The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
No way... I am fucked. Only itchy, no pain or anything,still herpes?

I don't even have any ulcers or anything.

If she tests positive I don't know how to explain.

Surely it can be something else? Yeast infection or some other bacterial infection?
Bro who knows maybe ur wife is playing outside as well?
Old 12-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wife has ulcers on vulva

It's very unlikely...

Sigh. I know I fucked up.. Wish I could turn back time.
Old 12-01-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Darrengoh8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's very unlikely...

Sigh. I know I fucked up.. Wish I could turn back time.
Same situation as me. There is no turning back. I live in fear and guilt everyday. I look at websites for cure everyday
Old 12-01-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
No matter wat this is a really difficult situation u are in. If she get tested and confirm its herpes, she will question the fk out of u. She will ask u to get tested and maybe deduce on who got it first. I got tested a few mths ago and got a clean sheet but after hearing ur story i think this is enuff to quit the scene for good. Even hj can get std as catbathing is nt safe also.
It will be clear who got it first. As she will likely be having her first outbreak and no antibodies on blood test but mine will have coz it’s been 10 months. There is no qn there. It’s one way traffic

Either I lose everything. My wife my kids or I hope she is forever asymptomatic if she gets it or I hope I won’t transmit for the next 5 years until there is a cure or some medication that blocks transmission (like hiv)
Old 13-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 View Post
That’s a problem. I have no idea how to address it if my wife gets it. Is there any creative story. It’s genital herpes, there is no way of getting it other than sex
Bro, like i said before. Just don't admit. Even if it is genital herpes, there is still a possibility that u got it from a public toilet bowl seat. Your penis may touch the seat when u move forward to clean your ass, right? If a herpes infected person used the wc before you, do you think there is a possibility that he can spread the herpes to you? Some doctors may say not possible, some may say possible. No one really knows. Only u yourself know. So just dont admit.

James
Old 13-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

U cld have got it before u met her. may not be from chionging. no pt trying to find out from where cos like u said it can pass without symptom. maybe ex gf from years ago pass to u n u nv know. if ur wife is reasonable to talk to, u can try this approach
Old 13-01-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
U cld have got it before u met her. may not be from chionging. no pt trying to find out from where cos like u said it can pass without symptom. maybe ex gf from years ago pass to u n u nv know. if ur wife is reasonable to talk to, u can try this approach
Nice reasoning
Old 14-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

If U only just begin fooling around, the ulcer is unlikely to come from u especially when U have no symptoms and have protected sex.

Most private clinics have systems or affiliation to labs to offer PCR test for STI and results can be ready in the same day or no more than a week. Just encourage your wife to visit any women's GP for testing. Chicken pox or even yeast infection will result in ulcer too.
Old 14-01-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
If U only just begin fooling around, the ulcer is unlikely to come from u especially when U have no symptoms and have protected sex.

Most private clinics have systems or affiliation to labs to offer PCR test for STI and results can be ready in the same day or no more than a week. Just encourage your wife to visit any women's GP for testing. Chicken pox or even yeast infection will result in ulcer too.
Ya, no symptoms at all for me. I don't punt that much maybe 10 times in 2023.

Had protected sex thrice in 2023. Other than that no sex
from 2020 to 2022 with ml or wl. Although I had BBBJ quite often..... F me for being so horny.

I read that herpes need open wound to do a swab test and blood test is inaccurate is that true?

Last edited by beldoeri; 14-01-2024 at 09:13 AM.
Old 14-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

from 2020 to 2022 with ml or wl. Although I had BBBJ quite often..... F me for being so horny.

I read that herpes need open wound to do a swab test and blood test is inaccurate is that true?
Blisters or sore is the best site for sample collection for accurate results. If those are absent, blood test is the only other option. If the exposure is beyond 12 weeks, blood test result is 98% accurate.

Good luck.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 View Post
Hpv normally has no visible symptoms. Only comes up during Pap smears
That is not true HPV often shows up as visible warts on the vulva.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-01-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
A little too crazy. Never pass to her for a decade of unprotected sex then now suddenly
Old 03-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
marklp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How are you now bro? any updates on your situation.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

depending how long your you married.

just take the blame on yourself that you probably got it years ago.

use the reason that HSV can go dormant for many years before the symptoms start showing.

but you should only say this after your wife got tested and it's positive. thereafter you go test it yourself.

if you are positive, then take the blame and use the above excuse. if it's negative, then you are safe.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Thanks bros for your checking.

Still no outbreak that I can see. Wife hasn't complained about the sores so I don't dare to ask. But getting a pap smear soon so I'm now worried again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1