The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Actually best is
(1) be single
(2) cannot tahan then hj

Save money, sure no problem and no need worry.
Real childish.
Sotong is your best companion.

Last edited by Newsasap; 24-06-2023 at 07:52 AM.
Old 24-06-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Matter of fact, she is a local. I remembered she was intro by another freelance contact that I got over those phone calling service...if you can remember. Go by the minutes...quite expensive but can get quite a few local contacts who moonlight. This one was an office lady in your 20s. I remembered picking her up at the petrol station the first time. When I saw her...I couldn't believe my eyes that I am getting a good deal. She came into the car and asked me to drove to a seluded place where she do her service. Kind of missed her
talking about chatline I spent thousand over dollars on it and yet fish out gold diggers
Old 24-06-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Actually best is
(1) be single
(2) cannot tahan then hj

Save money, sure no problem and no need worry.
Hahaha
Too late to do that, 30+ years late…

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 24-06-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
talking about chatline I spent thousand over dollars on it and yet fish out gold diggers
You are a legend, bro!
Respect

A retired scout
Old 24-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
You are a legend, bro!
Respect
my camp mate taught me one...waste money lor
Old 24-06-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Senior bro, you're super privileged to be able to hv a car & drive. Among the top 10% of the working population - at least a Deputy Director level.

No wonder you're so knowledgeable in so many aspects of the chioning life.

Thanks for sharing. I remebered yr comments on the Bedok Yoga Instructor who told me this & that cannot as yet she wants to be in this trade ... !!

Thanks for yr support when I was new.
not now la bro, that was many years back when I was having a good job drawing a reasonable salary. COE was low unlike now which is fucking ridiculous due to those greedy motherfuckers ! Need to vote them out in next GE if want a better life. Anyway..I enjoyed the car for 10 years and again couldn't renew it due to the high cost of renewing fee. All these many "thanks" to that stupid fuck dick head governing. It's easy to hook gal when you have a car. You practically can pick them up , go anywhere , find a spot and have a good time.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my friend also got sti from bbbj in gl with wl... never raw but yet kena

From then he stick to capped bj

Hard to explain to wifey for not fucking her almost one month
if want to have bbbj, you need to see who is the person. You need to make some analysis and judgement before proceeding. Don't just let your small head rules. I had quite a few last time and they are mainly gals not in this trade. They are mostly short of cash, need some hard cash to get by. SO practically they are clean in a way, they don't do to so many people and they usually stop when they get enough or it's just an extra $$
Old 24-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Ya.. Me too.. That is 2 months of officer pay..
still recall can’t pay on time kena ST red notice

Quote:
if want to have bbbj, you need to see who is the person. You need to make some analysis and judgement before proceeding. Don't just let your small head rules. I had quite a few last time and they are mainly gals not in this trade. They are mostly short of cash, need some hard cash to get by. SO practically they are clean in a way, they don't do to so many people and they usually stop when they get enough or it's just an extra $$
best to refrain from it especially those girls whom refused to gargle before and after bbbj
Old 24-06-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4497 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not now la bro, that was many years back when I was having a good job drawing a reasonable salary. COE was low unlike now which is fucking ridiculous due to those greedy motherfuckers ! Need to vote them out in next GE if want a better life. Anyway..I enjoyed the car for 10 years and again couldn't renew it due to the high cost of renewing fee. All these many "thanks" to that stupid fuck dick head governing. It's easy to hook gal when you have a car. You practically can pick them up , go anywhere , find a spot and have a good time.
Senior bro, thank you very much for sharing yr deepest thots & longings. I also hv yr thinking of VTO.

But at my time having VTO thots & attitude will not allow me to get another type of COE to enter the local University - as the COE = Certificate of Eligibility, not the current one [meaning Certificate of Entitlement] to own a motor vehicle.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow , i also addicted to chatline in the 90s.......50 cent per min lol....i can call 1-2 hour daily without fail ....guess the thrill to meet different girls get over me.....i still miss those days where you can chat with different ladies and try to date them out......quite fun.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Matter of fact, she is a local. I remembered she was intro by another freelance contact that I got over those phone calling service...if you can remember. Go by the minutes...quite expensive but can get quite a few local contacts who moonlight. This one was an office lady in your 20s. I remembered picking her up at the petrol station the first time. When I saw her...I couldn't believe my eyes that I am getting a good deal. She came into the car and asked me to drove to a seluded place where she do her service. Kind of missed her
Further, to my earlier comments - does this local OL provide full service in the secluded place - nowadays, secluded spots hard to find unlike in the 1970s, there's Katong Park, formerly National Stadium, etc etc.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, senior bro, how do one pay for the chatline service ... if thousands of $, OC/partner/fwb will easily find out of our advenntures ...??
Old 24-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
wow , i also addicted to chatline in the 90s.......50 cent per min lol....i can call 1-2 hour daily without fail ....guess the thrill to meet different girls get over me.....i still miss those days where you can chat with different ladies and try to date them out......quite fun.
Yes very fun but addictive and expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Wow, senior bro, how do one pay for the chatline service ... if thousands of $, OC/partner/fwb will easily find out of our advenntures ...??
90s still single lah... don't need worry except the ST bill
Old 24-06-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
my camp mate taught me one...waste money lor
Hahahha .. army time, good time too with all the “ bad influences”

A retired scout
Old 24-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002 View Post
Hahahha .. army time, good time too with all the “ bad influences”
talking about ns...knn my oc and pc brought me go HC one lah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1