The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
Hi Clandestined, congrats for an obviously successful hunt and thanks for the great FR! Btw the link to the photo appears to be broken.
Ok let's try this. http://www.imgur.com/eibyy.jpg
Old 16-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
i like the one in the centre... so pretty
Old 16-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
i like the one in the centre... so pretty
They all look good to me!!. Thanks for sharing the pixs bro, cheers, ...................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 17-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mysticgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
OIY!! Suay jang ler na ...
Old 23-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
virtuafriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Clandestined!

Well done mate! I'll be going to BKK in early Nov and will definitely follow your lead... Will be staying at the landmark hotel in Sukhumvit... any tips you can share?

Quick one - the link you posted for the pics doesnt work...

Cheers
Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
KT.LUVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from BKK and it was disappointing so I'd like to preempt bros who are going to BKK.

I started at Soi Cowboy with friends but didn't get the chance to visit the only LB bar there i.e Cockatoo because I am a closet LB lovers, my friends are not aware I am into LB.

After a while, I said I was tired and needed to go back to hotel to rest and I went to Nana Entertainment Plaza and popped by a few LB Pubs. Finally I picked up a LB at Temptation or was it Obsession, i can't remember but i remember it was located at the 3rd floor. As always, I asked if she could go LT and whether she could blow without condom and french kiss, she agreed to all my requests and I agreed to 4000thb for LT.

Back in the hotel, we had shower and she asked me for payment. I told her I'd only pay her after the deed. She said she was afraid that I might not have the money. I showed her the money and she insisted on 1/2 the payment i.e 2000THB. Again, I told her I would pay after after the deed.

She gave me BBBJ and we french kissed but 1/2 way thru she answered phone call. After that, she told me she couldn't do LT and refused to proceed. I was pissed off and I told her to leave. She then created a din and refused to leave and insisted that I pay her 4000THB. I told her I'd call police and she challenged me to that. I called the hotel and the security came to the room and she still refused to leave. At the end, I gave a 1000THB and she finally left.

So guys, be aware when u ask LB out esp for LT and most of them would agreed to all your requests but failed to deliver at the end. This wasn't the 1st time I had such bad experience. Last year I took Cynthia/Joy back to my Hotel for LT, she gave me some excuses after the 1st shot saying her roommate left the key at home and she had to leave my room to pass the key to her roommate. I was pretty exhausted after the 1st shot so I let her off.

A few years back, I had this ladyboy called May or otherwise knows as Sue on http://www.ladyboypros.com/front6.php. The same thing happened, after 1 shot, she started grumbling and I ended paying her ST rate and she gladly leaves.

My conclusion is that most LB prefer ST but if you asked for LT, they'd agree to it but 1/2 way thru, they'd find all sort of excuses to leave and some are even worst, they'd ask you for full payment 1st. So guys, beware and don't fall for such tricks.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devinferno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Post Bro K.T.Luver, Thai LBs in Thailand can be fairly risky game! Strange but true.
Just came back from Pattaya and had an opportunity with Pream. Hot and horny and all things corny, but the next night when I stepped into the Obsessions bar, I was swamped by everyone from the Mamasan to the Bartender, for Drinks!
Managed to pick up a different LB for a ST upstairs and once in the room she starts complaining about been tired and not able to perform! Cant do much, so called for Mamasan, was aked to pay half of the ST fee to this non performing asset and choose another one for a full ST fee!
Paid half ST, pulled up my pants, ran out of obsessions and deposited myself in a really sweet and cute girl's bosom at the Airport Agogo!
Long and short of it, be careful in LOS!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Yup, you're right to say that most ladyboys prefer ST instead of LT. However they will say they will do LT with you just so they can make quick money. However if you had already barfined a particular ladyboy a few times for ST, she may be willing to do LT with you because you a now familiar to her and she may actually like you.

Some ladyboys are more truthful and tell you they don't do LT because they have to go back home every night to their parents house. Their parents don't know they are working in Nana or Patpong bars. Also these ladyboys don't accompany customers for short trips to Phuket, Pattaya or whereever for the same reasons.

Personally, I am a ST wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy.
Old 13-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yup, you're right to say that most ladyboys prefer ST instead of LT. However they will say they will do LT with you just so they can make quick money.

Personally, I am a ST wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy.
Looks like you are a "hit and run" man ..... hehehehe..... I'm the same !
Old 10-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Yup, Nana Plaza is ladyboy central in Bangkok with 4 pre-op ladyboy bars (Obsession, Casanova, Temptations and Cascade), 1 post-op ladyboy bar (Voodoo) and one mix of GG and post-op ladyboys (Hollywood).

Obsession has many feminine, Jap-looking ladyboys targeting the Japanese customers. Most of them do not top but it's best you ask the ladyboy before you barfine her.

My personal fave is Cascade. I had more good sex from that bar than from Obsession. Many of the ladyboys there can top you if that's your thing. Most of the ladyboys there are not Jap-looking and you will find more Western customers there than Asians.

Temptations bar is small bar on the second floor and, unfortunately, has far fewer customers. You might explore and find a few gems there. Most of the ladyboys inside are not as feminine as Obsessions and there are a few big dicks there!

Casanova bar is the first ladyboy bar that opened in Nana. Not a favourite of mine because most of the ladyboys are look amazonian to me and most are not that young anymore. But you might find their looks appealing because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This bar is good if you're feeling raunchy. Inside the bar you can grope their body and ass to your hearts content and they may even pull out your dick and suck it if you tip them enough!

Guess bar is NOT in Nana Plaza but 5 minutes walk further down the soi. The LBs are not in bikinis and dancing on a stage. The bar has a different vibe. The LBs follow a dress schedule. Mondays to Thursday they dress in either black or maroon little short dress. Friday is free-style. Some days it may be cosplay. There are some nice looking ladyboys there. The music is not too loud so you can have a decent conversation with them or play pool with them.

Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend!

Rumpranger
Does anyone know if Cascade or Obesessions has a website? Will up points for anyone who can post a web address here.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Sights of Cascade bar
Old 12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Thanks for that.
Old 26-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weremonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys. just wanted to share my experiences at Nana Plaza with you guys.

I was in BKK and decided to drop by the fabled NANA entertainment plaza for a look see. Just walking around looking for a suitable place to have a drink. Started to recce from the 3rd floor passed a LB bar cascade. just popped my head in for a look, heard a shriek a suddenly this really scarey looking ladyboy, who tried to drag me in. I ran like hell.

went down to the first floor saw a big group of ladyboys sitting outside obsession. allowed myself to be dragged in this time. those were Hot!! ordered a beer and was swamped by ladyboys it was like in a zombie movie at least a dozen of them reaching out and grabbing my neither regions. almost had to beat them away with a stick. they were super aggresive. told them i just wanted to enjoy a beer, just looking around. most of them did leave though 4 of them continued hanging around my table. occssionally giving me a sly grope.

Here is the kicker. one of the LB's asked me to wait for her till she knocks off. she wanted to go back to my hotel with me. told her i have no money, she said free. but before that ask me if i can go for a drink at soi 15 with her. I didnt take up the offer because i didnt wana wake up the next morning in a tub of ice missing one kidney.

left the place, while walking back to my hotel another LB approached me asid short time 1500 baht told her i got no money. she said nevermind 500baht told her i was tired and drunk so not tonight. gave me her phone number and told me that she works at cascade asked me to look for her the next day. never did as i was flying off.

The moral of the story is it a scam somewhere which i am not seeing?
Old 26-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weremonkey View Post
hey guys. just wanted to share my experiences at Nana Plaza with you guys.

I was in BKK and decided to drop by the fabled NANA entertainment plaza for a look see. Just walking around looking for a suitable place to have a drink. Started to recce from the 3rd floor passed a LB bar cascade. just popped my head in for a look, heard a shriek a suddenly this really scarey looking ladyboy, who tried to drag me in. I ran like hell.

went down to the first floor saw a big group of ladyboys sitting outside obsession. allowed myself to be dragged in this time. those were Hot!! ordered a beer and was swamped by ladyboys it was like in a zombie movie at least a dozen of them reaching out and grabbing my neither regions. almost had to beat them away with a stick. they were super aggresive. told them i just wanted to enjoy a beer, just looking around. most of them did leave though 4 of them continued hanging around my table. occssionally giving me a sly grope.

Here is the kicker. one of the LB's asked me to wait for her till she knocks off. she wanted to go back to my hotel with me. told her i have no money, she said free. but before that ask me if i can go for a drink at soi 15 with her. I didnt take up the offer because i didnt wana wake up the next morning in a tub of ice missing one kidney.

left the place, while walking back to my hotel another LB approached me asid short time 1500 baht told her i got no money. she said nevermind 500baht told her i was tired and drunk so not tonight. gave me her phone number and told me that she works at cascade asked me to look for her the next day. never did as i was flying off.

The moral of the story is it a scam somewhere which i am not seeing?
Haha. Sounds like you had newbie written all over your forehead. It's not unheard of for LBs to offer up a freebie, but that's usually once you've established a lot of chemistry with them, business is way slow, and they find you very to be a very handsome man. Otherwise, when they offer to go with you free it's usually because they think they can profit in some way. If you have an iphone for instance or if they think they can get their fingers on your wallet back a the room. Thai LBs, mostly the FLs, are notorious thieves.

As far as the FL offering 500baht ST late at night, nothing unusual there. That's a normal price. The 1500 she started at was on the high end for a FL.

My question is, what were you doing walking around Nana with no money?
Old 27-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weremonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Haha. Sounds like you had newbie written all over your forehead. It's not unheard of for LBs to offer up a freebie, but that's usually once you've established a lot of chemistry with them, business is way slow, and they find you very to be a very handsome man. Otherwise, when they offer to go with you free it's usually because they think they can profit in some way. If you have an iphone for instance or if they think they can get their fingers on your wallet back a the room. Thai LBs, mostly the FLs, are notorious thieves.

As far as the FL offering 500baht ST late at night, nothing unusual there. That's a normal price. The 1500 she started at was on the high end for a FL.

My question is, what were you doing walking around Nana with no money?

Hahha yes indeed i am a noob. left everything in the hotel phone wallet and cash. went out with 2000 baht on myself and my passport for identification. I really dont fancy getting mugged in a foreign land. My hotel was a couple of minutes walk from there thought i would just check it out. but i must say some of the ladyboys were hot! wayyyy hotter then the actualy chicks are. Yum. Thanks for your advise, now i do know what to beware of if i ever take the plunge. Btw they told me i look like a handsome thai boy, is this part of their usual routine?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1