyone else. I am just pointing out the hard truths.

If the government is turning a blind eye with respect to MW hotel then I say it is wrong and should reopen GL instead and close down MW hotel.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't seem like a bad idea to open geylang and do covid swabs along with safe entry to at least have some control over the potential spread due to commercial sex. But I don't think that's the style of our govt, they'd rather keep GL closed and clamp down on FL as well.
Sad to say what you mentioned is correct .basically Covid 19 has changed the world and ushered in more loss of personal freedom and civil liberty. More draconian laws are put in place by governments around the world
Old 23-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Doesn't seem like a bad idea to open geylang and do covid swabs along with safe entry to at least have some control over the potential spread due to commercial sex. But I don't think that's the style of our govt, they'd rather keep GL closed and clamp down on FL as well.
Well turning a blind eye to MW hotel is even worse considering the risks.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I am looking at China now. No one knows about the asymptomatic cases, unlinked cases and human suppressed cases. Even you test the whole of China this is not done at the same time and quarantine measures might not be fully implemented due to human nature. So they will be cracks and leaks. That Wuhan water parade was just a silly stunt. If you truly believe that even just Wuhan is Covid-19 free than I don't know what to say.

Back to Singapore, I ain't trying to sabo MW hotel or anyone else. I am just pointing out the hard truths.

If the government is turning a blind eye with respect to MW hotel then I say it is wrong and should reopen GL instead and close down MW hotel.

I think it is very difficut for gaahmen to help us out. Reopen GL and have superspreader then alll the women who never sucked a cock before will be baying for gaahmens blood. Lot of people who just want to wack the gaahmen will find this as another reasom.

That said, I am on the side of any argument which reopens our playground. Very concerned that the current state of limbo will kill our wonderful playground.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I think it is very difficut for gaahmen to help us out. Reopen GL and have superspreader then alll the women who never sucked a cock before will be baying for gaahmens blood. Lot of people who just want to wack the gaahmen will find this as another reasom.

That said, I am on the side of any argument which reopens our playground. Very concerned that the current state of limbo will kill our wonderful playground.
It is not about helping people out. It is about dealing with basic human nature while trying to effectively contain and suppress the virus spread.

Consider this, which is worse? Superspreader in GL but with adequate health safety measure protocols and regular testing or superspreader in MW hotel without any adequate health safety measure protocols or testing of the FLs.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
It is not about helping people out. It is about dealing with basic human nature while trying to effectively contain and suppress the virus spread.

Consider this, which is worse? Superspreader in GL but with adequate health safety measure protocols and regular testing or superspreader in MW hotel without any adequate health safety measure protocols or testing of the FLs.
MW hotel escapades are an illegal activity. At most gaahmen can be accused of incompetence. Allowing GL will be fully their accountability.

I agree with you that our needs are a matter of basic human nature. But I feel with every passing year the ability of gaahmen to act in a logical and practical manner diminishes and emotional responses increase.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
MW hotel escapades are an illegal activity. At most gaahmen can be accused of incompetence. Allowing GL will be fully their accountability.
Just incompetence?

I wonder?

Considering that this scandalous situation has been allowed to continue for such a long period of time without any action being taken whatsoever.

This is small red dot Singapore not even a huge metropolis like Tokyo, London or New York.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just incompetence?

I wonder?

Considering that this scandalous situation has been allowed to continue for such a long period of time without any action being taken whatsoever.

This is small red dot Singapore not even a huge metropolis like Tokyo, London or New York.
Most probably owners of the hotel have backing from the government through their connection.
Last time, certain ktvs was raided every now and then and some ktv, AV and police dare not step in to raid
Old 23-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just incompetence?

I wonder?

Prince Devitt upped.
Old 23-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Most probably owners of the hotel have backing from the government through their connection.
Last time, certain ktvs was raided every now and then and some ktv, AV and police dare not step in to raid
As I have said earlier on the boss of mw hotel geylang is well connected. His relatives and sister know people in the singapore police force and ministry of manpower. He is well known. MW hotel will thrive and prosper during this Covid pandemic 😃😄
Old 23-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

All brothers mw hotel is good for fast release.if you are looking for service don't expect too much.
Old 23-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

It's ridiculous that certain FL hideouts are flourishing with brisk business while the legal ladies are left in a limbo. In terms of epidemic control, the place I frequent has no temp check, no entry scan, no nothing. How could that be better than well-controlled legal scenes with all the proper measures?

Really don't understand what the government is thinking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1