The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
There's no Anyi and 3 Xiao Xue in SLG website, which is the right girl?
This is the xiao xue https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Old 28-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
Using the back of her knees giap ur kkb and rub
sounds like an awkward position. hahaha
Old 28-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
U using Handphone? It like tat.. I have this problem too.. u can just do a cut a paste lor..
I use safari on iPhone, private browsing. no problem.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
I agree with the "skip for sensual". But I think its more towards SYL instead of SYT (imo since subjective).

Went to look for her ytd, nice location, quite chatty and easy to talk with, massage was good enough. Not bad looking, probably mid 20s? Very nice legs too, like what other bros said.

However, most of the time she kept using her phone, maybe texting other bros or what, but whole session felt very disintegrated. (hopefully its a one-off thing)
This is why the vanilla scene is thriving here..

People are too lenient hence stuff like handphone usage will seem normal for them lol..

Keep this up and very soon FC MLs will be the norm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is why the vanilla scene is thriving here..

People are too lenient hence stuff like handphone usage will seem normal for them lol..

Keep this up and very soon FC MLs will be the norm..
Lol. Next will be someone asking what is FC. Football club. 🤣
Old 28-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Lol. Next will be someone asking what is FC. Football club. ��
Lol..

This kind of pattern if they try to chut in mainland will kena fugged gaolat one..

Sg men totally different breed.. Close one eye and continue to book and pamper them, and most of the time happy with minimal service in return..

Just ask any ATB when they think about us if u still dunno yet..

Old 28-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Different XX lah lol..

Where got 34B one..
Never read the boob size

The XX should be C+ or D-? Hahah
Old 28-05-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Never read the boob size

I reckon a C+…
Old 28-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol..

This kind of pattern if they try to chut in mainland will kena fugged gaolat one..

Sg men totally different breed.. Close one eye and continue to book and pamper them, and most of the time happy with minimal service in return..

Just ask any ATB when they think about us if u still dunno yet..
That's why they love to come here, so many carrots to chop chop chop. Their supporters will sing high praises posting so they don't have worry no business
Old 28-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never read the boob size

Next time just put 32D XX enough.. Webmaster can't really be bothered about same names also and just play around with URL link lol..

Old 28-05-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
That's why they love to come here, so many carrots to chop chop chop. Their supporters will sing high praises posting so they don't have worry no business
Just when you thought you've seen the last of the Tinas, An Rans, An Xins, Xiao Yus of the world then the next wave arrives.. Kanasai lol..

Only vanilla worth treasuring in recent memory is Ai La/Xiao Guai..

Old 28-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro here can recommend a beginner friendly ML?
Old 28-05-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Any kind bro here can recommend a beginner friendly ML?
Sugar is a all-rounder that will get you hooked

Anyi is super vanilla that leave you craving for more

Older than 26/27 I usually will skip
Old 28-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Any kind bros can PM me MLX contact details pl..
Is she still working?
Old 28-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AnYi syt gfe top notch

XiaoXue, visited her once, in&out 30mins
Now willing to “flirt” - looks like there’s some changes hahah..
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. I also visited Xiao Xue the day before and agreed that she looks similar to the photos posted on her profile page. She just moved to the place. She is indeed naughty and always biting my nipple until i had to stop her due to the pain
the biting causes pain not bcoz notti, is due to her lack of skills in sensual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1