The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
koolernt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Pointy, small areola and brown!
Old 05-11-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cfire88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pointy and small areola
Old 05-11-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jdlz433 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man, I feel like it's pink and pointy! can't wait to see it
Old 06-11-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
itsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normal nipple size with brown areola
Old 06-11-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

Her bra seemed to fall in slow motion.

I braced myself.. my cock enjoying every moment of it.

Her first tit finally exposed! I gasped..

The shape of her tit and her nipple was totally unexpected. I knew it..! Part of the excitement is to be surprised by the final reveal. Her tits size and shape are so xmm.. she was neither A nor B cup. They look a little conical and pointy.

Guess what type of nipple and areola she has? I will consider sharing an uncensored photo of her tits privately to bros that guess correctly. Hehehe..
pointy nipples, small and brown areloas
Old 06-11-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's just an undescribable feeling when you put her dressed and naked pics together..

Old 06-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am guessing erected brown nips as bro mentioned they were in an Aircon room prior to her bathing.
Old 06-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Can give us sneak preview already?
Old 06-11-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eagleeye18 is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: My Creeping Adventure

im guessing pointy pinkish nipple with pink areola.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hr1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Guess what type of nipple and areola she has?
I think brown and eraser nips
Old 07-11-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be pm'ing all the bros that have guessed correctly.. I need to keep Z's innocence as exclusive as possible. Besides, sometimes it's good to keep some things to your imagination!

Thanks to all the bros that participated! Appreciate your support
Old 07-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Over the next hour or so, I recovered.. eventually feeling good enough to stroke myself again.

First viewings are always draining.. cumming until balls are dry.

Continuing from where I left off, Z had already removed her bra. I never expected her nipples to look like this.

On my first viewing, I was shocked. She had pinkish, very slightly brown puffy nipples! Her areolas were about 3.5cm wife with 1cm nips.. the edge around her nips smoothly joined with her areola, and the areola itself is a raised mound on her slightly conical tit. It was super innocent looking yet a little obscene. I would assume puffy nipples to be quite rare.. I thought local sg chinese girls will typically have brown, pointy nips.

But as the video continued, her exposed nipples started to transform.. her nip became harder and more erect. It lost its puffiness slightly, becoming more well defined, a little bit more "eraser tip". Her areolas, though, still remained puffy on top of her cute pair of tits..

Z looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. I wonder what was going through her mind.. was she thinking about how attractive her body is? Was she feeling inadequate about how her body looked? If so, I wished I could let her know that she's perfect.. that her Kor would die to suck on those cute puppies.

She then brought the bra cup to her nose and sniffed it. That was an amazing sight to behold.. it felt so personal, so forbidden to watch Z smell her own sweaty bra. I wished I could get access to it.. just imagine smelling her sweet essence collected on the seams of her xmm bra and the spot where her puffy nipples touched on the inside of the cup.

Only perverts like me will understand that kind of high.. sniffing a girl's intimate juices and scents without their knowledge. An innocent xmm's smell will probably drive me insane and transform me into a werewolf. Hahaha..

I loved how Z's bra kept her assets well hidden. As I said before, it's almost impossible to tell a girl's tits size and shape from the outside. It was more likely that Z could have been flat chested but in the end, she turned out to have a pair that was just big enough to fondle.. complete with soft puffy nips that could get erect. I felt envious of her future bf who could taste those beautiful mounds and feel those soft, pink nips on his tongue.

In the end, she seemed dissatisfied with the smell and then left her bra on the floor. She turned around and walked into the shower, still with her panties on. The view of her back wasn't bad..

I was a little pissed that the shower cam didn't catch any footage.. all I could see was Z's hand reaching out of the shower and dropping her panties onto the pile of her dirty clothes.

I couldn't believe how much the sight of her dirty laundry turned me on.. on one hand, her class T-shirt, shorts and her xmm underwear are symbolic of her naivety and purity.. on the other, they are seen by me as prized possessions, a gateway to her femininity, to let me intrude her privacy and gain that forbidden access to her intimate secretions.

I could barely make out a little wet spot on her panties.. fuck.

Old 07-11-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Spot on guess 🤭 still waiting for the pm brother Drastic hehe

Quote:

Over the next hour or so, I recovered.. eventually feeling good enough to stroke myself again.

First viewings are always draining.. cumming until balls are dry.

Continuing from where I left off, Z had already removed her bra. I never expected her nipples to look like this.

On my first viewing, I was shocked. She had pinkish, very slightly brown puffy nipples! Her areolas were about 3.5cm wife with 1cm nips.. the edge around her nips smoothly joined with her areola, and the areola itself is a raised mound on her slightly conical tit. It was super innocent looking yet a little obscene. I would assume puffy nipples to be quite rare.. I thought local sg chinese girls will typically have brown, pointy nips.

But as the video continued, her exposed nipples started to transform.. her nip became harder and more erect. It lost its puffiness slightly, becoming more well defined, a little bit more "eraser tip". Her areolas, though, still remained puffy on top of her cute pair of tits..

Z looked at herself in the mirror for a moment. I wonder what was going through her mind.. was she thinking about how attractive her body is? Was she feeling inadequate about how her body looked? If so, I wished I could let her know that she's perfect.. that her Kor would die to suck on those cute puppies.

She then brought the bra cup to her nose and sniffed it. That was an amazing sight to behold.. it felt so personal, so forbidden to watch Z smell her own sweaty bra. I wished I could get access to it.. just imagine smelling her sweet essence collected on the seams of her xmm bra and the spot where her puffy nipples touched on the inside of the cup.

Only perverts like me will understand that kind of high.. sniffing a girl's intimate juices and scents without their knowledge. An innocent xmm's smell will probably drive me insane and transform me into a werewolf. Hahaha..

I loved how Z's bra kept her assets well hidden. As I said before, it's almost impossible to tell a girl's tits size and shape from the outside. It was more likely that Z could have been flat chested but in the end, she turned out to have a pair that was just big enough to fondle.. complete with soft puffy nips that could get erect. I felt envious of her future bf who could taste those beautiful mounds and feel those soft, pink nips on his tongue.

In the end, she seemed dissatisfied with the smell and then left her bra on the floor. She turned around and walked into the shower, still with her panties on. The view of her back wasn't bad..

I was a little pissed that the shower cam didn't catch any footage.. all I could see was Z's hand reaching out of the shower and dropping her panties onto the pile of her dirty clothes.

I couldn't believe how much the sight of her dirty laundry turned me on.. on one hand, her class T-shirt, shorts and her xmm underwear are symbolic of her naivety and purity.. on the other, they are seen by me as prized possessions, a gateway to her femininity, to let me intrude her privacy and gain that forbidden access to her intimate secretions.

I could barely make out a little wet spot on her panties.. fuck.

Old 07-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Spot on guess 🤭 still waiting for the pm brother Drastic hehe
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 07-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Can give us sneak preview already?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1