The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
so all these true or not? why does anyone wants to post his achievement here in the sex forum????
Just read lah,for knowledge purposes.

U think everyone here like u meh? No identity,cyberhero masquerading behind clones. Need to use clones to do dirty work. No identity one.

Most of the bros here come in to gain kwowledge/info by surfing this forum. As for u,i cant say likewise for u lah.

I only know got people here farked all the whole GL WLs. If i never come this forum,i wont know of such person/legend. *LOL*

Guess he is still searching for that special someone to pay for his visa runs in bangkok/pattaya/chiangmai or whatever. Happy searching!! *ROFL*
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
so all these true or not? why does anyone wants to post his achievement here in the sex forum????
It's up 2 u 2 believe, it's 4 me & work related pple 2 know, 4 u 2 find out if u really wanna know! If u believe, good, if u dun believe, doesnt make a difference 2 me.

I dun consider those as achievements. Maybe some pple here envy tat, & consider tat as some kinda achievements. I posted those cos someone asked about my occupation, and I feel comfortable in divulging those info.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 15-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
Why back in SG still away mode? Chao ah qua can LUN,why u worry for him and intervene for him? Too free go try the new WLs in GL lah.

U sure u know in person mentioned in bold or just hearsay? Alot of difference from knowing and seeing the person or just hearing from thai peers leh.

I also "know" someone who went bangkok venture that failed,come back SG also. U know that person or not? That one is successful or not u think?

If he can find someone to do that,he wont be farking all the WLs in GL so as to be the ultimate tirak of GL already. He is still trying and hoping someone will pay for his trips and expenses in bkk perhaps.Lets just say he is still searching for the right one who willing to do that for him. *LOL*

That time say the girl must be out for money,in the end now the guy is the bad guy who tested the girl. Everything also he say.Right or wrong,is not the issue. The issue is that the couple is together after all the difficulties faced earlier. Some people hearsay only as if they know what's going on in the 1st year of the relationship. Period.

He is only capable of bonking all the WLs in GL,this one noone can achieve farking all the WLs there. *ROFL*
Upped for the above post!

thai baht rate update 14-03-2007 07:22 PM must see show..keep it up

By the way,to the one who upped me for that. I old already. Very tiring to handle to handle army of clones alone on a single night. I guess i put up a gd show for u then. Maybe i be zapped into moderation by 24hrs. Just like the sammybleu who had 100over points and got moderated already.

I guess the ones i chak are not very popular/welcomed as i thought.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Reason why Jun did visa run was to put the relationship to hardships test so as to whether the girl will leave the guy cos he is "supposed" to be broke. No estimation of time how long it could have lasted.

Like SC thinks Jun been paying for the visa runs himself,then what's the point of the test when u can afford the 2000baht and claims broke? Some people just dun get it.

when u say u are broke,u must really be broke. Dun come 30days,suddenly pop 2000baht for visa. Idiot also wonder where u get the 2000baht timely for visa runs.
Your girlfriend must be really that stupid to believe you are broke hor??

hahaha

And Jun also stupidly believe that his gf didn't go out with customers.

buahahahaha.....ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
It's up 2 u 2 believe, it's 4 me & work related pple 2 know, 4 u 2 find out if u really wanna know! If u believe, good, if u dun believe, doesnt make a difference 2 me.

I dun consider those as achievements. Maybe some pple here envy tat, & consider tat as some kinda achievements. I posted those cos someone asked about my occupation, and I feel comfortable in divulging those info.
That's why i say this forum got some stupid people who reads a little and conclude the whole story. I guess that applys to their daily life as well.

Post a little info here,they will have a full picture of what u do,what u thinking,what and what. Duno pity them naive or what.

This aint no blog dude! Even blogs do not get updated on a daily basis. Let alone a sex forum. U expect to get a full story/coverage here? Dream on....

Go get your sources for your latest updates then.
Old 15-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your girlfriend must be really that stupid to believe you are broke hor??

hahaha

And Jun also stupidly believe that his gf didn't go out with customers.

buahahahaha.....ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u come bangkok with just a bag of clothes,seriously less than 500baht cash with u. Stayed at a rented apartment of her sister's karaoke lounge. Resorted to having cheap meals compared to earlier ways of eating seafood/restaurant. Having to learn how to take buses and save and scrimp during that period. Why not?

Compared to the accomodations/food i had in the first 3months/weekly basis,that is a vast difference or sacrifice one has to make.

Just like how u want people to believe u have FOCs in GM. *LOL*

If go with customers,still need to live so poor meh? People like u dun understand one lah. U only need to hide behind the nick. Tell me how u go with customers and not clock ur timesheet? That one need to teach me. Not unless she knows also that i getting someone to spy on her STs if there is any. U need to know people in the management lah.As well as bouncers to keep track.

how come dare not clarify whether u are clone or what? No need to clarify or avoiding the topic just like u avoid the GM thread when it was hot topic for u.
Old 15-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

hmmm...someone been asking about my passport 4 some time liaoz, ever since I posted some anti-SG stuffs. To the extent, oso use clones 2 ask the same question.

If I say it's SGP passport, then he'll sure chak, suan, etc etc. If I say other country's passport, he'll oso fark & chak, saying non-SGPeans got no right 2 say this, say that, etc etc.

Such pple seems 2 have nothing else 2 do, except chak, suan, etc etc, & then feel "superior", boost their ego, after tat? If so patriotic, then why isn't such pple working in SGP Civil Service, Govt Depts, 2 serve the public, serve the Nation, serve the pple? Some more still go overseas (Thailand) stint, instead of loyally staying in SG, contributing every effort in SG?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Old 15-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm...someone been asking about my passport 4 some time liaoz, ever since I posted some anti-SG stuffs. To the extent, oso use clones 2 ask the same question.

If I say it's SGP passport, then he'll sure chak, suan, etc etc. If I say other country's passport, he'll oso fark & chak, saying non-SGPeans got no right 2 say this, say that, etc etc.

Such pple seems 2 have nothing else 2 do, except chak, suan, etc etc, & then feel "superior", boost their ego, after tat? If so patriotic, then why isn't such pple working in SGP Civil Service, Govt Depts, 2 serve the public, serve the Nation, serve the pple? Some more still go overseas (Thailand) stint, instead of loyally staying in SG, contributing every effort in SG?
Only 1 person i can think of who keep asking u about the passport though i am not totally aware of the whole incident.

He waiting for u to reply mah,so he can do what he does best!

That's why i say people like this who need to do all that for the past few years here is just trying to put people down. In their real life,they must have really bad case of inferior complex.

People did tried to go bangkok for a venture,but failed. Like u said,they dun think out of the box. Failed means go back SG and work. He is one example mah.

Anyway just let him say what he wants. Forum will be dull without people like him to constantly create topics to rebuke.
Old 15-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah SC so many clones wan wor juz zap me and remark long time no see sia hahahah...
Old 15-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only 1 person i can think of who keep asking u about the passport though i am not totally aware of the whole incident.

He waiting for u to reply mah,so he can do what he does best!

That's why i say people like this who need to do all that for the past few years here is just trying to put people down. In their real life,they must have really bad case of inferior complex.

People did tried to go bangkok for a venture,but failed. Like u said,they dun think out of the box. Failed means go back SG and work. He is one example mah.

Anyway just let him say what he wants. Forum will be dull without people like him to constantly create topics to rebuke.

Bro, tonight free?
Old 15-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomun aka Vin View Post
Lucky I earning thai baht, still pay same rate. ..
lucky I earning EUR. EUR & THB rising against USD 2gether, which indirectly rises against SGD, hee hee hee.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 15-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Bro, tonight free?
tonight meeting some of my frens for gathering.u come along loh.
Old 15-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Then Jun|ch| must be an ingrate. Rotting in thailand while waiting to inherit his parents 5 room HDB flat. He even calls BKK home now when he hasn't even renounced his citizenship!!
Old 15-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then Jun|ch| must be an ingrate. Rotting in thailand while waiting to inherit his parents 5 room HDB flat. He even calls BKK home now when he hasn't even renounced his citizenship!!
Still barking away? woof woof! haha..

First of all,get your buddy WSG or whatever sources u have to know more before shooting your mouth off. *LOL*

84gunner has his own views and opinions,likewise for myself. We are different people. Unlike u,a wimp hiding behind a clone nick who does not have identity or even a mind of your own. A nick merely doing dirty jobs of the real nick. I called that pathetic.
Old 15-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro Bkk u bring CeiResident along but u forgotten me sia.. Ani way i thank the bro who up me back from moderation.. Ppl who only know how to use clone to zap me i also thanks u hahah....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1