The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTVing and CLUBbing Outing Thread

Nau hia.... pub and ktv they know the difference bo... keke.   

500 Can order like 6-7 tower leh.  Anyway I'm at the coffeeshop liao.. u rching liao bo.  
Old 12-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
11th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $50 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub and drink.
5. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, MazdaMX5 is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

CONTACT
Private Message MazdaMX5 with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
JV
Uncle Toby
Kakatau
xJamesx (pending)
Wzs72
Geminizzzzzz
Jayboy
Colt911
Project Devils (pending)
Boythings
It was a fantastic trip once again and I am glad everyone is attached to someone of their choice. Let's have round 4 tonight.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 12-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
12th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $50 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub and drink.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
JV
Uncle Toby (pending)
xJamesx
Jayboy (pending)
Project Devils
Wan (pending)
IlikeSYT (pending)

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

Last edited by mazdamx5; 12-11-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
12th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
JV
Uncle Toby (pending)
xJamesx
Jayboy (pending)
Project Devils
Wan (pending)
IlikeSYT (pending)

Old 12-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
12th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
JV
Uncle Toby
xJamesx
Jayboy (pending)
Project Devils
Wan (pending)
IlikeSYT (pending)

Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MazdaMX5 bro, tried giving you a private msg but can't seem to get thru...i wanna join for tonight's outing...how do i contact you?thanks
Old 12-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
project_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyproject_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
VENUE
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

DATE
15th - 17th November 2011

TIME
2 days, 2 nights

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS
2. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub and drink.
3. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, MazdaMX5 is going to break down soon.
4. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED and EXPOSED from the group outing with immediate effect.
5. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
Lurker

too bad, i only be there on 25 nov...
Old 15-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Live from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur!

How are you guys? Hihihihi!

It was a great party night here and if you guys have the time to drop by our neighbours, do try The Beach and Thai Disco.

Thai Disco
These 2 clubs are just opposite one another. If you are a Jazzy 51 or Mask 51 fan then Thai Disco will be the place for you. Don't ask me why this place is call a Thai Disco when inside are all Viets.

To my surprise, almost 15% of the girls 'partying' at Thai Disco are girls whom I knew back in GL through my 3.5 years reign here. I ended up having 6 girls at my table and only the 2 of us around. However, they made us feel like been back home and it was a great night.

The Sunday band is fantastic, as the 1st sight, I thought I felt in love with one of the singers. She might not be a favour to many guys but her boyish look, her attitude and most important of all, he vocals made her a complete Malaysian singer and fastastic. For the 1st time, I even recorded a short clip of her singing. Those who club Thai scene will know that the last time I ever did this was when Live Impact still around when City Cats were still singing on 1 occasion when Anna was singing the FIR song. After that, it has been awhile and this only my 2nd recording and this only shows one thing, she is really good. There are 3 singers and a 4 piece band. All 3 singers are good and really made me sing along with them.

However, do take note that on weekdays, the band is not to my taste as it is a pinoy band. If you want to listen to the Malaysian band, drop by on Sunday. If you like pinoy bands like those in Orchard Towers, then it will be fine.

The Beach
Well, this is a very straight forward club with practically all FLs in there. The only good thing is that the girls are also look upon locals while in Ipanema, Orchard Towers, they only look upon Expats most of the time.

The quality is above average only while I felt our Ipanema offers better quality. However, the quantity is there so you really have to pick and choose what you want and they have a huge range of varities, shaps and sizes so you really have to choose and make your choice. I am sure you will be able to see some Gems around if you have the patience about it.

Always wait till towards the end of the session because you can get a better rates from them.

NEXT TRIP, soon I will be on my way to HCMC. I will be back with a report for you guys soon.

Let's plan a trip on when I am back in town, Friday and Saturday.

Old 18-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
18th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
JV (TBC)
Uncle Toby
xJamesx (TBC)
Project Devils

Old 22-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
22nd November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
Uncle Toby
Rudolf

Old 23-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
24th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5

Old 23-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
24th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
always mask 51 lately.
Old 24-11-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

VENUE
Mask 51

DATE
24th November 2011

TIME
9pm to 3am

ORGANISOR
MazdaMX5

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
MazdaMX5
Rudolf (pending)
Uncletoby (pending)
JV (pending)

Old 24-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
always mask 51 lately.
Bo bian... targeting 1 girl there... hahaha... Might be changing to Armani on Friday or Saturday.. see how things go first...

Old 24-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by project_devils View Post
too bad, i only be there on 25 nov...
I have sent you some informations, hope it helps in your trip of enjoyment.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1