The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

These girls not even in Singapore, so nothing unethical to post here. But to post a girl photo u met and sleep in sg seem unethical. She may have friends, bf or family here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
hahah ethical cheongster, i dont think the majority of society thinks using prostitutes is ethical.
So its not ethical to post pics of girls you have bonked.
But its ok to post pics you HAVENT bonke
Old 04-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You still there up till today? Or back to Sinkie some time liao??? Most of those guys I know last time working or stationed there already back to Sinkie for many years liao with their Wetnamese spouses & kids in-tow

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Not at vn liao lor...i think i still got ur nos... after this 病情 cool down i message u than we come out for a drinks...
In the meanwhile take good care...
Old 05-11-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no lah now have TAV officers ie tourism authority vietnam. they wears green uniform just walk up ask where cheap boom boom is they point out easy even call taxi for you

You forgot to add that they will always point you to Holland Road

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You forgot to mention one of your criterias.

Boobs cannot be too big!

Actually my whole criteria very simple, syt from 18 to 22, short & sweet or cute looking with small boobs......walah, easy to settle.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
Not at vn liao lor...i think i still got ur nos... after this 病情 cool down i message u than we come out for a drinks...
In the meanwhile take good care...

Once cool down & can travel I'll be "poof" machiam roadrunner cartoon liao just like just came out of prison like that......

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually my whole criteria very simple, syt from 18 to 22, short & sweet or cute looking with small boobs......walah, easy to settle.......
Ok ok now I have better understanding of your grading system.

SYT = 18 to 22 years old
SSSYT = 0X to 1X years old
Old 06-11-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNS mai luan luan kong hor.......

S stands for Sweet as in looks department and doesn't relates to being younger so the more "S" it has means the sweeter she looks, a VB could be 21yo and still a SSSSSYT

Anyway I am a damn kiasu & kiasee individual so anything that breaks the law I will stay far far away

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Quote:

SYT = 18 to 22 years old

Already replied you before on this, please dont always try to sabo me hor this kinda thing cannot any tok online wan.... if that is your very own definition & tastes than I cannot help you liao cantonese says "chee kei pou zhong"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-11-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its Duong Hai Lan

You have managed to pick up a lot of Singlish slangs liao not easy as it involves multiple languages & dialects blended into one....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Come on lah, nothing is very hard, just depends on level of effort and intellect.

Well good for you

As for me I took quite a long time to be able to fully understand local Wetnami slangs and am still learning up till today in the Open World University

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-11-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its Duong Hai Lan
Here is a 18yr old gem from over a years ago 18yrs old 600k, some her glamour pics with real pics, whats a pink pussy
Nice! 流口水

I think there is a lot who is very envy of you
Old 09-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
learn these kinds of things really useless lor, that why i think its pathetic all these guys make all these special effort, learn sing songs blah blah so they can learn Vietnamese, for what leh...so they can chat up viet girls hahah.
All that time energy spend go gym , learn how to make money, learn how to improve their lives would be more productive. Sure ill admit it helps, helps you save 50 usd on a fuck maybe, but there are still plenty of guys who claim know Vietnamese but cant find shit, conversely i don't know Thai, burmese, indo but i still manage to find cheap local fucks.
I don't make any effort to learn , but if i come across things then i make note.

This is a cute 20yrs old 400k but already single mommy with dark pussy and saggy boobs because quite busty
You didnt use filters hor?
This 20 yrs old is really cute... so fast already single mum.... what a pity
Old 09-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
these girls that openly post pics linked to their work numbers i think dont mind show face as get more customers haha agressive marketing plus not naked so no need hide face
No... I mean 美艳, those filter on the phone that when you take a photo, the face will look nice nice de...
Old 10-11-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
learn these kinds of things really useless lor, that why i think its pathetic all these guys make all these special effort, learn sing songs blah blah so they can learn Vietnamese, for what leh...so they can chat up viet girls hahah.
All that time energy spend go gym , learn how to make money, learn how to improve their lives would be more productive. Sure ill admit it helps, helps you save 50 usd on a fuck maybe, but there are still plenty of guys who claim know Vietnamese but cant find shit, conversely i don't know Thai, burmese, indo but i still manage to find cheap local fucks.
I don't make any effort to learn , but if i come across things then i make note.

Well as I always say, different folks different strokes, same as in everything in life not everybody will always have the same perception or interests as this is why everybody is a unique individual in their own rights

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-11-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
No... I mean 美艳, those filter on the phone that when you take a photo, the face will look nice nice de...

The moment the selfies thingy became a big thing its almost certain that most will use filters to make their own pics look better once u see that the texture or contrast is slightly blurry & soft cosy looking than its high probability filters were used

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

SYT = 18 to 22 years old
@TonyCheong2, this threaded reply does not have a flag. U reply again, i will up your points. As based on objective point of view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1