The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
I know this may not be the forum for this, but I can't seem to find a good Bangkok LB forum, or at least one I can understand!

I'm headed to BKK Saturday, Sunday. Will be in a nice hotel by the river and somewhat near Nana Plaza. Is that the place to go for some tasty LB cruising? Any place in particular I should visit and how much $$ should I expect to pay (even as an ang moh that always gets the high price tags!)
Like to inform you to expect lots of rain in Bangkok. It's now the rainy season so bring an umbrella and weather forecast is rain through the weekend.

If you are staying the river, it's nowhere near Nana Plaza. Pray the river don't overflow and wash away your weekend! Just kidding. Anyway... who knows?.... we might bump into each other this weekend?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
"Q" sometimes come over to Singapore and work in Club Romeo in OT. However she is no more working in Obsession. I haven't seen her for quite some time. Nice LB but I have not done her because not attracted to her. From LB websites I know that she does have a big dick and she certainly knows how to use it.

Her half-sister, Polla, is working in Club Romeo now until end of this week. If she's lucky she might get an extension for another month.
Haven't seen her since early this year either. Didn't know she has a half-sister. How is Polla in terms of looks and personality?
Old 14-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mysticgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Like to inform you to expect lots of rain in Bangkok. It's now the rainy season so bring an umbrella and weather forecast is rain through the weekend.

If you are staying the river, it's nowhere near Nana Plaza. Pray the river don't overflow and wash away your weekend! Just kidding. Anyway... who knows?.... we might bump into each other this weekend?
Ya! .. reporting live from krung thep .. flooding seems earlier this year .. Sukhothai is already affected.
Old 14-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hoping for a break in the rain long enough to drown myself in a cascade of LBs and scurry back to my hotel with one, or two, or...
Old 14-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
Haven't seen her since early this year either. Didn't know she has a half-sister. How is Polla in terms of looks and personality?
Hi bro.

I took a picture of Polla and another ladyboy called Tunch at Orchard Towers last month. You can find it in the Orchard Towers thread:

http://www.sbfsg.org/show...160441&page=26

Q is tall and skinny, right? Also a smoker. Polla looks very different from Q as you can see from the photo in OT thread. Looks more voluptuous. If I recalled correctly Polla told me Q and her have the same mother but different fathers.

Q seems like a cool steady character whereas Polla seems like an airhead to me. The funny thing is that she has only a few customers back in Cascade but she does very good business in Singapore. Once Polla or Q finish their tour of duty in Singapore they will go back to their hometown in Isaan to give money to their mother. Very filial "daughters".
Old 14-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mysticgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey boys, sorry to interrupt the discussion but wanted some suggestion any clubs that I can goto in krung thep (bangkok). I'm a CD not TG or ladyboy .. any advise is great appreciated and thank you in advance.
Old 15-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro.

I took a picture of Polla and another ladyboy called Tunch at Orchard Towers last month. You can find it in the Orchard Towers thread:

http://www.sbfsg.org/show...160441&page=26

Q is tall and skinny, right? Also a smoker. Polla looks very different from Q as you can see from the photo in OT thread. Looks more voluptuous. If I recalled correctly Polla told me Q and her have the same mother but different fathers.

Q seems like a cool steady character whereas Polla seems like an airhead to me. The funny thing is that she has only a few customers back in Cascade but she does very good business in Singapore. Once Polla or Q finish their tour of duty in Singapore they will go back to their hometown in Isaan to give money to their mother. Very filial "daughters".
Thanks RumpRanger. You certainly know your LBs
Yep Q is tall and quite skinny. Long straight black hair. From the pics Polla and Q don't really look like they're related. Anyways I liked Q as she was quite relaxed and cool.

Thanks for the pics in the OT thread. Agree with you that Pouch is the prettier one.
Old 15-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks RumpRanger. You certainly know your LBs
Yep Q is tall and quite skinny. Long straight black hair. From the pics Polla and Q don't really look like they're related. Anyways I liked Q as she was quite relaxed and cool.

Thanks for the pics in the OT thread. Agree with you that Pouch is the prettier one.
Sorry for the typo. I meant Tunch.
Old 15-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticgal View Post
Hey boys, sorry to interrupt the discussion but wanted some suggestion any clubs that I can goto in krung thep (bangkok). I'm a CD not TG or ladyboy .. any advise is great appreciated and thank you in advance.
Hmmmm..good question. Maybe QBar in Sukh Soi 11 may be an option for you.
Or have a look under following link (hope I got that right, my apologies if not):
http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/othe...y-bangkok-men/
Old 15-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Suggestions for a weekend LB romp in Bangkok?

Quote:
Bto., just go with the flow and take your time chosing. These 'ladies' can be very pushy and especially once they have a hand in your pants it is not always easy to talk your way out.

I know one who works in Obsessions sometimes. S/he calls herself 'Q'. I can fully recommend her as she is very skilled, accomododating and not a time watcher.

Enjoy.
OMG I don't want to go home. I headed over to Nana Plaza early. About 7:30. The place was hopping. I had a plan in mind. First Obsession then Cascade and then make some choice on what to do with my evening. Well, damn, I didn't get more than 5 minutes into Obsession and started to fall in love over and over. There is ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON between Orchard Tower and this place.

The girls are stunning, sexy, beautiful, passable, each and every one. I signaled to a gorgeous brunette to come sit. Drinks were cheap cheap cheap compared to SG. Then she had to go dance so as I lusted over her tight body and large breasts (which she gladly flashed), I called over another girl. Different type. More slender and taller and extremely fit. I think her name was Cham. She sat with me and began working on my willy as she chatted. She put my hand between her legs to return the favor.

She then seductively suggested we three get out of there and have a good time. I couldn't resist. Though I did want to sit and have another beer, so I paid their BFs, ordered drinks for all, and waited while they went to change out of their zebra bikinis.

Now while waiting, another amazingly feminine girl came over. She was bubbly and effervescent, which matched her name, Soda. More Chinese in features but light skinned and Thai in reality. Man she was entertaining and a smile to die for. She's holding up three fingers now. One two three girls to choose from. And before I knew it I surrendered. How could I pass this up?!?

We had some shots, hands roaming everywhere. (all three of these LBs had amazing boobs. Soft, squeezable, as real as any you'd find elsewhere). It's hard to determine cock size when it's tucked so firmly, but I figured I had good odds.

And so less than a half hour after arriving, my best intentions and plans for patience were thrown out the window. And I was in a taxi with three stunning ladies headed back to the Shangri-la hotel.

Hahah you should have seen the faces of the people in the lobby as we sashayed out of the car and to the elevators. Three overly sexy girls in tight dresses and cleavage to die for, accompanying me with my best James Bond look. They were all completely passable as beautiful girls and carried themselves like royalty.

We got to my room and playfully began to kiss and caress. I was the center of their attention. In short order we were all in our briefs, bulges beginning to appear. I lost my focus, fell into a Caligula dream, not sure who I was kissing, whose dick was in my face and whose was poking my ass. The first girl, the voluptuous brunette whose name I've forgotten, had the largest cock. Respectable but not enormous. She loved jamming it down my throat. She laid back while I deep throated as Cham started to wrestle my legs into position and ram me from behind.

I watched Soda from the corner of my eye jerking herself. Her dick was smaller than the others but damn she was cute. Then Cham flipped me over and started fucking me face to face while the other girl now knelt over me furiously pumping her cock. She on one side, Soda on the other, Cham between my legs all pumping and jerking and tensing up. And then POW went one showering over my chest and face, then I went, then Soda leaked a small sum. The sight of all three of these girls cumming, their amazing feminine bodies as contrast, was just too much too handle.

Afterwards, they chatted as they all massaged me, one on my legs and one on each arm and side. Very friendly and not watching the clock at all. As I started to drift off they took turns showering, as did I next. We kissed, hugged, dressed, and bid adieu.

And that's how I spent my first night in Bangkok. If I could figure out how to upload I could share a photo I took of the girls after they showered and dressed, about an hour ago. The scent of them and our activities still hangs in the air.

Damage: 6000 Baht plus about 1000 in drinks
Looks: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: OMG of course but I can't possible choose just one and I'll want to try others too!
Old 16-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow, looks like u had a great first nite!! . Thanks for the steamy FR. Enjoy BKK!, cheers ......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Hi Clandestine.

Glad you had a mind-blowing time with the 3 LBs from Obsession. Great FR.

I was there in NEP too but I went straight to Cascade. Music was way too loud, as usual, and I barfined one of my regular LBs. Went to the short time room in NEP, payed 350 baht, took some photos of her, did the wild thing and out of the room 1 hour later.

Yeah, my FR sucks!
Old 16-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@Clandestined

holy shit. 3 hot ladyboys for 6000baht? thats only 240 sgd!!

upload the picture to http://imageshack.us/ or www.imgur.com
Old 16-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Samster

My angels:

http://i.imgur.com/eibyy.jpg

From the left, Cham, Soda, and ?

(and I'd appreciate if someone could advise on embed codes to show pics inline within messages instead of just as a link. I tried http://i.imgur.com/eibyyt.jpg but that didn't seem to work.)
Old 16-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

Hi Clandestined, congrats for an obviously successful hunt and thanks for the great FR! Btw the link to the photo appears to be broken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1