The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lex95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloth12345 View Post
Went bkk. Try kokoro. Had Nene was a so so session no bj no kissing.
NO BJ?! What the hell?!
Old 25-04-2023, 05:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Following my session at DokiDoki, ventured to Mai Chan. Good thing my hotel was just a block away.

Went in without much expectations as I just wanted to try. Came in at 9pm and The admin lady showed me the package and 3 ladies avail pics that time.

Chose Mint as she looks the best to me and no regrets! Young syt at only 22 years old. Nice natural boobs and beautiful pointy nips. She told me only been working here for 1 month.

Massage was good. Pass standard. With good pressure points to the calfs. Mint also did b2b on my back, got me turn on and turned me around. Another round of b2b with her face so close to mine. <3

Maybe find a time to sneak hehehe.
Wow, sibei enjoy leh you!!! take care and be safe.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-04-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Wow, just visited Butterfly site and saw that they have new listed raw girls added to their already good amount of them.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloth12345 View Post
Went bkk. Try kokoro. Had Nene was a so so session no bj no kissing. Though chatty but had better experience at daisy.

Second day went to try a JG place with prostate massage. Had a super Big O in recent yrs by the therapist while doing postrate. Not a hanky placebut the postrate and JG is good and is very near bang chak BTS stn. The therapist explain the issues and give advice on how to avoid etc.

Still thinking where else to go ...
The chance of getting a ML with NO Kissing is very high at Kokoro. But NO BJ, is really something.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: My Experience with with Rebirth Massage (Smile & Patty)

yeah dont give a fuck about their problems
everyone has their own problems to deal with
just dont export their own problems to other people
Old 25-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post
Was originally thinking of posting a diary of my adventures some time after my trip, but thought that this recommendation bears a shout-out to all the other bros who might be looking for something similar.

In my experience thus far, Analisa Massage really deserves the fame if you're looking for a good, long, sensual massage that gives one relief without expecting one to perform, if you know what I mean.

Most other massages are either sub-par or get to the FS part too quickly with a frumpy girl cos the selection was not good that day.

But not at Analisa, you don't (shouldn't) come here to fuck the ladies. You come here to get pampered for 90 or 120 mins while these professionals oil and rub you all over and tease 2 shots out of you the whole way. And they respect giving you the time you paid for.

Their specialty room has a massage bed with a glory hole so both girls can massage the big boy and the small boy at the same time. And as their signboard indicates, you can make special requests for services related to *nal if that floats your boat.

I just thought this places bears mention as one of the types of experiences you just can't find easily in SG anymore, and is also differentiated enough from all the other massage shops in BKK.

Cheers.
I have tried Analisa many times and they are good at what they do for the whole 60/90mins, no short cuts.

I understand that Paradise 22 also offer similar service (Glory hole) but there's no FR on it yet.

I may go down and try it one day.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The chance of getting a ML with NO Kissing is very high at Kokoro. But NO BJ, is really something.
Fuck that! No BJ at Kokoro - that's a crime
Old 26-04-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wow, sibei enjoy leh you!!! take care and be safe.
55555.. work hard, play hard bro.
Old 26-04-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post
ya i went. disappointing. spaceplus is hopeless. it practically is a edm G club. so many sofas that require minimum spending, and so little tables for the girls who are not working as PR to patronise. It has turned into a place for rich tourists to flaunt wealth only. i only saw 2 table of girls who are the customers at the few standing tables avaialble. the rest are mix of guys and girls. mostly guys. then you have all the PR girls. pay money.
How does the PR girl charge in Spaceplus?
Old 26-04-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
vlad_89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried the rose spa bkk? i see number 19 Anny like not bad with tattoo, any experiences?
Old 26-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
How does the PR girl charge in Spaceplus?
Spaceplus was shit.. later the display show "Welcome DatoXXX XXX ,etc, DBS Bank Singapore, etc)". Like wtf, your title got what use in thailand club.

Go Elite bro, it was the spiritual awakening experience for me. My mate took us there....they all went up 2nd floor choose a girl. That time a local singer Bank Pretti was singing.

After awhile, i felt left out and go up choose girl too, just simply choose..cos I kiasu ma. The girl is 'accompany only'.

Later my friend say the girl I had was an influencer with 149k followers. Im like wtf.. I thought ladyboy leh. Her service okla, hug, hold hands, sayang sayang..that kind of thing. But no bring home. total cost from 10pm-3.30am (6500 baht). Elite band star level too.
Old 26-04-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deon9 View Post
Spaceplus was shit.. later the display show "Welcome DatoXXX XXX ,etc, DBS Bank Singapore, etc)". Like wtf, your title got what use in thailand club.

Go Elite bro, it was the spiritual awakening experience for me. My mate took us there....they all went up 2nd floor choose a girl. That time a local singer Bank Pretti was singing.

After awhile, i felt left out and go up choose girl too, just simply choose..cos I kiasu ma. The girl is 'accompany only'.

Later my friend say the girl I had was an influencer with 149k followers. Im like wtf.. I thought ladyboy leh. Her service okla, hug, hold hands, sayang sayang..that kind of thing. But no bring home. total cost from 10pm-3.30am (6500 baht). Elite band star level too.
6500 baht? Thats juat for girl only. Wheres the liquor charge? Nornally 20k package for 5 bottles gold. If your friend pay so be it. However, total not reflected as overall cost
Elite has many hot gjrls but mainly just hug drink and talk
Old 26-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
laonuanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deon9 View Post

yea man agree space plus is shit. dj is not that good. tables too spaced out making the place feel empty.

their gimmicks is meant for the rich but stupid who like to feel powerful in meaningless places
Old 26-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will the massage shops be open on 14th May which is Thailand Election Day?

Ever since Covid, people everywhere seem kind of agitated so hopefully, no violence in peaceful Thailand. Maybe not a good time to visit then?
Old 26-04-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

I personally will think if one has time, it is better to avoid the week of election. Hopefully nothing happen but if it does, safer not to be there for holiday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1