The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hebring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Bao Bao CIM & very sexy body found.

hello Bros,

Thanks to Ken Ken for the contact number. just tried bao bao today.

she is ok about 19 years +.
Looks: ok for me 7 + (student type)
Body: ok slim mid size tall about 1.60 cm
Boobs: about 34 nice
BJ: ok
FJ: ok she likes to be fucked hard
Time concern: a bit in hurry maybe she has another appointment
CIM: Yes
Positions; Bonk in many positions she loves it
Frenching: ok for her.
Damage: 100 full service + 30 room + condom

cheers

happy bonking
Old 14-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow 2 different FR 1 good 1 bad , maybe too many Bros tried her today n she want to get it done n off to the next deal. Maybe BAD time management from her. Well i think better stop giving her ctc for now to slow things down.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
activez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud of

Met her today near her hse in the late afternoon...She is quite a syt-looking private student from Harbin...Worked in Las Vegas KTV n other KTVs before...Though she mentioned that she was quite green in this line, her services, which included a short AR, proved otherwise...

Name: Bao Bao
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: B+ cup (firm & solid, could be enhanced)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (wet and tight)
Damages: $100/1/1 + $20(room) + CD [she mentioned dat she charges her ktv customer $200-$300 per shot]
RTF: Maybe
Old 16-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nightdudester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks Bro Ken

Met her at jln S 81. Overall was a gd sexprience.

reports as follow:

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: B+ cup (firm)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Horny sound canot tahan)
Damages: $100/1/1 + $20(room) + CD
Old 21-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
21Tom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for Bao Bao contact but i really pity this woman. Today she met met 1 samsters & got Fuck 2 times and this Bastard hp no 81347967 bluf her that after doing Business , go with him to atm to draw $$$ and pay her.You know what happen to the $200 he promise to give her for doing 2 times ? He ran away upon walking out of Lavender 81. This bastard really give us sbf boys a bad name. Anyway this is my FR

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 good suction
FJ: she likes to be fucked hard n moaned loud
Damage: 100 full service , rm 20
RTF : likely despite being cheated she still do the job well.
Old 21-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Tom View Post
Thanks TS for Bao Bao contact but i really pity this woman. Today she met met 1 samsters & got Fuck 2 times and this Bastard hp no 81347967 bluf her that after doing Business , go with him to atm to draw $$$ and pay her.You know what happen to the $200 he promise to give her for doing 2 times ? He ran away upon walking out of Lavender 81. This bastard really give us sbf boys a bad name. Anyway this is my FR

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 8/10 good suction
FJ: she likes to be fucked hard n moaned loud
Damage: 100 full service , rm 20
RTF : likely despite being cheated she still do the job well.
After reading your FR i call her to check its true or not she kena cheated. TRUE and she ask me how i know , hello To that Bro i give out ctc n u do that to her not swee lei. Really must screen all Bro in future.
Old 21-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
brucewayne369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, thanks Bro Ken Ken for the contact. Met Bao Bao yestetday and here's a FR!

Called her in the morning and fixed up to meet in the afternoon at H81 in Chinatown as she was there hanging out with her school mates. She arrived about 20 minutes after I checked in.

One thing about this gal - she really know how to flirt via sms. Going back and forth on sms like she's your GF. So it was with great anticipation when I was waiting for her in the room!

When she arrived - I was not dissapointed with her looks - SYT and very student look! The moment she stepped in - complained that it was really hot outside - took my hand and thrust it under her t-shirt (between her boobs) to let me feel her sweat!! Nice!!!!

Age: She actually said she is 18 and will be 19 only in a few months time.
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (nice bod!! and she shaved her pussy - leaving just a small bush behind)
Boob: B cup (I think enhanced - but she says no. But like I always say - who cares, as long as they look great!!!)
Frenching: 5/10 - not much frenching
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (can do with more suction - but she has this thing where she looks at u while doing it....grrrrrr..... )
FJ: 7/10 (responsive)
CIM: 8/10 (Yes - when she thinks u r cumming, she will tell you to treat her to drink bird' nest!! After I CIM, to be frank, I am not sure whether she swallowed as I was 'high' and did not see. But she spoke to me immediately after the CIM - saying I had a lot of bird's nest - so I guess she swallowed???)
Damages: $120 + tips + $20 (room) + CD
RTF: Sure thing!
Old 21-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucewayne369 View Post
First of all, thanks Bro Ken Ken for the contact. Met Bao Bao yestetday and here's a FR!

Called her in the morning and fixed up to meet in the afternoon at H81 in Chinatown as she was there hanging out with her school mates. She arrived about 20 minutes after I checked in.

One thing about this gal - she really know how to flirt via sms. Going back and forth on sms like she's your GF. So it was with great anticipation when I was waiting for her in the room!

When she arrived - I was not dissapointed with her looks - SYT and very student look! The moment she stepped in - complained that it was really hot outside - took my hand and thrust it under her t-shirt (between her boobs) to let me feel her sweat!! Nice!!!!

Age: She actually said she is 18 and will be 19 only in a few months time.
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (nice bod!! and she shaved her pussy - leaving just a small bush behind)
Boob: B cup (I think enhanced - but she says no. But like I always say - who cares, as long as they look great!!!)
Frenching: 5/10 - not much frenching
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (can do with more suction - but she has this thing where she looks at u while doing it....grrrrrr..... )
FJ: 7/10 (responsive)
CIM: 8/10 (Yes - when she thinks u r cumming, she will tell you to treat her to drink bird' nest!! After I CIM, to be frank, I am not sure whether she swallowed as I was 'high' and did not see. But she spoke to me immediately after the CIM - saying I had a lot of bird's nest - so I guess she swallowed???)
Damages: $120 + tips + $20 (room) + CD
RTF: Sure thing!
ha ha Bro she swallow my bird nest n also swallow yours ? want to join open bird nest shop ? or become supplier.
Old 21-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of

Hi all...

I can only say that if u like BBBJ/CIM. Go for it!!!

1 word of caution, she will try very hard to make u cum twice. If u dun wan pls tell her if not u will have to pay twice. Money wise pls negotiate properly before going for 2nd round.

I say I old liao cannot go for 2nd round but she keep playing with my didi n BBBj me again, KNN!! She is quite childish in a way, cant describe n dunno how to describe. Go try u will know.

Enjoy!
Old 23-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx to bro ken ken for the contact. finally met up with her. here's my personal take on bao bao:

LOOKS: 7.5 (definitely syt, big eyes, cheery smile. medium length hair, with centre combed backed clipped up. definitely pleasing to the eyes. well above the avg prc syt ever met up before)
BODY: 1.62m (proportional hourglass figure for her frame. handful boobs but as prev bro mentioned, likely enhanced. nevertheless, great cupping them during the deed (nipples are sensitive so need to be gentle in teasing them)
PERSONALITY: 7 (she's like a walking anime - lots of poses like showing victory sign when saying hi, pointing her finger at u and uttering off universal rounds while winking at you. if only she has a sailor moon costume.....)
GFE: 7 (friendly definitely and mega teh starting from the 1st sms reply but felt this is ultimately part of the service that comes with the transaction rather than being treated special per se. can't fault her for that)
BBBJ: 7 (pretty ok, was rather quick to want to start capping but if requested to continue, we was still smiley looking to accomodate. eventually will cap u without asking)
AR: 6 (at least she performs it if only for 10 secs - didn't ask or expect it so can't complain)
FJ: 7 (started cowgirl, didnt stay for long and she initiated switch to missionary. phone chimed a sms and detached herself to respond. i took opportunity to ram her deep from behind punishing her for answering the sms in which she semi protested too deep. then moved to the bed and while she was trying her best to reply the sms helplessly while i rooted her deep from behind like no tomorrow.
2nd BBBJ+SWALLOW: 9 (indicated that i wanted her to swallow, she obliged, removed the cd threw and stuck to the side table with a laugh and started to bbbj me again. after a while, couldnt tahan anymore and actually wanted her to stop to prolong but she kept sucking hard and i cummed into mouth, every single drop. I didnt see any spitting out or residual cum anywhere and she started commenting clearly cum was thick. damn farking shiok, although would have liked the whole session to have proceeded at a slower pace.

RTF: yes! (for the price that includes a pretty friendly cheerful syt package that swallows, what more can you ask for. as previously commented by 1 bro, she will try to finish you quickly and work her magic to try and make u double up. my excuse was that i did not have enough $$ for 2nd round and she got the message. If you are one that can go on and on like energizer bunny, good match-up for tiring her out. all-in-all nice gal. even after our session, she was free and suggested having dinner together. was tempted but i was tired and preferred to head off home. she even wanted to buy me dinner to accompany her.

thx to bro ken ken again. as per sop, pls approach him for the contact
Old 27-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
liverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpool24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thx for TS for the ctc. Had a sexsion with baobao last night to release my week of firepower.

SMS her in the evening after some bad experience with some other gals yesterday. Her attitude was very good, took cab down to my preferred location which is near my office. She reach there early by 20min, plus another 1 point for her attitude.

In the room, she gave an apple to eat as she brought two apples, plus another 1 point for her attitude. While eating the apple, she stripped and saw her two bouncing "apples". Finished the apple in record time and proceed for shower. SOP

Start with bbbj and then bj for abt 10 mins. AR for 10seconds. Then, proceed to cowgal (almost cum as she was very good in that position + her bouncing boobs), doggie and finished off with missionary.

Service/attitude: 9/10
Looks: 7.5/10 (yound, cute, innocent to me)
AR: 7.5/10 ( 10s only but good enough, good feeling)
bbbj/bj: 8/10 ( good suction and cfm look)
FJ: 7/10 (tight pussy, moaning abit fake, her cowgal was the best one I had so far)
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: yes when my $$$ recovers, waiting for lele's code red to be over.
Old 27-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zprc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro....able to share tis syt ctc n will post FR once i tried her out meh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1