The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
FR for Nabi Club Friday

Won a free bonk from Club Friday for submitting FR, topped up for 2 shots
Great location, one of the better rooms for an FL
Nabi looks true to picture, with enhanced boobs and smooth skin
Communication easy as she has passable English
Nabi reminds me of some of the xmm you see in Bangkok
She’s 23 and lives in Pattaya
Sex is like bonking your first gf or fb, non commercial vibes
She has quite abit of ink on her body, which is quite hot
Boobs is enhanced but quite soft and she likes to push your head in between
Good experience thanks bro CF
This girl is good
Old 29-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
clashofclan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantaibasah View Post
really want to book rainy man...
She was good during her last trip. Maybe otk is on leave:-)
Old 29-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
John1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Cake early sep22
Picture very close to real person except skin slightly darker in real life. But all good.
Great service very friendly English was good.
Massage in between shots was quite pro.
Again got to compliment Club Friday for bringing in authentic girls with awesome service!!
Old 29-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Onimenokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for club Friday Maylin

look:9/10 she is fair and pretty no Thai tan
boobs: 6/10 good to grab but not big
bbbj:9/10 keep blowing. slow, wet and sensual
fj: 9/10 very hard working and no commercial feel, you have to doggy her and look at that butt and look at mirror when she cow girl. the mirror works wonders

overall she is a very pretty girl and could passed off at mid to late 20s, English not so good but language of love passed with full marks.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Sien wanted to RTF rainy, hopefully TRL comes back soon ahah
Old 29-09-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justayzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maylin - Club Friday
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901530

Looks: 9/10 Honestly Felt that she looks better IRL
Body: 8/10 Slim Physic with natural soft boobs
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good with her tongue)
Service & FJ: High Quality as expected from Bro CF's stable.

Things to Shoutout - Full-Length Mirror in the room, damn shiok looking into the mirror while pumping the girl.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deadmanalive is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...1#post21665391

FR for miw from rollypolly

Looks: 9/10 same as pic posted, very pretty

Body: 8/10 nice body with good ass for doggy, good figure

Boobs: 9/10 big soft natural C cuppers

Bbbj: 8/10 good suction, hardworking and willing to please, takes her times to lick your groin area

Fj: 9.5/10 pumped her in missionary and see her big boobs bouncing damn shiok

GFE: gfe max, will cuddle and kiss u throughout the session

Rtf: Yes definately
Old 29-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

29 / 9 / 22

GC Bentley FB

Looks 7/10 young milf 27
Body 7/10 average
Boobs 9/10 big nice soft tits to play and squeeze
Bbbj 100/10 she had my cock in her mouth the whole session
Cim 1000/10 soul sucker post cum sucking cim

Bentley is very shy and her photo of her looking away from the camera is also that she was shy the whole session. We hardly spoke and also because the whole session, she was just sucking me off. First cim was non stop 30 mins bbbj, no hands, just licking up and down. Second cim she was on my balls for 5 mins, just sucking balls massage while my dick was resting on her forehead like a unicorn, occasionally she would deep throat and I will grab her head with both heads and positions her throat deeper and she allows me pushing her deeper. I also use my leg to hang around her head like a bicycle head lock and she was cool about it. Yes I did it respectfully and also instinctively. Cim bbbj milf and tits lovers must try, syt look else where. The highlight of the session was the post cum in mouth sucking. I would squeeze her tits as hard as I wanted whilst cum in her mouth, and she would just keep on sucking even when I was completely unloaded. Can tell she enjoys sucking cock and enjoy cum in her mouth. What a gem.

Rtf yes
Old 29-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
crazylover12 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Meow (Mansion)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901217

Looks: 8.5/10 very seducing look, big eyes and sharp features, beautiful girl IMO
Body: 9/10 slim petite body, no tummy at all, good for carry fuck, nice bubble ass with meat
Frenching: slow passionation kisser, but during fj she gets horny, her whole tongue will be in your mouth
BBBJ: 9.5/10 eager to please, licks your whole dick and does deepthroat as well, attacks the tip of your shaft, the feeling is heavenly
FJ: 9/10 very sexy moans, the harder u pump her, she harder she hugs u and will stroke your back as well. She loves to ride and has good stamina, rode for very long till we both came

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure
Old 29-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Carmen from Poseidon, 28th Sept Evening Session.

Location in the East, easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : Late 20s , complexion slightly tan, slim and playful type .
Body: Petite, good proportion,
slim, flat tummy.
Boobs: Original B, cute small sensitive nipple.
Pussy: Botak, fully shaved , very tight , scented and yummy.
Ass : proportionally size, comfort to your hands
Frenching: playful , wild GFE feel
Shower: Clean and roomy.
BBBJ : Good technique of using her tongue, great suction with lots of slurping
FJ: Missionary , Doggy and carry
GFE: Very playful , hands non stop , like your teenage crush.
RTF: Already arranged
Greeted by a very playful girl in a doll dress. Immediately hug me and fonder my groin area. She is from outskirts of Pattaya

Shower was fun and she was eager to blow me and really horny. Use her butt to rub my penis . Made the whole shower experience very lively and enjoyable.

After drying ourselves , with me standing , she started by licking my dick and eventually with deep throat me. I put my hands on the side of her ears and motioned back and forth. She proceed to lick my balls.
We headed to bed to do a 69 as I devoured her pussy. We wiped our mouth and started frenching as I moved my hands to her tities. rubbed her pussy and till dripping wet I signaled her to cap me and I hungrily shoved my dick deep inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned sexily , grabbing my both arms , while I enjoyed circulating motion inside her. Damn she is really tight. We french again as I squeezed her breast and deep fucking her. I decided to move her to the front and carry fuck her. The flapping sound can be heard across the rooms. I came together with her as she gave a jerk of pleasure. She uncapped me and lick my dick till it hardened. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with full missionary. I pump her hard all over the bed, fully utilizing the whole bed..Ended with a half load in cap.. Shiok

Sweaty but contented , I ended my session with her massaging my legs in bed

Wonderful session and thanks Bro for the introduction. Feel relax and satisfying.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=900533

FR for YY from Pinklady

Face: Very sweet, cute SYT and still close to what the photos show

Boobs: Natural boobs

Body: Slim body with nice ass

BBBJ: She has good motions and tongue action. Nearly CIM if I didn’t stop her. Did it with no complains.

FJ: She was quite high and reactive and she was really enjoying the sex with me. Moans really turn me on. Accommodating to switch positions with no complains

GFE: Able to communicate with simple English.

RTF : Yes will take again if she still around

OKT: Very helpful and responsive
Old 29-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pptimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Katie from Rollypolly

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...5#post21677375

OKT: fast replies, hassle free booking, clear instructions

Looks: 9/10 cute pretty sweet looking, feel like bringing her home

Body: 8.5 slim tight body, love the way she dresses up in that tight dress which fits her figure

Boobs: just nice for me, B cup a handful

Painting: 10/10 very responsive and she likes it a lot, will wriggle and moan

Bbbj: 9/10 skillful, knows how to work that mouth with deep suction and deepthroat

Fj: 9/10 she is damn tight and wet, like previous bros mentioned, with the right technique and stimulation, it feels like shes squirting. the whole bedsheet was wet. Very horny girl

GFE: Gfe max
Old 29-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mirage from Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=901054

Easy booking process. Location in G area. Easy to reach and access. Apartment above shophouse. Saw another girl inside. Shared bathroom. Big room. Big bed. Big good towels.

Mirage is as pictured but with the short hair like in the first picture. Tall and slim. Young. Nice make up. Very nice body. Not skinny but slim and tall. Great ass and small B cups that suit her well. Nice brown nipples. Big Japanese back tattoo and a few small ones elsewhere. Not shaved. Hardly even trimmed I think. Quite a bush. Unfortunately close to zero English. Really nothing. Which made communication limited. She has a cute smile and look friendly and chatty but without English there was not much I could do. The few Thai words I know caused some smiles and giggles but can hardly call that communication.

Showered together. She cleans you nice and thorough but no action yet. Just a bit of awkward looking and smiling. Mouth wash also there. No complaints.

Proceeded to the bed and after a bit of touching and sucking her boobs she gave me a short cat bath. Can feel she’s quite green. Proceeded with BBBJ which was OK but quite basic. Again can see she’s quite green. Also did not go on very long. Asked her to switch to 69 but she stopped sucking after a minute. Asked her to lie on her back and gave her a cat bath, kissing in the neck, soft frenching, nipples, etc. Finally getting her in the mood now. Soft moaning and could tell she got warmed up. Ate her out for 5 minutes while she got wetter and wetter and moaned louder and louder. Real nice.

Capped and started to pump her missionary while frenching. Nice! Good stereo. Super wet so no KY. Nice and tight fuck. Getting hard thinking about it. After a while asked her to ride me. Now she went into overdrive. Ride me like crazy. Hard and deep. Grinding. The lot. Now she did not appear that green anymore. Full on action. Sucked her boobs a bit while she rode me wildly. Almost came so asked her to swap to doggy. Again loud moaning. Favourite position for me. She is tall and slim with an amazing ass and nice back tattoo. So had a great view. And she positioned her hips in such a way I could pump her real good. Bent over a few times to squeeze her boobs. Great action until I came hard.

Afterwards she cleaned me up a bit and immediately asked “shower?”. Not yet.. need some time to cool down. After a few minutes showered (again shy awkward looks and some giggling) and left. In and out in 35 minutes. But very satisfied.

She is a very nice girl. Very sexy and accommodating. Just no English and therefor limited GFE. If you speak Thai she’s perfect for you. Due to the lack of communication it all felt a bit rushed for me. But the FJ made up for all that. Non commercial bonk. And a great fuck

Last edited by mayati605; 29-09-2022 at 03:07 PM.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Medick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php...ighlight=camry

Camry - Lust365

Thanks Bro Ilust365 for arranging and scheduling.

Looks: 8/10 Pretty. Looks a lot like picture.

Body: 8/10 petite and curvy.

Boobs: 9/10 Big C cups. Looks great on her body.

Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction, great tongue action and uses her hands well.

Fj: 9.5/10 Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile.

Gfe: Chatty and polite. Breaks ice fast
Old 29-09-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: JISOO

Jisoo was from Thailand Ayutthaya. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable. Back in Ayuthaya, she work in agogo bar before as well as other sales and marketing job too.

Stable: POSEIDON

Background
This is my first attempt in. engaging the service of Poseidon. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been too so I highly think they are reborn of one of the old stable.

Stable details
WhatAspp/Sms/Call no (+65) 9103 1624
Prefer Booking using WhatsApp.
Please quote your member ID When you book.
Operating from 9am to 3am daily.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh with share toilet and the condition of towel was good too.

Look: ★★★★★
A young, beautiful and petite lady with long hair. Real person look better than the pic advertise. Nice smile and speak limited English but that good enough.

Body:★★★★★
She is Thai tanned skin type. Her boobs was small and natural but fit her body well. I feel is just nice for me. Nipple was sensitive. Body have some small tattoo and pussy was small and trimmed hair type.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
Action start as soon as I enter the room,  it was  all the way totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those lovers with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing. A very good frencher and kisser. Frenching all the way in the shower too.

Abalone:★★★★★
Her abalone was neatly trimmed type . She get wet easily by just rubbing, fingering lightly and touching her clitoris. I can sense it was tight too. I gave her a very good tongue lashing. I flicked my tongue in upward, downward, zi zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep shivering and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder. Her abalone was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. She obligned and I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet and horny and have the urge. Quicky, she cap on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, change position by hugging her, we frenching and bonk together. I adjusted my position so that both will have a firm grip. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed then I carry her. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her. Both was us were sweating and our body was full of each other sweat. At last, I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I smooch her neck, ear and give whisper some talk on her ear. I give my last burst of energy and after a few stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder that I scare next door can hear it too. The sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting.  I increase my speed and after a few stroke, she reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I could see patch on white sticky stain on the bed sheet. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. She gave me a cheeky shy smile. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The session was a nice one with lot of chat, cuddling and hugging.  No communication barrier as I can speak some Thai. The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. A nice young lady with good attitude and also no rush kind of service. Those who fantasy bonking a young petite lady and non boobs lover. She will be the type for you.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka
Bro's FR still one of the best. Support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1