The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Tina recently. She has strong mature facial features and a nice set.
Your first time meeting her?
Old 07-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't worry.. Many Samsters/Bikers on EDMW also lol..
Moi is lao funker, only noe wad is ASGM, dun noe is EDMW. Sorry.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
These days MLs business is soooooo good that they tend to be extra choosy, and extra cautious. It is them who are spoilt for choice! Hahaha

Having said that, my records are stellar. I have no problem with booking anyone. Except Xiao Yu!!! I've been messaging her occasionally the last 3 weeks , and she has yet to reply even once! Hmmm.....
Perhaps your reputation of being super yandao, irresistibly suave and the hardcore interactions that you share with MLs precede you, i.e. these details are recorded in the DB. Hence, vanilla providers siam you and don't respond to your messages.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Your first time meeting her?
Yup, right now don't know whether to return.
Old 07-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya i dont want anymore points or kena zap. Very swee!
Issit moi spread moi mayonisse to chiu until chiu gotch 888 points?
Old 07-08-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Just curious to know,

Does going to certain places remind of MLs from the days past and the happy times u both shared together?

There are certain places that reminds me of MLs like Notti, Mint, Aini, Angel, and the mirror fogging good times we shared.

Sudden nostalgia.
Not only the famous Aini place but many areas that were not so popular now. My playground's in the East, with names like Tian Niu, Selena, Laura, and many others, yes brings back memory if I happened to walk by. The starting and ending of B road also very nostalgic, used to house many tiger girls.

Now, the places all shift more central so less chance to be nostalgic. Had my share of fun, time to move on.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Tina recently. She has strong mature facial features and a nice set.
So did she qualify for your RTM list?
Old 07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alex58381 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried XE last night

Looks - 7/10 - more MILF
Body - 10/10
Service - I can't put a number to this. Her BBBJ....just heavenly. And for the bros who know what comes after

RTM - Yes
Old 07-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
That's the spirit!
customers are always Andy Lau look-alikes
That is when you have the $$, if not they will say we look like "Ma Lau"
Old 07-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Just curious to know,

Does going to certain places remind of MLs from the days past and the happy times u both shared together?

There are certain places that reminds me of MLs like Notti, Mint, Aini, Angel, and the mirror fogging good times we shared.

Sudden nostalgia.
I also miss Fantasy and Sydney
Old 07-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
So did she qualify for your RTM list?
Nowadays very hard to find regular-quality ladies...
Old 07-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BryanGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/
Totally cmi fake photo, she is a auntie
Old 07-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanGoh View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/
Totally cmi fake photo, she is a auntie
Most ladies in local section are 40+
Old 07-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
These days MLs business is soooooo good that they tend to be extra choosy, and extra cautious. It is them who are spoilt for choice! Hahaha

Having said that, my records are stellar. I have no problem with booking anyone. Except Xiao Yu!!! I've been messaging her occasionally the last 3 weeks , and she has yet to reply even once! Hmmm.....
looks like u are not alone, been radio silence thou just tried ping today.

but we are not those that give up whole forest becoz of 1 tree, haha, already have plan for a delisted ML.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
shit i still yaya just came in read abit then want to choose who to book. Check my wechat abit the MLs are already fully booked for the day.
those must be super popular. i just choose one of those on my to-do-list, managed to get a slot within minutes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1