The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hxxxxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any bros know if can go soi cowboy and pay for the girl to go back for threesome with girlfriend for ST/LT?

If can, how much will it be?
Old 11-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
I will be in Bangkok from 11-19 Mar. Any bros around, can go chiong together. Also anyone got good contacts, can pls pass me also.
going to be there as well from 11 - 20 Mar. PM you
Old 12-03-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Binar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of the soapy models are now working at local Thai spa for half the price. But they’re quite far from the city Center.
Old 12-03-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binar View Post
A lot of the soapy models are now working at local Thai spa for half the price. But they’re quite far from the city Center.
Penthouse at thong lor got quite a good lineup of models during peak evening of up to 15 FL to choose at 4.5k FJ. Believe they used to be in soapy before..another joint with huge lineup is secret spa in town in town at 3k and 2.5k if u. Add reservations
Old 13-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Airport now waiting fr my flight at 4pm to BKK, PM me if any get together for some fun on Tue after Q hotel.

Hope to meet some friends hopefully as i have been away from this site for 7 years now.

Cheers..lolz

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxxxxc View Post
Any bros know if can go soi cowboy and pay for the girl to go back for threesome with girlfriend for ST/LT?

If can, how much will it be?
From my fading memories, they are like charging 600B bar fine per girl, 2500B per girl for short time. This is pre covid price and I don't think there should be much change.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-03-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
hornylittleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
From my fading memories, they are like charging 600B bar fine per girl, 2500B per girl for short time. This is pre covid price and I don't think there should be much change.
my last night here… looking for incall massage with nice body and if can free to roam best! no need FJ

any recommendation?
Old 13-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 15
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittleboi View Post
my last night here… looking for incall massage with nice body and if can free to roam best! no need FJ

any recommendation?
At wechat ID kbpoonn good incall massage
I use to call when I in bkk enjoy
Old 13-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binar View Post
hi can pm me the address interested to visit
Old 14-03-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Care and share, here we go...

830pm Thermae
Good crowd of girls. But this was never my playground, and had not taken anyone back before. Did the 70baht Cola and a few rounds before dusting myself off to the next site.

9pm NEP
Nana is rocking almost like before. The Rainbows are bustling with girls. But I took my survey to the usual joint, Billboard. No more dancing on the roulette, all girls seated and in sexy dresses than the usual skimpy attire. Bar fine 600, ST 3000. Did my 160baht beer and rocked on. Some hotties spotted, gonna come back again.

930pm Soi Cowboy
This place is basically struggling to stay alive. I see almost nothing functionally like before except Baccara and Crazy House. They moved all the dancing to the second level but the girls pale in comparison to the past. Left the dead street without having even a beer.

Last edited by Libero; 14-03-2022 at 08:50 AM.
Old 14-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Care and share, here we go...

830pm Thermae
Good crowd of girls. But this was never my playground, and had not taken anyone back before. Did the 70baht Cola and a few rounds before dusting myself off to the next site.

9pm NEP
Nana is rocking almost like before. The Rainbows are bustling with girls. But I took my survey to the usual joint, Billboard. No more dancing on the roulette, all girls seated and in sexy dresses than the usual skimpy attire. Bar fine 600, ST 3000. Did my 160baht beer and rocked on. Some hotties spotted, gonna come back again.

930pm Soi Cowboy
This place is basically struggling to stay alive. I see almost nothing functionally like before except Baccara and Crazy House. They moved all the dancing to the second level but the girls pale in comparison to the past. Left the dead street without having even a beer.
you went to nana on sat night?
was at billboard for a few nights, 2 weeks ago. dancing on roulette every night. it seems like they only have hotties on sat night.
Old 14-03-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday night at Billboard. Any another bros have recent experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you went to nana on sat night?
was at billboard for a few nights, 2 weeks ago. dancing on roulette every night. it seems like they only have hotties on sat night.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Aliboom is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

Currently i am in thailand until 23td march, any bros wanna connect ? Can chiong and explore together. Post covid bkk is so differnent. Do pm me

P.s any kind bros can share contacts thanks in advance.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornylittleboi View Post

any recommendation?
Why do not want FJ? It's your last night?

Old 14-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
At wechat ID kbpoonn good incall massage
I use to call when I in bkk enjoy
Do they provide FJ? What kind of damage we are looking at?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1