The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thaihare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

I am Sure he got a 555 booklet that u ppl dun know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
Two more additional points:

1. Thaivisitor has yet to put up the commission rates that he charges for farm visits and hotel booking. Why?
2. Did he keep an account of all the commissions taken so far? If not, why? Since he is using company's resources like the pickup truck and the website for the customers, then all commission taken should be accounted for and 35% be accrued to all the shareholders (14/20 * 50% stake)

Regards
Nanog69
Will Rtn In Due Course
Old 15-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaihare View Post
I am Sure he got a 555 booklet that u ppl dun know...
From what I see, basically he is just making money out of it for his own pocket only. When all S$35,000 of investors' money had been used up, he will just declare that the website is not making money and move to close it. Remember, the ownership share ratio is 65/35, so he has the right to do whatever he want, even though he didn't fork out a single cent for it. In the end, he will still have his pickup truck and office equipment, all sponsored by these investors. Very clever right?

Regards
Nanog69
Old 16-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Uncle TV

Quote:
From what I see, basically he is just making money out of it for his own pocket only.
Like this you better ask " How about all the makan-makan (breakfast, lunch, dinner + supper) paid by all the Samsters ? Did he declare it to the Thai Income Tax Dept as a 'payment in kind' benefits enjoyed by him. "
Old 16-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: 'Hatyai Tigress'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I NEVER said that I paid 'commission' willingly to Uncle TV ........ it was only later that I found out that I was 'conned' and was damn sore about it but kept it to myself until now when I read that Uncle TV had finally admitted to taking 'commissions' from Samsters like yourself, TD0620G, DeKuip, etc
Uncle KTL... i remember a long time ago we compare notes... even on Olivier massage i tell u liao got 40 baht difference... but u refuse to believe me its your prerogative... say what you want... but your actions in continuosly playing both sides will ultimately lead to your own destruction of reputation peace.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
jodunreallycare is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
Stupid Idiot Loman, U Pm Me To Ask Me To Help U Up Suchinda,junichinda,genmcsuchinda And Other Suchinda Clone Nicks. If U Are Not Using These Nicks, Why U Want Me To Up Them For U? Lol.................
So now we know who is the ultimate clone master who clone nicks to create trouble. You fucker 25kia use the suchinda clan to ty to bring down TeeVee and then act as TeeVee best friend. YOU ARE & HEADED SNAKE!!!!!!
Old 16-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Stupid Idiot Loman, U Pm Me To Ask Me To Help U Up Suchinda,junichinda,genmcsuchinda And Other Suchinda Clone Nicks. If U Are Not Using These Nicks, Why U Want Me To Up Them For U? Lol.................
So now we know who is the ultimate clone master who clone nicks to create trouble. You fucker 25kia use the suchinda nicks to try to bring down TeeVee and then on the other hand act as TeeVee best friend. YOU ARE & HEADED SNAKE!!!!!!
Old 16-11-2006, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Re: 'Hatyai Tigress'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Uncle KTL... i remember a long time ago we compare notes... even on Olivier massage i tell u liao got 40 baht difference... but u refuse to believe me its your prerogative... say what you want... but your actions in continuosly playing both sides will ultimately lead to your own destruction of reputation peace.
He is 2 headed snake, let TeeVee con still hehehaha here. Stuipd fuck only day and night keep cut an paste his newpaper cuttings but still better than that 7 head snake MR ROMANCE who used suchinda nicks to badmouth others. Mr Romance is CHEEBY MOUTH confirm plus chop!
Old 16-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
WAH SEH, U SO POWER.

U SAY YOMUN HOLD BKKMASTER HANDS TO MEET YOU, WHY YOU SEE HIM U NEVER WHACK HIM? BECAUSE YOU NO BALLS? MEET YOU MUST HOLD HANDS AH.

I AM THE ONE WHO GO PM SIAMCUTEY, SINGRAKTHAI, SUTEERAK1099, DEKUIP, MALAYSIAN DATUK, NAEMLO, SOHNI, AND MANY MANY MORE PEOPLE ABOUT HOW U TALK BACK BEHIND THEIE BACK. U SO POWER, DARE TO MEET THIS PEOPLE AND TELL THEM U TALK BAD BEHIND THEIR BACKS?
ALL THE SUCHINDA CLONE NICKS ARE CREATED BY YOU. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW TO YOU THEN? DON'T FORGET YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU UP SUCHINDA AND CLONES BECAUSE THEY GOT GANG ZAP. LOL......
CAN ALL THE ABOVE SAMSTERS SAY SOMETHING? YOUR NICKS ARE INLCUDE IN THIS. YOU KEEP SILENT MEANS YOU AGEE MR ROMANCE IS CHOW CHEBY MOUTH.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat? so it prove your are a cheeby mouth

Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. suchinda and clones are all you

I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person. call who call your mother?

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him. you jealous?

I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.there's nothing to tell

Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interestingyou so big fuck? gangster? hide behind Nirvana only
You got no balls lah hide behind NIRVANA. Is he your new father now that you have abandon your old daddy TeeVee? 7 head snake with cheeby mouth that's you!
Old 16-11-2006, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Gottcha...The 1st 2 case are pretended by u being phony...This is more concrete...So wat if I PM rocketscientist...I repeat myself again..So wat?
Who are u related to Yomun aka Chuwit aka Siamboy aka Sohni? or are u yomun urself? I repeat again. I had no clone. I can easiily make a phone call
to add 7 more pts for the person.

Yomun had a long history in this forum. many bros are looking for him.
I mean "look" is to "whack" him. wat reason, I don have to tell.
Even in BKK, he had to hold BKKmaster hand to meet me.
Oh I remember "POY" did take a photo of Yomun, Me & bkkmaster together.
Mmm...Sounds interesting
Who said many people want to whack me???
What are the reasons?? Please tell everyone here.

If I have to hold BKKmaster hand to meet you, then you must be a very big pai kia ..is that what you are trying to tell everyone???

Nirvana big pai kia i believe. You big pai kia??
Old 16-11-2006, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Mr Romantic is right to say that Mr Romance is a multi head snake.

Remember last time when Mr Romance was still a newbie? He asked so many fucking questions in the BKK thread and tried to carry my balls by giving me the Heavenly King title.

He also tried to be friendly with me in the forum. Bro here bro there , want to treat me drinks etc.... now he comes in here to badmouth me.

He even added my points.

Woes of a tirak...... 10-10-2005 07:54 PM haha..add u 3 pts...yomun again...Mrromance

Mr Romance said his ex tirak has my pic. Why don't you show the pic here. Dont be a big hole like Mr Romantic , say got show but in the end no show.
Old 16-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 19
5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of

source please? he only got 16K which is about a quater of his investment...
Quote:
It is now evident that Nirvana has managed to get a refund from the breast enhancement scam, after he realizing that something is not right. Will you able to get back your refund if the money are not being spend yet,
even if he is one...what has it got to do with the dispute with TV??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomun aka Vin
Nirvana big pai kia i believe. You big pai kia??
to all... we will appreciate if you will refrain from quoting the nick "nirvana".. as he has no intention to get involved in this cyerwarfare btw the pro TV group and Anti-TV group( at least for the time being)...the above statement is a direct quote from nirvana himself..

(★★★★★ General).
Old 16-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Uncle TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKool
Uncle KTL... i remember a long time ago we compare notes... even on Olivier massage i tell u liao got 40 baht difference... but u refuse to believe me its your prerogative... say what you want...

At that time I didn't know that Uncle TV was taking commissions behind our backsides and I thought that he was just being 'friendly' to all Samsters who come to Hatyai .........

I remember long time ago Uncle TV brought a group of us ( me, TD, DeKuip, DeKuip's Japanese friend, etc ) to Oliver Massage and Uncle TV 'put on a show' by telling LOUDLY in front of us that he will ask the Boss whether he can get any 'discounts' for us for the massage

Now I know better .......... " Once bitten twice shy "

So, it is confirmed 100% that Uncle TV earns commissions from ALL Samsters that he bring around Hatyai to look for WLs, massage, entertainment, book hotel rooms, makan, bonk the 'Hatyai Tigress', etc, etc, etc..............
Old 16-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodunreallycare View Post
CAN ALL THE ABOVE SAMSTERS SAY SOMETHING? YOUR NICKS ARE INLCUDE IN THIS. YOU KEEP SILENT MEANS YOU AGEE MR ROMANCE IS CHOW CHEBY MOUTH.

Wah lau, I diam diam in Hatyai thread also kena drag into this thread.

Whether he has a cb mouth, y should I be bothered?? What can he bad mouth about me when we only meet once in BKK?? BTW did he tell others my tirak a ladyboy, a whore, a slut?? Hehheheh those who believe in him definitely has a brain in the ass fill with shit n can't think well.
Old 16-11-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
I will definitely invite u to my wedding...U dare to come or not first?
WILL I BE INVITED TOO?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1