The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smallstrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Park? Farrer park
Old 22-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future
Re: Which parks during the weekend has the most bangala workers/ Foreign workers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Proved that your girlfriend isnt worth that much.
if it was me as that grab guy, atleast i would say that there is neednt to be so rush , as we still have 5 minutes waiting time.
Okay whatever makes you happy bro

Grabfood don't seems to have waiting bro. So what 5 minute waiting time you talking about?
Old 22-12-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallstrong View Post
Park? Farrer park
Thank you will keep this in mind too.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klitlover View Post
Oh sorry! you asked which park. **paisay** never read properly.
Never mind will get her to wear more revealing if we were to go there. Thank you for the suggestion
Old 22-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ite222 View Post
Very curious to find this out as might be bringing my girl wearing as scandalous as possible to these part at night for the thrill
can try sports hub there, now infested with pinoy maids every weekend during maid off days, be damn sure bangalas will be there to catch these maids there too
Old 22-12-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ite222 View Post
Okay whatever makes you happy bro

Grabfood don't seems to have waiting bro. So what 5 minute waiting time you talking about?
GrabFood riders in Singapore do have a 5-minute grace period for waiting at a customer's location. Here's how it works:

First 5 minutes: This is considered a free waiting period for the rider. You won't be charged any additional fees if the rider arrives and waits for up to 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes: If you take longer than 5 minutes to come out or the rider is unable to reach you, a waiting fee of $3 will be charged for every 5 minutes thereafter. This will be reflected in your final GrabFood bill.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
GrabFood riders in Singapore do have a 5-minute grace period for waiting at a customer's location. Here's how it works:

First 5 minutes: This is considered a free waiting period for the rider. You won't be charged any additional fees if the rider arrives and waits for up to 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes: If you take longer than 5 minutes to come out or the rider is unable to reach you, a waiting fee of $3 will be charged for every 5 minutes thereafter. This will be reflected in your final GrabFood bill.
Wow that's new
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1