The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irishgent90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Any 50/60yo GILF here?

30yo expat looking for 50-60yo GILFs? Any recommendations or tips? Thanks bros!
Old 03-07-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any 50/60yo GILF here?

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3565

i got fetish with mature ladies so i tried her lol
if you have ever liked petain, then this GILF might be a gem to you. damn horny and wont stop riding me for more than a minute even after cumming, had to ask her to stop more than twice.

G area
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post

if you have ever liked petain, then this GILF might be a gem to you. damn horny and wont stop riding me for more than a minute even after cumming, had to ask her to stop more than twice.

G area
She really that horny? Sounds good. Never tried her due to her pics but if she's that horny, might be tempted to try.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$50 1 shot, for real bro!? Hows the service like?
Old 08-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgent90 View Post
30yo expat looking for 50-60yo GILFs? Any recommendations or tips? Thanks bros!
you can have a look at dome 2 FL most of those using young pictures but way older.

probably your cup of tea
Old 09-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieluvBoobie View Post
$50 1 shot, for real bro!? Hows the service like?
She up to $60/1 but managed to get $100/2 with her. Looks wise similar to pic but face is slightly prettier irl, her pics don't know why face like so sad.

But her service...pretty good for 50-60/1shot FL. She start of with cowgirl instead of missionary, which make me think she's not liek those FL who just want lie down and let you do the work.

But she has a surprise up her sleeve. After riding for a while I noticed she will stop and take a breather few times. She stopped again and I wonder why as she only been riding a short while. Then I felt it. Her juice dripping down my balls. This FL will squirt and she really dripped!

Washed up after first shot and second shot was more of the same hard grinding and rough riding from her as well as the water works. When I broke away to move into missionary I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the huge wet patch she made on the bed. Damn. For milf/gilf lover, would recommend. First time get an auntie FL who cums.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
She up to $60/1 but managed to get $100/2 with her. Looks wise similar to pic but face is slightly prettier irl, her pics don't know why face like so sad.

But her service...pretty good for 50-60/1shot FL. She start of with cowgirl instead of missionary, which make me think she's not liek those FL who just want lie down and let you do the work.

But she has a surprise up her sleeve. After riding for a while I noticed she will stop and take a breather few times. She stopped again and I wonder why as she only been riding a short while. Then I felt it. Her juice dripping down my balls. This FL will squirt and she really dripped!

Washed up after first shot and second shot was more of the same hard grinding and rough riding from her as well as the water works. When I broke away to move into missionary I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the huge wet patch she made on the bed. Damn. For milf/gilf lover, would recommend. First time get an auntie FL who cums.
True very true, she squirts alot juice. U need a stamina tablet.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

G area
This is a GIlF? She doesn’t look like a Gilf to me? She seems young. Like maybe ard her 40s at most?
Old 21-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
This is a GIlF? She doesn’t look like a Gilf to me? She seems young. Like maybe ard her 40s at most?
she looks 50-60 to me
Old 29-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
uzi9mm uzi9mm

Worth a visit.
Old 30-07-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried her 2 weeks ago, 1st look, late 40 to early 50s. Apartment with alot of rooms, guess all the rooms def got 1 FL. Common shared toilet. I went at night, so her room is fking dark with 1 lamp. Stripped, about A cup boobs. Quick shower, but surprised when she kneel down and suck my cock there. Didnt expect 60 bucks to have such service, and her BBBJ to be honest not bad. After a few suck we quickly washed up and head back to her room.

Action starts with her licking my nipple. For catbath she actually only focus and nipple and my cock. After a fairly short BBBJ, she wanted to cap me and start the action, but to be honest the BBBJ is quite good and i told her to continue. Caps on after a couple of mins more, and she starts to ride me Can really FEEL HER PUSSY JUICE DRIPPING ON ME. Her juice is not those thick sticky kind, but those like water, and the room too damn dark i cant see anything, only able to feel the dampness caused by her juice. Halfway thru got customer call and took her that he reach. KNN less than 20mins on the session. But lucky i still managed to cum quickly, if not i got a feeling i will get kicked out without cumming.

All in all, for $60 bucks, not bad and cant expect too much. only quick BBBJ, and FJ, nothing else. TOO BAD NO CIM (even tho the website say got).
Will definitely RTF, mostly because her BBBJ quite gum my dick, feel shiok. Never underestimate auntie years of cock sucking experience!
Old 30-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys, i also saw some other budget ones

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3571
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3590
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3379
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3401
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3380
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3667

just wanted to ask if anyone tried before maybe can share? all above 40?
slim or fat?

let me share my fr on ruonan also from the same website, she was listed $50, but she said it was suppose to be $60. her service is really good and she is definitely above 40, no funny scam despite so cheap. only issue is she really too fat la, her post like taken down recently though. if you guys tried any good ones please share too.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Tried about 5 girls in this site and only one is authentic to the service in the description. The rest all fake shit and try to finish in 15 mins. Most of the bbbj cim and other service listed all fake.Even tried to leave a comment on the website but blocked. So negative comments are controlled . This website is verified risky and high chance of scam.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
turbosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

G area
What’s her boob size? Always have a fetish to fuck a gilf esp with wet juicy pussy!
Old 17-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. May I have her contact? I cat browse the website always show me error msg. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1