The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Charming and Gentle Zi Ruo - 23 yo PRC some resemblance to Zhou HaiMei

Bros...

I been a long time since I started a thread as I wasn't very active in hunting and bonking, except for the couple regulars which I go back to. Hence, I like to share my new found gem which I'd been keeping her for myself over the last 2 days. In reality, a bro of mine introduced her to me (didn't really hunt lah..) and she was asking me if I could help her to introduce some customers. She said she been here for 5 days, thus I thought I can share a new fresh gem with bros here. She has some resemblance to Zhou HaiMei (a bro thinks so) which I can't comment on this since it depends on individuals (some said I have this resemblance to Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, what do you think? lol...). However, when I was teasing her and making love to her, I realised she has this strong resemblance when she got turned on.. lol.. Ya.. she get blush very easily (think she shy) so be gentle, kay... I think alot of us like to see her blush and flush in bed

Let me start with some details of her before posting my latest FR (fresh from oven).

Short details:
Name: Zi-Ruo (芷若)
Originality: HuBei (湖北)
Looks: 6.5-7 (Gentle, charming, subtle with some resemblance to Zhou Hai-Mei 周海媚, looks that grow on you especially when in bed & blush easily)
Boobs: A+ cupper (OK... I know this is out of my norms being a B-C cupper lover)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and slender, pretty fair and smooth skin, with nice legs)
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 45-47kg
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10 (only BJ, but she went on for quite a while.. shiok!)
Fingering: Just the outside...
Painting: 8/10 (good! responsive! she cummed & I had a good 20mins tasting her until my jaw cramped)
Service/GFE: 8.5/10 (really strong! I felt that I was making love to my gf)
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $65 + $15 tips (room+CD not included, $65/1/1)
RTF: YES... Already did and will rtf soon.

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL since she is not too familiar with the road yet, unless she is already in certain area)

Service NOT provided: AR/AJ/BBBJ/CIM

Oven-Fresh FR:
This happened only few hours ago with this wonderful ZiRuo (芷若) which I got to know since Sunday. I been thinking of her since the previous intimate moment with her and couldn't contain my urge to see her again earlier to rekindle our intimacy.

We were back in my favourite hotel, coincidentally the same room we had previously, lying on the bed hugging each other with little sweet nothings. Actually, there is no need to break the ice between us but I enjoy teasing her and talking to her, especially when she blushes so easily. I reckon she is quite a shy person by nature too. Maybe it is the chemistry we share, I felt that I was treating her like a gf (chinese version as oppose to my preference of english usage), and not knowingly of the time we spent we were snogging each other like long lost lovers though we only had our last kiss less than 24hrs.

Things got pretty hot and temperature were raising for both of us, so we quickly had our shower before getting between the sheets for more actions. She was lying down with the sheets me looking down on her gently, slowly planting little kisses around her lips, her nose, her eyes, her forehead before locking my lips onto her unleashing the passionate witheld in us. She is a great kisser... I must admit, least that how my experience with her goes. I alternate the lips locking with some sensous kisses down on her neck and behind her ears which she reciprocated and enjoyed, especially when she would push me down on the bed and french me with her fiery passion that drive me wild. So you can imagine us tossing around, until I starts teasing her on her thights and moved my kisses on her tits and nipple which she enjoyed. I linger my kisses on her tits for some moment, teasing on her nipple before moving down to her stomach, her thights, the back of her kneel before moving back to her inner thights. She was feeling unbearably high as I teased her around her pussy. Just kissing and licking around it but not touching her clits yet. She was tightening her grip on my hand as I licked the bottom of her pussy, before running my tongue along her pussy lips up to her clits. In the dimmed room, I could see her face flushed and her hips gyrating along the strokes of my tongue on her pussy and clits. I spent quite some times painting her and she enjoyed them well until I felt tired with my tongue... lol.. she was wet wet wet!!!

I guessed she prolly had her mini-orgasms from my tongue when she spasmmed on her hips and pulled me up to french me with this passions that she pushed me down and started her catbath on me alternating with kisses on my lips. She took the cap and cap me for a nice BJ (though I prefer bbbj but I won't). I like the way she will look at me which she give me the BJ (look like Zhou HaiMei giving me the slutty look.. lol). At this point, I pulled her towards me as I want to feel inside her. She came up to her with our mouth locked together again and position her pussy just above my hardon. With one shift movement, she got me inside her and started rocking herself. Gosh... she was horny and simply go on fucking me while I simply laid down frenching her. The moment she slowed down her pace, I thrusted my hips up to keep the momentum, pushing up the heights of her horniess. She got tired after some times and we got into the missionary postion as I slowly drive my hardon into her feeling her pussy gripping onto my headon, the sensations and feelings of the driving moment into her mound. She moans uncontrolleably with her face flush and it was quite a sigh, with her hand grabbing on my hips encouraging me to pound her deeper and deeper. After some times in the issionary postion, I got tired too and wanted to move into this scissor postion with me on top of her while she is on her side, but somehow during the shift, before I could withdraw with us lying on the side facing each other, she quickly grabbed my hips to fuck her not wanting me to pull out my hardon and gyrated her hip toward me. I reciprocated with harder driving force into her with her frenching me deeper and her moans escaping from out locked lips. We continued pounding each other for some mins at that position until I felt that she was going to cum. At this point, I felt the contraction of her pussy which almost triggered my orgasm. Without wasting any moment, sensing her orgasm, I whispered to her ear that I was going to cumming and thrust deeply and faster into her as she reciprocated by thrusting back as she cummed.

Both of us were panting and perspiring, hugging on each other for few mins until our breathes returned. She is really a lovely lady with sweet and gentle deposition which attracts me. I am sure pretty sure that a number of bros here will be attracted to her like I do, so I hope bros here will treat her like a lady.

Lastly, I understand that she has some massage skills but I have yet to verify on it since my time with her were all spent on love-making. I don't know what is the rate for message but I reckon she may ask for $50 more if bros want an hour of massage to add in.

Her damage is 65/1/1 which I had knocked off from 80 to 65 since the crisis is looming round the corner. If any bros who valued her service, do tip her too. I definitely think she worth the tips too. Those looking for double shots bonk, pls discuss the price with her before bonking.

As for contact of this gems, I afraid I can only share with reliable and genuine bros with some valid power & FRs. She is new and new to the FL trade so I bros can take good care of her too. As she can only communicate in Mandarin, she requested that she will only wish to meet up with chinese bros. Please don't ask for picture as she is not comfortable on splashing out on internet.

Please write a FR of your encounterment with her, otherwise, it will be pointless for me to share a gem but no support of FR for this forum. Let's keep the spirit of FRs sharing in this forum! Cheers!
Old 29-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Charming and Gentle Zi Ruo - 23 yo PRC some resemblance to Zhou HaiMei

i had up this FL 2 days back when TS strongly recommend........she really look like chou hai mei everything was great but only thing is she dont provide BBBJ
Old 29-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
i had up this FL 2 days back when TS strongly recommend........she really look like chou hai mei everything was great but only thing is she dont provide BBBJ
Yo Emperor DenDen, thank you for your short FR... too bad she don't BBBJ, I was hoping for that too

So now we have another confirmation of some resemblance to Zhou HaiMei, but I hope bros here is not holding up too high expectations as expectations kills.

I have given out her contacts to some bros (not those with nil FR posting), so hopefully we can see some FRs coming for her.

P.S. I will dish out her contacts tonight again when I get home (maybe with new FR), don't want to get her overwhelm with calls or texts yet.

Last edited by soberguy; 29-10-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 29-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro TS for the ctc. ZR is a sweet gentle girl, she has long straight hair, smooth and slim body, with a ready smile and eager to please. No bbbj, or fingering, but her nicely proportioned body and slim legs can melt your heart. She has about 40pct resemblance with Kathy Chou, and really blushes red when she is embarassed. I gave her many moments to feel embarassed...
Her breasts are not big, but nice to the touch. She kisses well, and quite accommodative. Overall, a nice bonk...
Love it when she is talking to another bro and giving me doggy at the same time...kekeke
Treat her well, sweet sweet girl.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
Thanks bro TS for the ctc. ZR is a sweet gentle girl, she has long straight hair, smooth and slim body, with a ready smile and eager to please.....Treat her well, sweet sweet girl.
Thank you for the FR, bro! Hmmm... don't know if that person she talking to is me or someone else? lol...

Another batch of contacts given out. Do contact her from 11am onwards... cheers! Don't forget to post your FR once tried, be it short or long, good or bad

MODUS OPERANDI: GL (if outside, pls fetch her to and fro GL since she is not too familiar with the road yet, unless she is already in certain area)

She prolly be here for another 3 weeks or so, any extension is pending but will advice to bros here and if the thread still moving well.

Last edited by soberguy; 30-10-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Old 30-10-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Finally had a session with her this evening.

She definately fit the damsel in distress look...... held my arm like a loving GF on the way to the hotel... Paid the reception and collected the key (The 2 lady recepts gave me that evil grin..... have used the same hotel 3 day in a row with a different WL each time)

Anyway tried to french her in the lift and she was blushing away..... I simply love that...... Once in the room I hugged her and started frenching her.... very nice just like kissing my secondary school girlfriend.

Then we proceed to the toilet to have a bath. Gave her a little shock when I showed her my 屠龙刀..she said ..你等一下要温柔一点哦......kekekek.....so we started our shower.... was told that her bush was a bit bushy but she told me she just shaved a bit......and I replied... 好巧我今天也锑了我的....... after bath proceed to the bed to wait for her....

When she came out wrap in the towel my didi was at full mast liao.... so she came over and we started frenching as I slowly peel her towel away, she move down and started licking my nipples before giving me a cat bath all the way to my calfs. Started some BBBJ before slipping a cap over my tool.... told me to get a bigger size cap as she had difficulty slipping it over the crown. then continued with cat bath and frenching, when she tried to mount me , told her that it was my turn to service her..... attacked her nipples first as she started giving out shy little moans. As I suck her nipples my hands reach for her pussy and started to play with her clit.... then I inserted a finger in as she protested... so I continue stimulating her from the outside..... when she was fully arouse i tried inserting again and this time she just enjoy my fingering when she is all wet I position myself in between her legs as I slowly inserted my tool she was biting her finger and lips, really enjoyed the sight of this....... when I'm all the way in... held my tool inside as i began frenching her..... started my strokes and can feel her muscle gripping my tool. Increase my tempo and she seems to enjoy it cos can feel her lubrication flowing.... swicth to side entry and grab her tits..... as she bite one finger and the other hand was grabbing the pillow. Flip her legs over my shoulders as my pounding continue... she started saying "不行了....不行了" as her cunt started contacting ... I gave her a few strong jabs before releasing all my cum into her !!!!! Remain in that position for a while before withdrawing my tool with a POP sound... like poping a champange... kekeke as I laid there to rest, she ask to go and wash up 1st. Joined her in the toilet as she started washing up for me......

Changed and proceed to meet up with the rest of the guys at 光明鼎 ... that when I realised that I had not paid her yet.... so quickly paid her and apologize..... kekkekek
Old 30-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Met her yesterday around in the afternoon at GL and pick her up to proceed to our battle field. Once in the room we tcss and find out more about her. as she is here for only a few days she is really very shy. After TCSS a bit she suggested to shower and then I help her to remove her clothes taking my time to admired her youthful body at the same time. As she is standing infront of the mirror I can see that she was blushing which makes her so cute that even my junior have to agreed with me.
After stripping into our birhtday suit I lead her into the bathroom to shower together and at the same time we were teasing each other or more to me teasing her more hahahahaha. In the shower can see that she is very new to this trade and so being a helpful cheongster :P, I offer some tips to her on how to wash the private part of the customers. While teaching her the stuff she was again blushing like a cherry that I feel like bonking her there and then in the bath room but my big head manage to take control in time to tell me go slow on this gem. So not wanting to short change her I too help her to soap every inch of her body to make her feel more comfortable to my touch so that later on the bed I can take my time to folick her .

After showering, we then proceed to start our action.........Just then kns my phone ring.........

was cursing who the hell could have called me... so answer my call to find out that it was my customer so LL have to answer the call to settle some issues. while I was talking to my customer I suddenly have the naughty idea so I went over to her while talking on the phone sit beside her and rubba her a bit by stroking her body while she was preparing the bed for our action. I went behind her, hug her with one hand and while my customer was talking to me I was kissing her back which sense goosebumps all over her body. She in term return my favor by stretching one of her hand to the back and play with my junior and making it hard in no time. i was having diffculties in concentrating what my customer said and I quickly told him that I will settle the issues for him when I am back to the office so that I can quickly put down the phone with him. Once I put down the phone I wasted no time in punishing her for making me lose concentration hahahaha. i pull her to my side and I started to french her like there was no tomorrow at the same time my hands were busy playing with her erected nipples and licking another one at the same time and slowly I position myself to move down south so that i can taste her forbbiden fruit. Even before I lick her she is already flowing with love juice which make it easy for my finger to penetrate in with ease. While I lick her i was noticing her expression as well and she was blushing as well which makes me see liao also shiok ah kekekekeke. i don't know how long did I lick her but didn't even realised that she as actually cap my didi already without me knowing it, so as soon as I look at her she told me " Wo yao chiang jian ni" I gladly position my didi at her pussy and gently insert it into her and while doing that she started to blush again. I wanted to take my time to deviour this shy girl so I move junior in and out slowly till she began to grap my butt cheek to push junior in deeper and while doing so her moaning began to get louder and I know she is ready for the real action hahahahaha. After bonking her which seems like forever i surrender and cum inside her (With Cap of Cos ) and we just lie on the bed hugging each other in our arms to rest for awhile before heading to the showers. Below is the stats of this gem.

Name: Zi Ruo
Boobs: A
Face: 6.5 (Grows on you)
Body: 7.5
FJ: Accomodating
BBBJ: No (only BJ)
GFE: Fantastic

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 30-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Finally had a session with her this evening.

She definately fit the damsel in distress look...... held my arm like a loving GF on the way to the hotel...

.....Gave her a little shock when I showed her my 屠龙刀..she said ..你等一下要温柔一点哦......kekekek.....so we started our shower.... was told that her bush was a bit bushy but she told me she just shaved a bit......and I replied... 好巧我今天也锑了我的....... after bath proceed to the bed to wait for her....

.....Flip her legs over my shoulders as my pounding continue... she started saying "不行了....不行了" as her cunt started contacting ... I gave her a few strong jabs before releasing all my cum into her !!!!! Remain in that position for a while before withdrawing my tool with a POP sound... like poping a champange...
Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Met her yesterday around in the afternoon at GL and pick her up to proceed to our battle field. Once in the room we tcss and find out more about her. as she is here for only a few days she is really very shy. After TCSS a bit she suggested to shower and then I help her to remove her clothes taking my time to admired her youthful body at the same time. As she is standing infront of the mirror I can see that she was blushing which makes her so cute that even my junior have to agreed with me....

......push junior in deeper and while doing so her moaning began to get louder and I know she is ready for the real action hahahahaha. After bonking her which seems like forever i surrender and cum inside her (With Cap of Cos ) and we just lie on the bed hugging each other in our arms to rest for awhile before heading to the showers. Below is the stats of this gem.

Many thanks to bro Duke & Axeman24 for their detail FRs

Contacts been distributed to few more bros here, lets see who is the 7th samster to bonk 芷若. Do leave FR, be it short or long, good or bad after the deed.

As she can only communicate in Mandarin, she requested that she will only wish to meet up with chinese bros.

Old 30-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sino97 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to Bro soberguy for Zi Rou.

Got to meet her in the afternoon. When she appear was quite disappointed by the look as it only 30% look like Hai Mei. But really have a youthful body.

I was afraid that someone might see me so i drove her to other hotel near kallang cos is working hours ma. Hee hee.

Once in the room we start to tc and talk abt almost everything. Really like Gf sia. Then suddenly our lips meet and we french like there is no tomolo. Really like the feeling man, long time never have such a french kiss lo.

Then he started to stroke my didi the way my secondary Sch GF do it sia. Damn siong man. It was like back to my sch day sia. When she cat bath me , my didi already become so hard that i ask her to cap me man. She use her mouth to cap me then give bj to me but after a minute i tell her to stop the bj and ride on me. While FJ i keep looking at her shy shy sweet face and that is when i feel that she really look like my Idol Hai Mei. So i bu tahan and switch position with her and then i Bonk her with my didi in full force until she still to sweat sia. And finally i cum and rest on top of her. She start to kiss and hug me like i'm really her bf sia. So nice.

We hug each other and rest for awhile then we went to shower and went back.

Well, I think if i stay longer,i will fall for her lo. She really like my GF sia. So sweet so young so nice,

The following are the rating:

Name : Zi Rou
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 48 kg
Look : 8/10 For looking like my idol(Zhou Hai Mei)
Boobs : B cup, Nice to hold and suck
Body : 7/10
Frenching : Nice So GFE
Fingering : Yes Easy to get wet sia
Painting : Never try
BBBJ : No Only BJ with CD
BJ: 7/10
AR : No
AJ : No Way
FJ : 8/10, Very good GFE

Damage is $65+$15Tip for 1shot/1 hour Exclude CD and Room

Once again Thousands Thanks to Bro soberguy and Zi Rou
Old 30-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
toy2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro TS for the contact.

Once i got the ctc, sms her.
Managed to arrange one slot with her... actually arranged 2 slots.. hehe

Picked her along Lor XX, then proceed to H.
TCSS for awhile, then she asked whether i want to bath..
Of course... then i asked her, "What about u"
She shy shy replied, "you want me to bath with you ah?"
Of course lah.... so she shy shy disrobed and join me in the bathroom.
Bathing was SOP...

After which we proceed to bed. TCSS again.. then slowly she do some catbath, see my bro woke up... she capped me with her mouth, then BJ. Yup.. no BBBJ. But i am ok with BJ.

After BJ for some time... she rode on me... after some position changing..
unloaded in missionary position. As some bro said, she look kind of cute when she blushed. side view does resemble 周海媚.

One bad point... after the unloaded.. i have to clear my bro by myself.. and she went to wash up abit. She came bk to bed, and asked whether i want some massage... of course I want. Then massage for some time... she slowly turned from massage to catbath... she started to BJ.. for along time. I then slowly entered her... after many positions and seeing her moaning expression.. then shoik.

height : 1.63m ( she said so)
weight : i think 45kg (slim)
Boobs : A
Looks : 6/10 (but certain angle looks like 周海媚)
Old 31-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
abmk1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for the contact. Not good at writing long fr so will just post the stats below. Just a point to note she does look like zhou hai mei. When she is high and the way she blush wah lau eh.........really shiok man hahahahah

Name: Zi Ruo
Boobs: A
Face: 7 (7.5 when she blush)
FJ: Accomodating
BJ only
Frenching: Yes and very passionate
RTF: Affirmative
Old 31-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
wing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for the contact. Here is my brief FR

Look: 7/10, young and pleasant
Body: Slim, no tatto, no tummy
Boobs: A cup with brownish eraser nips
BJ: 6/10, quite sop, but acceptable
FJ: 6/10, tight, with soft moan
Attitude: friendly and quite chatty. No time watcher
Damage: 65 + 15 (compensate her for the taxi fare) + 20 room + CD byo

Overall, quite a good looking girl with young and slim body.
Old 31-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo sober! You're deep deep into the action again!! Well done! I guess copious amounts of kopi really can be an aphrodisiac. Haha.

See you soon buddy boy

Cheers
Old 31-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Yo sober! You're deep deep into the action again!! Well done! I guess copious amounts of kopi really can be an aphrodisiac. Haha.

See you soon buddy boy

Cheers
Holy SHIT!!!!!! The God has reappeared!!!! It's a freaking miracle!!!

这阵子吃多了小笼包。。。请给我来个可口的大肉包吧!
Old 31-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575 View Post
It's a freaking miracle
Farnee!!!

Must pay homage to my homey, Sober right?! He now TS, through hell and high water, I will come and pay my respects yo....

Cheers
PS. How you been my 8-legged bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread