The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Mature PRC Fl $60/2hr Ting Ting

Muz say theres alreadi a thread for tis fl in the health centre/ktv threads originally by bro ' innosex69'. I am juz helping out bro 'innosex69' to distribute her number to any bro tat may be interested in her service. But we are not her okt..all the $ u pay only go to the gal herself. Stat as below....

Name: Ting Ting
Looks : 6/10 (Over for bro tat like milf,those lookin for syt can give it a miss)
Body :6/10 (not too bad for her age, B cup)
Massage : 6.5/10 (above avg)
Bbbj : 7/10 (use jelly when blowin)
Fj : 6.5( normal fj but quite accomodating)
Attitude : 7.5/10 (friendly)
Damage : $60/2hours / 1 or 2 fj depending on ur chemistry wif her but
definitely worth it,$60 get 2 hr service= cheap trill)

Those interested can pm me for contact.(btw she operate mainly at k81)
Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of
Re: Mature PRC Fl $60/2hr Ting Ting

Hi TS

Sorry for saying this............

Hope Bro Innosex69

Can come to this thread to say somethings........Cause it ur lobang in the first place..........

If not few days down the road other Bros that also 1 2 help her also start to create new Thread on her and worse still change name & Hp no......but same girl...............

As we can already see what will happen as it already happen it this forum......Don't need me to pin point the thread out.....force to close thread as No business..........

If this really happen in the end it the girl that suffer No bros will support her...

Sorry for KP in here hor........
Old 03-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 19
innosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of light

My innosex sense tells me somtink its not rite,so its u bro"cooler08" looking for me

st of all,I thnk U bro"cooler08" for being frank.Yes what u say do hav a point there and u r oso afraid tat instead we helping em' might get misunderstood by bros coz afterall its still the same gal.

I knw there R many gals using diff names wit diff numbers under diff TS in diff thread,in the end they R the wan who suffer coz can't blame bros...coz its not nice being cheated.

Now i wana say a word of fairness to bro"77guy",he did PM me asking for permission/authority to share out her ctc.Yes I did give him the approval but I made a mistake forgetting to tell him not to start new thread.Its my neligence hence now the only way out is to direct/channel all FRs into the original thread.I think this is the best way out & it oso won't confuse bros out there.

What do u think bro"cooler08 & 77guy"???sori for the silly mistake I commit.

Lastly i wana say is tat Bro"77guy & me" R no OKT we dun take a single cent from her N no nthing.Juz helping her out tat's all.
ThanK U
Old 03-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by innosex69 View Post
My innosex sense tells me somtink its not rite,so its u bro"cooler08" looking for me

st of all,I thnk U bro"cooler08" for being frank.Yes what u say do hav a point there and u r oso afraid tat instead we helping em' might get misunderstood by bros coz afterall its still the same gal.

I knw there R many gals using diff names wit diff numbers under diff TS in diff thread,in the end they R the wan who suffer coz can't blame bros...coz its not nice being cheated.

Now i wana say a word of fairness to bro"77guy",he did PM me asking for permission/authority to share out her ctc.Yes I did give him the approval but I made a mistake forgetting to tell him not to start new thread.Its my neligence hence now the only way out is to direct/channel all FRs into the original thread.I think this is the best way out & it oso won't confuse bros out there.

What do u think bro"cooler08 & 77guy"???sori for the silly mistake I commit.

Lastly i wana say is tat Bro"77guy & me" R no OKT we dun take a single cent from her N no nthing.Juz helping her out tat's all.
ThanK U

Bro i not saying who right who wrong here And i Never even said anything about OKT too.........It all about Sharing lobang in SBF..........

In TS first post it already stated get lobang from you And it nice of u to come out to clear this.........

For posting FR on which Thread Hehe It up to you 2 Bro to arrange urself........

Thanks for ur Reply........

Last but not least

Can i have her Contact

Thank.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Sorri to Bro innosex69 for the confusion...think i'll close tis tread by tmr nite. Those tat wana tt contact can pm bro innosex69 or when he's bz to reply, can aso pm me for it if i happen to be log in,i'm glad to help. Btw those that got to try her, pls kindly post fr in the original thread for ting ting...''fj with massage''.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Muz say theres alreadi a thread for tis fl in the health centre/ktv threads originally by bro ' innosex69'. I am juz helping out bro 'innosex69' to distribute her number to any bro tat may be interested in her service. But we are not her okt..all the $ u pay only go to the gal herself. Stat as below....

Name: Ting Ting
Looks : 6/10 (Over for bro tat like milf,those lookin for syt can give it a miss)
Body :6/10 (not too bad for her age, B cup)
Massage : 6.5/10 (above avg)
Bbbj : 7/10 (use jelly when blowin)
Fj : 6.5( normal fj but quite accomodating)
Attitude : 7.5/10 (friendly)
Damage : $60/2hours / 1 or 2 fj depending on ur chemistry wif her but
definitely worth it,$60 get 2 hr service= cheap trill)

Those interested can pm me for contact.(btw she operate mainly at k81)
Hi to Innosex69 and 77guy. Just a message to innosex69. I have 2 session with this TT, one is last night.. Althought her hp nos is given by u. But when i met her..haha long story liao. I try her Last time and she know me ,she always with Xiao Juan together.U try TT she will recommend Xiao Juan. From our bro toms_trd thread Pro massue $60/2/hrs/1xHj There Xiao Juan thread. When met her.. she sure recommend TT together with u. So the problem is here.. most of the time TT got no bussiness. Almost from her some call sister Xiao Juan have it then call her up with bros here lor. TT call me, like bro 77guy to help up promote her. I told her due to u her TS i can't do it. We got a rule here lor. TT skill is very gd. but no bussiness. She told me not even a customer a day. She have no choice find back those old customer. She left only a month. I do understand Bro Innosex69. Alot bro here having her nos maybe keeping it or try it but no want write FR. But although less FR, we need promote her . U look at our bro toms_trd. He very hard working. Keep promote her. Like what i did last time . No mind i saying that bro and no angry for that. We here just want to help TT and Xiao juan.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Sorri to Bro innosex69 for the confusion...think i'll close tis tread by tmr nite. Those tat wana tt contact can pm bro innosex69 or when he's bz to reply, can aso pm me for it if i happen to be log in,i'm glad to help. Btw those that got to try her, pls kindly post fr in the original thread for ting ting...''fj with massage''.
Bro hope you can carry on this thread to help this girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Hi to Innosex69 and 77guy. Just a message to innosex69. I have 2 session with this TT, one is last night.. Althought her hp nos is given by u. But when i met her..haha long story liao. I try her Last time and she know me ,she always with Xiao Juan together.U try TT she will recommend Xiao Juan. From our bro toms_trd thread Pro massue $60/2/hrs/1xHj There Xiao Juan thread. When met her.. she sure recommend TT together with u. So the problem is here.. most of the time TT got no bussiness. Almost from her some call sister Xiao Juan have it then call her up with bros here lor. TT call me, like bro 77guy to help up promote her. I told her due to u her TS i can't do it. We got a rule here lor. TT skill is very gd. but no bussiness. She told me not even a customer a day. She have no choice find back those old customer. She left only a month. I do understand Bro Innosex69. Alot bro here having her nos maybe keeping it or try it but no want write FR. But although less FR, we need promote her . U look at our bro toms_trd. He very hard working. Keep promote her. Like what i did last time . No mind i saying that bro and no angry for that. We here just want to help TT and Xiao juan.
After reading this i think Bro 77guy have to go all the way out to help her since this thread already started.....Don't pull hand brake hor........
Old 03-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

Bro 77guy & Innosex69

Just helping to up this thread...........

Bro that interested to try this girl please pm Bro 77guy & Innosex69.....
Old 03-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler08 View Post
Bro 77guy & Innosex69

Just helping to up this thread...........

Bro that interested to try this girl please pm Bro 77guy & Innosex69.....
Thank you, ya lor, juz trying to help her in a small way, though not really related to her but sum time hear her say till very 'poor thing' lor,cum all the way here if dun make enough b4 go back quite pity also.Btw honestly her service not too bad plus price quite resonable thats y i agree to help her and
also help more bros here to try her...so milf lover looking for a cheap thrill,
tis is it.

Have given out her ctc to a few nbro,hope those that try can contribute fr, thks!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sex addict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here's my FR on ting ting just bonk her an hr ago

i thought that she wasn't friendly when she ans my call. but when she starts oh boy.

i recommend those who dun mind looks to try her, she has a very good service!

looks:5/10(not important to me )
bj: 8/10 (NICE!)
fj:7/10 (average but acomodating)
rtf: maybe
Old 04-11-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 19
innosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro"cooler08" I dun mean U say we bot OKT dun misunderstand hor...
Thnks bro"chew78s" for coming out to lend a helping hand by giving me & 77guy support..
Greatly appreciated
Old 04-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by innosex69 View Post
Bro"cooler08" I dun mean U say we bot OKT dun misunderstand hor...
Thnks bro"chew78s" for coming out to lend a helping hand by giving me & 77guy support..
Greatly appreciated
See how i promote her.

To all bros here, Tingting left a month going leave liao, So no wait and no miss this opportunity to have something new on Bj. She will make u never never forgot the way she bj u. She allow cum too. So hurry call her now if u have her contact If not then pm TS or 77guy. Not me k. No wait until week end or book until week end.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Samster

Hurry hurry, to all bros here, Tingting left a month going leave liao, So no wait and no miss this opportunity to have something new on Bj. Blowjob. Plus ass rim by finger lor. She will make u never never forgot the way she bj u. She allow cum too.That's will enough to make bro forgot where u live liao. So hurry call her now if u have her contact If not then pm Innose69 TS or 77guy. Not me k. No wait until week end or book until week end.

Ps// if she forgot something never do it . u can just remind her, don't be shy. And no forgot to tip her ok.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Bros that interested to try this girl please pm Bro 77guy or Innosex69.....

Back to help up this thread to the first page again
Old 05-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

Thanks for the help to promote tt, ctc been given to a handful of bros, those that had her pls help keep thread alive wif ur fr...be it good or bad, juz an honest one on how u rate her overall services...many thanx.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1