The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Just a shout out to this unique looking ML/FL I visited this afternoon. Read some bro reviews and curious about the authenticity of her exotic look, went ahead to book Lin Lin to test water.

She's still currently working in hotel planning to move to condo soon. She's on work pass not 30 day visa.

Upon reaching hotel, surprised to meet a smoking hot slim gal with decent height (163-164 thereabout), she looked exactly like or better than her photos! Below is a real picture taken during our session (posted with her permission).

When asked what service to take up, I mention normal HJ to gauge her attitude. I wasn't disappointed and received one of the most thorough sensual treatment right after a short passable massage. So eager to please, extremely seductive from head to toe - even though some of her moves are still a little green as highlighted by other bros (consider very good for someone who started less than 2 weeks ago). FN with very high GFE/playability, sweet voice with sexy moans, very cheeky tongue licking all over my body and that's enough to make me offload in her soft hands.

With sometime left we chit chatted side by side without wash up, she kept showing me some of her sexy pics/videos/music and ask for my feedback. Also very eager to parade in her newly bought costumes (not exactly Nina's collection but good enough to start with). Really have to salute her for being so hardworking/goal oriented to improve her business and craft. She kept demonstrating some pose and moves while asking me 够不够骚啊 ... All the while playing with my little bro. In the end got me hard again and I have to book her another hour (this time opt for BBBJ).

Continue round 2 with a shower together follow by a quick warm up blow in bathroom. Back to the bed, we had lots of fun teasing each other's body. Her slim curvy body with her exotic look is simply mesmerising (boobs are enhanced but very nicely done and much softer than many other MLs I have tried). Throughout her long and slow sensual touches, I kept giving her feedback to improve and she willingly adjusted on the fly (kudos!).

Though she's not exactly Sophia's standard when come to BBBJ, she has her own soothing and yet erotic style that builds up intensity well esp with that sultry exotic look (I would have cum faster if not due to 2nd shot). Just when I thought I'm losing it, she paused and suggest to try her 冰火双重天 experience (using special candies). Indeed the sensation is much more intense and pleasurable. Seeing that she is quite tired by now, I asked her to just lie beside hug me tight and finish me off with HJ (also not sure if she allow CIM).

One of the most memorable experience I had with a girl I booked for 2hrs the first time (the other one being Xiao Wan who recently RTC). It's not easy to find a hot and pretty ML who can provide simple massage/HJ, or go heavier flavor if you prefer (BBBJ), or simply go all the way on days you feel extra horny (check her rates on TT). All the while serving you with a smile, great attitude and eagerness to seduce and please.

To me she still has couple of minor flaws, of which some can be improved for sure (do PM if keen to know more). Just sharing my humble personal experience (YMMV), pls dun zap me for over selling lol. Like other bro comments, I also think this hardworking gal has great potential and deserve some attention.

Yup agree with it all pretty much. Looks def like her pics. She looks like a Thai chick but with China accent haha. Bbbj was alright, decent but nothing to shout about (my standards also are quite high) but def won't feel like you wasted your money
Old Today, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
iljav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Somewhat similar to the photos.
Simple massage.
Liked the way she handled my bro, made it super hard.
Enjoyed her BJ too.
Pleasant to talk to too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1