The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
lonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
My approach is different. I prefer to know up front how far I can go, and the ML's response, while not always direct, always indicate what the real limits are. Then i can decide whether i need to waste time coaxing the ML into it.
I also prefer it like this. so you can get the chemistry. Naybe i get bonus haha
Old 21-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith1212 View Post
It definitely feels better for them also without a rubber.

But as all the other guys above mentioned, it really is a red flag if the ML is able to pull out a rubber on command, be it secret place or not. Most of the time it's just with the flow, without discussion of monetary exchange, end up use small head to think, aiya won't so suay one, just risk it.

Personal experience, first time I went for a massage, very sop HJ, think she let me roam her shirt but thru her bra. Third time onwards, she started giving me bjs, without me asking, and not the half fuck kind where she just pump it, really full on eye contact, slow and steady.
Subsequent visits she'd pull down her tights and ask me to finger her, by the time she was very wet already. I just asked her for fun, when you want to let me fuck you, she just laughed it off.
Think it was the fifth/sixth time I visited, I joked about it again. Suddenly, she just told me ok, get off the bed now, hurry up, even cip. After that she wanted me to fuck her raw every time, even tried bringing a condom (got rejected), she told me she has an IUD, don't have to worry.

I asked before, she said it feels a lot a lot better. But she was looking for a bf/sugar daddy (she's a bit older than me, so I'm not in the consideration), that she's just using me temporarily to fulfill her needs, cause I was respectful and that I'm quite good looking la, figure quite good also, think she see also shiok lol (ML say one ah).

But recently cut down on going to see her. $60 (entrance) + $50 (whatever she wants to do that day) is damn worth it la, but the risk of pregnancy, which I'm not willing to handle, or the risk of STDs, the heart cannot take it.
Yes , mixed feeling being raw with ml that worry risk of STD but cannot resistance the raw feeling too.
Remember I want to use rubber also been rejected by her and now she allow me to cim her and I dun care about pregnant… hahaha
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I got a regular ML that I been raw sex with her for more than 6 months.
The very first time happened was because of the condom broken half way through .
After that we have been enjoy raw sex by pull out shoot on her tummy area.
Only cum in her pussy on her safe period.
She told me that no need to responsible if she got my baby ( so far so good)
Put aside risk factors, the raw sex is very addictive on this 25 syt with pretty face
Can massage ,can suck ,can fuck any position and the best part is can raw sex
Still paid her same rate …
Omg same as me, I got a regular who always raw with me, CIP every single time. Really addictive and always manage to 2s inside her every visit hehe
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Omg same as me, I got a regular who always raw with me, CIP every single time. Really addictive and always manage to 2s inside her every visit hehe
This is really heavenly shiok , cim without responsible ….
got pregnant …a not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1