The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 24-02-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
There are people out there who also owe me money. Priority should be getting the money back. Whether they fuck or not should not affect your determination to collect back your money.

It seems like collecting money back is not your top priority. Don't understand why you need others to fuck her first and FR then go try establish contact to collect the loan back.
Well, I did message her already, but not much i can do if she's not responding now. I took a while to log back and reply everything. So let's wait. I messaged before i read and replied to your post.

But you have a point. Props to you again for that - i do like your thinking, i have to be honest
Old 25-02-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 7
Charlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud ofCharlenexo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
Well, I did message her already, but not much i can do if she's not responding now. I took a while to log back and reply everything. So let's wait. I messaged before i read and replied to your post.

But you have a point. Props to you again for that - i do like your thinking, i have to be honest
Why not you simply pm me your telegram ID? Lol
Old 25-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post

Like what bro Funboi already stated, I find it kind of strange that you're trying to prove a point rather than getting your money back.

Seems like BDJ is already trying to reach out for a settlement in the latest post so why don't you take it?
Old 25-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
So my previous post of another guy's comment on vanny got removed.

Will repost it again.

Last warning, removal of my post again will result in it being posted on HWZ and other high traffic forums. You do not want that.

I believe its always good to learn from the experience of others, especially when mistakes are made. As a long timer here, I only believe in quality & genuine sharing. Bad or average bonks just move on. But i think its in the interest & greater good of our community that I have to share this.

Bros please learn from this genuine mistake I Made from booking this FL Vanny.

Our appt was confirmed for a weekday on 8pm. Had ended work earlier about 6pm. My office around vivocity. Offered to fetch her from her location. She said she was at home in woodlands. She wanted me to transfer her cab fare as she had to wait very long for me at home. I didn't agree with that idea since it was still early & we are ahead of time. So she said she was going to her friend place for a short while at sengang, then i suggested kovan fragrance hotel, and i will offer to fetch her from sengkang.

Upon reaching sengkang area about 7pm, linked up with her and we sat in my car for a while. Look wise i would say she is alright, petite size. But talking to her was a little uncomfortable. I would say maybe its our personality that doesn't click or certain chemistry lacking. Somehow the way she communicates makes me rather uncomfortable. Not trying to be personal here, but maybe bros can experience this point for yourself.

Henceforth I decide to cut loss and call it off, abort mission! She told me she took cab from woodlands to seng kang, waited for me for 1 hr plus, wasted her time (btw we were still well ahead of schedule) and demanded $100 for rejection fee. No issues with that, I readily agreed. Happinesses cannot be enforced upon right.

Since it was dinner time, she ask if i can accompany her to have dinner. Okie i agreed since i was a little hungry too. Perhaps this was my bad too. I shouldn't have led her on or wasted more time. We drove to Kovan area and parked. The more we talked the more uncomfortable I felt. I wanted to call it a day and not drag on further, so I made an offer, why not you have dinner by yourself and I can give you some extra cash for it?

I offered to give her $30 and she got into a rather whining and ranting mood, got triggered and here came a load of profanity & expletives She told me if we eat outside easily will be $70 - $80 per pax, so I should compensate her $50, and $50 is too little (tai pian yi ni le, in her exact words). Alright, really had an unexpected evening so far. Took out a $50 note and handed it to her. She said even if I posted about this she can take down the post anytime (on her thread but not here right ? )

She slammed my car door really hard. What an evening. Total rejection fee was $150. Im not here to pass judgement on others, but such attitude is a total turn off. This is my very first bad encounter with a local FL. And the first time posting a negative FR. $$$ can always be earned, but bad experience will always teach us a lesson well learned.

Let's hope I have better luck on my next venture.
Trust me bro. Its not u... She got attitude problem... Even if u decide to proceed the fuck also won't be shiok. During the session I had with her she's like demand this demand that, make it very awkward like she scolding you. In the end I just want to finish leave. I didn't post fr Cox on her thread alot of post was remove.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanny240 View Post
Aiya cheapskate say cheapskate , waste my time still want me nice to him is it ? If you don't know don't act you know between us got none of your business.
Haha even as a premium member you also kenna zap till like this. This shows how bad your attitude is.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha really ah ? Go suck cat boobs ,no one owe you to make you comfortable. Shall I have to bow down and talk to you. Really no knowledge and uneducated , why sbf nick rally should call shitty because you really full of shit��������
I think is you who are full of shit. At least Rally didn't cheat or scam people and not so vugular like you.
Old 26-02-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who are you ? I think she really cheat everyone deserve me to respect.. You got anything for me to cheat and polite to you such a girly keep want to post at green bonk. You don't want me to say you please use your fucking brain to think.
First please go correct your English as it is horrible.

Secondly, you can say all you want after all, a bitch is a bitch.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wa you kana before?
No la bro I didn't engage her but one of the bros fr stated that rejection fee 100 eat dinner she wanted 80 the bro gave her 50. Not cheating meh
Old 26-02-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
What what what ? $150 is it I treat you lor. Is you wanted to gave, no force gun point at you. Dont act a boss say if never do also can treat. .
Haha who would even want to give to this kind of horrible girl $150. No manners, angry easily dont know for what? Maybe no guys want screw you that's y your pussy itchy n that makes u fed up.. act only one fierce..
Old 26-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I was thinking use malay lauguage talk to you because you really horrible . Secondly you can say whatever you want idiot is a idiot..

You want use malay language indian language up to you la. Horrible person means horrible person la.
Old 26-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I got ask you come to me and give me $150 ? Is you wanted to give out no one gun point at you. This is you willing.

Sorry hor vanny first of all I didn't even meet u hor haha. Stop thinking your a hot stuff that everyone must respect you. You don't even deserve $150. Maybe a $1 drink give you.
Old 26-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I thought you want zap me faster la . Haha .Don't know who horrible here , you deserve the respect . Who the fuck ask you come to me ? Don't know who the fucker keep posting and angry easily.
I not so childish zap u la vanny. Stop being delusional ah lian la
Old 26-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anthonypphua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
I not so childish zap u la vanny. Stop being delusional ah lian la
Don’t post la Xia Suay Kia $150 only I can give her $350 shopping money not like you cheapo no brain. Who want to talk to you nicely never owe you .
Old 26-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonypphua View Post
Don’t post la Xia Suay Kia $150 only I can give her $350 shopping money not like you cheapo no brain. Who want to talk to you nicely never owe you .
White Knight your armour kenna polish by vanny ah? Don't talk big here la keyboard warrior.. Infront of girl act big.. did vanny give her pussy to you that you are protecting ah haha
Old 27-02-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
White Knight your armour kenna polish by vanny ah? Don't talk big here la keyboard warrior.. Infront of girl act big.. did vanny give her pussy to you that you are protecting ah haha
Haha bro. There are many this type of big cannon players inside forum la. Just ignore them. They want give money or whatever to fl let them be, end of the day they feel happy can liao.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1