The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jalan Sultan Vicinity

Hi Bros,

Just came back from one massage session at the above mentioned area..This shop IS NOT along Jalan Sultan and if bros are interested in knowing this place, pls PM.

I was walking around jalan sultan area and came across this SPA shop...Went in and rates are quite normal. The passage leading to the rooms is nicely done but, horror when u step inside the partitioned room (With curtain as door)...The room is below average but suprisely, this room has a shower room attached. I looked around the room and did not quite like it cos, i'm staring at the shop ceiling. It makes me feel very open and not private at all.

Neverthless, i strip and bath. Water temp is okie and towels are clean. But cannot say the same about the carpet. Look quite dirty to me but, who cares right? Overall ratings till now - 5.0

In came a PRC MILF. she was the one who attended to me at the counter and her chest caught my attention..So, you guys can imagine the excitement when i saw her. She was wearing a pink tight T shirt and jeans. Look sexy with lacy bra outline protuding slightly out of her t shirt.

So, massage begin and i was quite impressed by her massage. BUT, she tends to answer HP and constantly look out of the curtain whenever, the tingles on the main door sound..That kind of pissed me off a little...

After 40mins, i turned around and she continued to massage me. Eventually, she just stopped massaging and said in chinese" I massage here already okie?" Pointing to my dick. I said "Okie loh..."

Now, if bros are to visit her, DO NOT CHOOSE the Breasts massage like i did. It's a waste of money!!! $80.00 some more!!! WTF. She just grab my dick in between her breasts and shake a little bit..She did this twice and that's it! The rest of the stuff is just a normal HJ. But.....remember i mentioned her tits?? Well, when she lifted her pink tight t shirt up, i must say her breasts are very proportion to her size. Right breasts size and very beautiful nipps..It was so suckable that when i suck her nipps, she grab my head and push towards her breasts..I think it must have been a cup C. Very nice breasts indeed...

So, i cummed and she hurried out to take towel and cleaned me. I changed and left as a half happy, half gana cheated man....

Bros who are interested, pls pm me okie? I will provided her name and the shop address..

Have fun!
Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
warisover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jalan Sultan Vicinity

bro can share location? thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
Hi Bros,

Just came back from one massage session at the above mentioned area..This shop IS NOT along Jalan Sultan and if bros are interested in knowing this place, pls PM.

I was walking around jalan sultan area and came across this SPA shop...Went in and rates are quite normal. The passage leading to the rooms is nicely done but, horror when u step inside the partitioned room (With curtain as door)...The room is below average but suprisely, this room has a shower room attached. I looked around the room and did not quite like it cos, i'm staring at the shop ceiling. It makes me feel very open and not private at all.

Neverthless, i strip and bath. Water temp is okie and towels are clean. But cannot say the same about the carpet. Look quite dirty to me but, who cares right? Overall ratings till now - 5.0

In came a PRC MILF. she was the one who attended to me at the counter and her chest caught my attention..So, you guys can imagine the excitement when i saw her. She was wearing a pink tight T shirt and jeans. Look sexy with lacy bra outline protuding slightly out of her t shirt.

So, massage begin and i was quite impressed by her massage. BUT, she tends to answer HP and constantly look out of the curtain whenever, the tingles on the main door sound..That kind of pissed me off a little...

After 40mins, i turned around and she continued to massage me. Eventually, she just stopped massaging and said in chinese" I massage here already okie?" Pointing to my dick. I said "Okie loh..."

Now, if bros are to visit her, DO NOT CHOOSE the Breasts massage like i did. It's a waste of money!!! $80.00 some more!!! WTF. She just grab my dick in between her breasts and shake a little bit..She did this twice and that's it! The rest of the stuff is just a normal HJ. But.....remember i mentioned her tits?? Well, when she lifted her pink tight t shirt up, i must say her breasts are very proportion to her size. Right breasts size and very beautiful nipps..It was so suckable that when i suck her nipps, she grab my head and push towards her breasts..I think it must have been a cup C. Very nice breasts indeed...

So, i cummed and she hurried out to take towel and cleaned me. I changed and left as a half happy, half gana cheated man....

Bros who are interested, pls pm me okie? I will provided her name and the shop address..

Have fun!
just massage alone hw much?
Old 01-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Location and the lady name please thank
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan Vicinity

Hi all, my FR at the above mentioned place.

Bro Squeezy , thx for your pm, but before u informed me, i went recce myself.
Haha... i too horny maybe... thx anyway to TS.

Today i went to this places as i was free and walk around... Since it was raining i choose one MP at near a famous chicken rice stall ( clue 1).

Went up, the usual SOP... sign in and pay...the receptionist keep looking at me, dunno why, lol. Led to room, strip and waited for my gal...
The massage was good n hard , as i told her i sprained my neck.
AFter 45 mins , GQ came in n proceed, wow she really take her time to hj me , not like others just keep pumping. Really enjoy the way she do it.... cannot tahan, pull her over , grab her neh neh and suck like no tomorrow..
the rest as usual lor.

My rating :

Name : lena( PRC, ha er bin)
Look : 6.5 ( seductive MILF)
massage : 7
Boobs : b to c i guess..
Kissing : depends on chemistry ( but i gt it, heheh..)
Damage : 106 all in.

After finish i went jalan jalan and went dinner at one of the coffee shop.

Finished my dinner went roaming around again. Saw a few SPA there, and decided to go for another round for recce.
Choose another SPA at NBR.

Ask recep damage and pay. Kind of surprised she asked me,

Recep : you first time?
Me : YA,
Recep : please fill in the form...
Me : ok..
Recep : WE PROVIDE JG ( So daring meh)
Me : er..okie

lead to room , and saw shower attached... Bath and wait
Okie gal came in , massage was good but too hard for me...
Talkcock during the session , as i was the only customer.
The rest is SOP ...

[B]One thing good is for late night bros, their operating hours usually ends at 1 to 2 am. Friday and weekends till 3 or 4 am.[
I agree w Bro squeezy , when about to end , the door open and the bell rings, each time it ring , the gal hv to stop and look out in case OF RAID.
But according to her , so far very peaceful...

All right here is my rating...

Name : Xiao li ( prc,sichuan)
looks : 6.5 ( milf)
massage : 7.5
hj / JG : 7
boobs : c ( she pull down n let me suck..)
Kissing : never try... talk cock too much lack of time , lol.

Anyway thx for reading my lousy FR..
Old 02-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro rtbonk,

Thanks for recommending another MILF...
Old 02-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Squeezy,

dun mention la bro, we are here to share good lobang...hahaha.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 14
SilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to beholdSilentMan is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro can share with me ctc and location ? Thanks so much in advance.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hello17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sounds great, can share bro rt ?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
studio555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, bro can share location thank you.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

To TS..

They always use this gimmick or trick to lure our $$ out.
$50 is shirt on, $80 is shirt off. Simple.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro FR writer,
Thats the way to earn a fast buck mah........... Try once bitten then fight shy or returning to the joint lo.........

cheers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
To TS..

They always use this gimmick or trick to lure our $$ out.
$50 is shirt on, $80 is shirt off. Simple.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

All bro, please pm TS for location in respect .

i just post FR only leh... thx for understanding..

Enjoy...
Old 03-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
eileenlow is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can shr location and damage for spa at nor
Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
cmdty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think i know which one u talking abt in the area.. kenna ripped 136 in all for a pathetic service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1