The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Same as in every country..... if you see the same lady keep changing her name or location.... probably a landmine who received bad reviews.
Old 29-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello kind bros,

I booked a solo room to have some fun tomorrow. 1st timer here. May I know what do the girls do in the room, I love frenching, so hope to get some action there. will they do the deed (fu*k) in the room or have to dabao back? What is the price I should pay for dabao and is it the for the whole night, unlimited action?

Thanks in advance, kind bros!
Old 30-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hello kind bros,

I booked a solo room to have some fun tomorrow. 1st timer here. May I know what do the girls do in the room, I love frenching, so hope to get some action there. will they do the deed (fu*k) in the room or have to dabao back? What is the price I should pay for dabao and is it the for the whole night, unlimited action?

Thanks in advance, kind bros!
where u getting the girl from?
so far the girls i engaged from massage places all can french.

Thanks Bros
Old 30-07-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
where u getting the girl from?
so far the girls i engaged from massage places all can french.
Going to the pimp, gentlemen club bro. I tried kokoro once, but cannot french leh.
Old 30-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

any bros want to hang out pm
Old 30-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Going to the pimp, gentlemen club bro. I tried kokoro once, but cannot french leh.
Bro, I love frenching too. But I don't go to Gclubs, I find they are not worth it and not my type with all that makeup. Not all of them will give you frenching as well, there's not a lot of things you can do to them in there anyway. Probably ymmv. I've seen too many pretty girls and girls without make up, so my taste is different. I prefer the looks of the Isaan girls that are plenty at the Massage Parlours.

There are also many girls from the massage places that don't french. Unless you know who can french, you will need to try your luck. You want to french with a massage girl at 100% rate, you can go to the shops like Butterfly or Paradise which clearly states "Kiss - OK". You can even book their youngest girl possible if you just want to make out with a SYT. I sometimes booked a massage girl at these places just for a DFK session.

So far, I have got frenching from all the girls I bought LD for at gogobars. Some can french in the bar, some you need to take out. You can just buy more LD and beers, continue to french in there until you happy unless the girl insists you to take her out for more and walk away. But you can just get another girl and continue.

Frenching from the Nuru massage places are more difficult. These Nuru girls are more restrictive, but I got frenching from some of the Nuru girls at Kokoro, Doki Doki and Daisy Dream. Again, unless you know who gives frenching, you will try your luck here. My fav ML at Doki also don't give frenching at first visit, but she started giving it to me from my 3rd visit with her.

But most importantly, just have fun. I'm going to BKK again next week, probably will head around in the area.
Old 30-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Bro, I love frenching too. But I don't go to Gclubs, I find they are not worth it and not my type with all that makeup. Not all of them will give you frenching as well, there's not a lot of things you can do to them in there anyway. Probably ymmv. I've seen too many pretty girls and girls without make up, so my taste is different. I prefer the looks of the Isaan girls that are plenty at the Massage Parlours.

There are also many girls from the massage places that don't french. Unless you know who can french, you will need to try your luck. You want to french with a massage girl at 100% rate, you can go to the shops like Butterfly or Paradise which clearly states "Kiss - OK". You can even book their youngest girl possible if you just want to make out with a SYT. I sometimes booked a massage girl at these places just for a DFK session.

So far, I have got frenching from all the girls I bought LD for at gogobars. Some can french in the bar, some you need to take out. You can just buy more LD and beers, continue to french in there until you happy unless the girl insists you to take her out for more and walk away. But you can just get another girl and continue.

Frenching from the Nuru massage places are more difficult. These Nuru girls are more restrictive, but I got frenching from some of the Nuru girls at Kokoro, Doki Doki and Daisy Dream. Again, unless you know who gives frenching, you will try your luck here. My fav ML at Doki also don't give frenching at first visit, but she started giving it to me from my 3rd visit with her.

But most importantly, just have fun. I'm going to BKK again next week, probably will head around in the area.

Hey bro, thanks for the heads up. May I know where is paradise and butterfly and what time do they operate until on a weekend?

Thanks in advance once again!
Old 30-07-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey bro, thanks for the heads up. May I know where is paradise and butterfly and what time do they operate until on a weekend?

Thanks in advance once again!
Butterfly is at Sukhumvit24 and Paradise at Sukhumvit 26. They open till midnight. I always stay around Sukhumvit 24, so I can head there any time for a session.

The girls at Butterfly are generally younger than at Paradise. Those areas are full of massage parlours. You can try your luck with any of the girls that catches your eye. The girls at Orient massage in that same alley give frenching as well. I've tried some of them, but they may not be your type. But they open early, and 1 of the girl always accepts my requests to come down early in the morning for a session for my last day of my trips.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

i do notice if u take a slightly older lady, chances are u can french. hope that helps.

man, there are some good looking street walkers too! around sukumvit 10+

Thanks Bros
Old 30-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Not sure what happened to the earlier posts, those looking for happybkk girls can now find some of them @ Smile BKK Massage Asoke. Those looking for direct outcall services like Noey, can pm me.

Enjoy bros.
is noey in smile bkk same as the noey in happybkk?

Thanks Bros
Old 31-07-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
is noey in smile bkk same as the noey in happybkk?
Yes it is bro
Old 31-07-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this was mentioned before but there is a new massage spa called Wonder Massage that is extremely popular right now due to high quality and service of girls and good pricing. Location is right below Asok BTS.

Visited it 3 times last month. Can add their LINE through their website and see their photo updates daily.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Yes it is bro
nice... tried her ytd. not too bad. cute girl but but slightly sop for me.

Thanks Bros
Old 03-08-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Anyone try Analisa?
Old 03-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bybysorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
Anyone try Analisa?
Yes I’ve been there many times
Quite good service for all the girls mostly not super cute but service and beauty are différents things
They got detailed menu at shop
The only problem it is not so expensive BUT the girls are not naked without extra of 400 thb and Bj need to be negotiated at around 500 thb (and not too many girls accept it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1