The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
frucktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Thanks bro cooler for the contact. I have already sms her and have arranged a 2hr session with her tomorrow at about 4 pm. Btw bro cooler, she will be bringing helmet righT? thanks.
Old 27-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
frucktop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good evening to all bros, Just had a good session with Ting ting. I don't usually write FR as 1 man's meat is another man poison. But i think i shld start writing now as it is hard to get contact without a good reputable points/power as ppl will think that i am just a numbers collector.....

Sms TT to fix an appointment with her at 3pm today. But changed to 3.30pm as the destination is very far. SMS her the room number and ard 5 mins later, door bell rang. This is usually my exciting and interesting part as i love peeking at the door hole to see how the person looks like (it's interesting as it is like playing tikam haha). After i peek, wooo quite match my expectation(1 man meat and other man poison). Open door and let her in.

She dress in white blue sleeveless shirt and 3/4 jeans. We proceed to hug hug and talk talk first. After feeling aroused, we begin to strip. By the way she did not wear Bra (sad for me becuz i prefer to foreplay with bra on). After that, we bath together thoroughly. we sort of hug each other and kiss abit in the toilet. after shower we proceed to bed where she perform a bbbj on me. She did it with a cup warm water. Nice suction and TONGUE action on the dickhead FEELs very HEAVEN. . After abt 15 mins of blowing (because it really takes me very long to shoot), it's my turn to service her, i suck on her 2 nipples then slowly down to her CLITORIS. She really likes it and at the same time her body tightens and laugh due to ticklish. I think she really enjoys it as got 1 bro sms her and she just leave the phone on the bed without replying ha. Then i perform missionary on her for about 10 - 15mins but i still cannot cum although dick is very hard liao. I can see she abit sad. so i try to finish it with doggy style. After that she gave me a good massage and continue chit chat before she leaves.

Face 6/10
AJ - I don't want
AR - I ask her not to
BJ - Never try
BBBJ - 8/10 (You can request her to use more tongue action)
FJ - 8/10 (tried only missionary and doggy)
Dmg - $60/1/1
GF feeling - 6/10 (trying hard to please)
RTF - Not really (see below)

Basically i dono is this good or bad but, among all the FL i have sex with, without FAIL they will say that i take very long time to ejaculate which they don't really like it... I thought women prefer guys to able to perform sex for a longer duration isn't it haha. Yah but i can understand that they just only wanna make money for living.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 17
smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!smoothnsleek is one of the Best!

Finally managed session with TT 10am today.

After a long break(from action), I was all anticipation at meeting TT. My little bro was raring to go, all the while head throbbing thinking abt AR & AJ. She appeared 15mins after getting room no. at appointed rendezvous. MILF looks, slim but vibes was good. Chat, undressed, wanted to bathe but told her to lie down 1st so I can relive my memories of what a pussy smell like....wah, heaven, no offensive smell, puffed up pussy, wa, cock f...g hard! Bathing time, told her my preferences (AR AJ) & she washed my parts. Hopped into bed, she serviced me well, remarking what a hard one i have. Heaven, i got what i wanted. But somehow, the AJ part i was a bit disappointed as it dint feel as tight... maybe too much oil used or the position she told me to adopt. Cudnt feel her tightness much but still cum like mad after a few pumps. washed up n told her i need massage. Head, lower back n feet. In ard an hour, paid n left. Overall, good.

Name : TingTing
Looks : MILF
Body : Slim n fair
Boobs : Nice tits tho boobs i felt were enhanced.
BBBJ : Good. Patient service.
AR : Very good. Tongue stick in, no pretending.
FJ : More of a AJ for me...moans may have been put on...who cares.
Massage : Ok, not professional but enough for me.
GFE : Can chat. Puts you at ease.
Professionalism : 10
Overall rating : 7 1/2

Tks to Cooler bro for being patient for my FR.
Have upz u my humble lowlow points.
Old 28-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Got the contact of Ting Ting for quite sometime and finally got the time to try her during this festive season. So i sms her for an appt and proceeded to the designated location. On the way, i received another sms from her which read: "Do you want "double fly"?" I was thinking since its the Lunar New Year, why not spoil myself silly so i immediately ON her.

I waited patiently in the room and "ding dong" goes the doorbell. I checked the peep hole and saw 2 gals. Not too sure who is who at the moment and I was pretty delighted at what i see. So in they came, and got to know that the other gal is Ping Ping. Personally, i prefer Ping Ping cos she looks much younger than Ting Ting and abit fleshy which is my type.

I showered up with Ping Ping as the bathroom is too small for all three of us. Proceed to the bed and got Ting Ting to start with my little bro while Ping Ping give my upper body a catbath. I just loved being serviced by 2 women. It was not long before i lauched the first shot into Ting Ting's mouth. So after the first discharge, they both massaged me while i try to catch my breath.

After a short while, I'm ready for action again. This time round, Ping Ping started off servicing my rod while Ting Ting is on top. I think the thought of servicing by 2 gals "short-circuited" my system and i came quickly with just 2 positions.

Name : Ting Ting
Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10 (CIM!!!)
AR : Never try
FJ : Did not try cos CIM already!
GFE : Was paying more attention to Ping Ping
Overall rating : 7/10

Name : Ping Ping
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10
AR : Never try
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Overall rating : 8/10
Old 30-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Cooler for letting me have the chance.

I will not elaborate how Ting Ting looks like and rate her as the rating are pretty much accurate and her SOP is pretty much had been well documented. If one thing that should be added it is that I believe Ting Ting may not be my cup of tea and RTF will be unlikely. Sorry to bro cooler though he had taken much pain to help me behind the shadows.

I actually had tarma with a friend of Ting Ting, Ping Ping.

24 Years old MILF (looks like SYT, trust me).

DETAILS?
I actually screwed up on my meeting time. I missed it by 20 min and Ting Ting soon have another customer and she kindly called her friend Ping Ping to continue my planned 2h session.

What everyone should know here. My Chinese is just BAD. I barely got through booking Ting Ting even though I rehearsed the speech many times. In the end I paid Ting Ting before she goes (yeah, I did not have more than 15 min with her maybe, but I paid anyway, as I screwed up my own). Ping Ping was with Ting Ting on that 15 min (I was waiting for her before I started tarma).

Had AJ with Ting Ting a couple min before I left for first time. Dont find myself really enjoying it much.

Name : Ping Ping
Looks : 6/10 (I am very critical on all rating)
Boobs : 7/10 (Pretty sure its B. Smooth feel and large nipple).
FJ : 7/10 (among better bonks I had)
Frenching : 9/10 (Yes, aplenty, I think I actually like it better than the FJ).
Catbath : 9/10 (included even in the middle of FJ)
Attitude : 10/10 (Imagine how it feels like for a foreigner that can even feel the GFE through communication barrier).
Damage : 60/1/1
RF : Yes, just to enjoy your frenching If I am done with my bonks and still have time before departure.

Sorry bro if I ended up writing about Ping Ping rather than Ting Ting. I didnt get much time with her.

Anyway, I bonked Ping Ping with quite a good number of position. Sorry to disappoint, I didn't come. She was tired and I felt that going to the end will not make me get any shot and Ping Ping also has next customer in line. So I let her go. Had a bath with her and squeezed her melons a bit. Tried to took body shots of both Ting Ting and Ping Ping. I screwed up on that too as I did not realize that I picked vid mode (damn Nokia phone) and thus no shots to post.

NOW, HOLD ON. ZAP AFTER YOU READ ALL AND THINK I AM A LIAR

Well, yeah. I did not come. I did not blame her. I actually had 14 bonks in total since I lost my virginity. In all bonks (Longest actually ON) I didnt come even once (Came close on 10th BBBJ but no). I made pitiful excuse of my little brother is someone very demanding in all bonks.

I assume I had problem and just thinking I should just spend my Vit-M feeling good, collecting bonks and post that I never came in the forum (yeah, even I think I am a jerk yet I was proud of it).

AFTER MY FAILED TARMA
I went to Geylang. My little brother didnt feel satisfied at all. I walked from lorong 24A to 2 and even walked around odd numbered one (yeah, means all) in the span of 1 hour (even my didi already lost the rage).

WHY AM I TELLING THIS?
I was just randomly entering the pubs, in and out. Looking for pretty gals to bonk or at least entertain myself as I was tired.

Saw HOT DAMN SYT. Where? Between Lorong 13 and 15 there are 2 KTV (maybe 3, but I saw only 2 big one). On the right side of the My Empress KTV (I did not recall exact name) there is another KTV and pub filled with vietnamese, PRC and other races. I SAW MY MARK!

Ivory skin. Probably Malay, Indian, Filipino, I dont care. She stood out. Spine Length hair, Clear eyes (cant tell the colour since it is dark), definitely SYT. I ordered a jug that I didn't intend to drink and asked the lady's name. The waiter said it was Cindy.

I was SORELY tempted to kill the old fag that dominated her time in the VIP room for like 45 min. I was looking away for a couple seconds and she was out of the room and I never see her again. DAMN!

After that I simply thought I should go home. Visited a couple more KTV and Pub for kicks and walked by. I don't exactly recall where, It was in parking lot in between two odd numbered Lorongs that I chanced upon a Freelancer. I was serious about going home and just barely made eye contact with her. She simply approached me, drew me in. We talked a bit (with my BAD Chinese) and she quoted a rate 60/1/1 which I thought, hey, might as well 1 more bonk before going home (It was midnight).

Went to Cathay hotel a block away and.... I will continue the rest in another thread that I will start about Yang Yang.

I came on my 15th Bonk.

She is someone that can make someone like me (even I thought I was abnormal) came. Thus I believe she IS worth SHARING. I will be out of the country in less than 2 weeks. I want to give back to the forum that helped me get this bonk. (Yeah. I am officially not a virgin since I came).

Last edited by v4lkyr3; 30-01-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 30-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kyjerry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with TT some time back but did not have tme to put up a FR..

Not a looker for me and the chemistry was not right. BBBJ was short and had a quick AJ, but did not enjoy it.

As I had opted for 2 shots when she arrived, the second was just a long HJ followed by BBBJ with CIM just as I was about to come.

Overall very 'transactional' as she was very focused on the getting the shots to go off.

Ratings as other bros as provided.
RTF : No

Thanks to bro cooler08 for the contact.
Old 30-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SQboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank TS for TT ctc, had a sexssion last week, FR as promised

Arrived 10min after calling her, TCSS 5min then SOP shower....she quite a looker if younger, nice body n boobs for her current age....anyway on bed she suggest bbbj with cim, so i go with the flow

Her BBBJ n AR was great, hot/cold treatment good too! I didn't come after 20min, guess she was tired so ended up HJ till coming, then she BBBJ again.....arrrggghhh finally CIM

After cleaned up the mess, she offer to massage me...massage skill so-so but enough to feel relaxed...soon after she asking for round 2, started BBBJ/HJ then quickly cap me n ask me to AJ her....I told only want FJ, suddenly she said she on "RED ALERT" me ask how come on red alert till "working"....she replied she provide special AJ so is alright *sian half*

didi soften soon after so I said nvm lah, forget abt AJ/FJ....she quickly offer another BBBJ/CIM, didn't come after 30min so I suggest to stop

btw, she was busy calling/smsing during the session which really a turn-off for me + no chemistry with her, didn't want to waste each time, I paid her n she left early

Stat as reported by other bros

Damage: $70 + rm + cd
Old 30-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
HyperSD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to have a slot this afternoon as today also just started work, FR as promised

Confirm timing and she arrived 10min after calling her, Took a peep and show this lau chio standing outside. Swee.....(Confirm is a MILF lau chio, should be chio in her younger days..)

So let her in then start TCSS to build chemi. Then follow by SOP shower.... nice body n boobs well maintain at this age.

Round 1 starts , she suggest bbbj with cim, so i go with the flow, her BBBJ n AR was great, hot/cold treatment good too! I didn't manage to come so she starts stroking my Didi until I tell her cuminggggg then 1 swift motion my Didi in her mouth again.....arrrggghhh finally CIM

After cleaned up the mess, she offer to massage me (I have tried better one, so i find ok lah, mai hiam buay pie liao, wat u expect so many package throw in right) but enough to feel relaxed. So we carried on TCSS and raba raba on the bed..(Btw, she is quite busy calling/smsing during the session which I find a bit disturbing (I understand she is making a living), she is not only arranging for herself but also for her sisters, hmmm TS maybe you should give a tingle and tell her not all customer is that understandong)

Soon after TCSS and the recep call say left 10mins, oh shit!!! so quickly start round 2 quite SOP FJ

Stat as promised

Name : Ting x 2
Origin : LaioNing / ShenYang
Looks : 7/10 (Confirm MILF, Lau swee lau swee la..)
Boobs : 7/10 (Think is B+. quite big when erected nipple).
Body : 7/10 Slim, Fair and smooth.( Well maintain)
Frenching: (Never try)
Catbath : 9/10 (included even in the middle of FJ)
BBBJ : 6.5/10 Good. Patient service.
AR : Ok la, I dun really like it.
FJ : 7/10 (Moan really fake, just to please and arouse us)
Massage : 5/10 Have tried better one. Mai hiam buay pie liao, wat u expect with so many package throw in right.
GFE : 9/10 Can chat and make u feel comfy
Damage: $80/2/2 + ang pow yi si yi si la.., exclude rm & CD
RTF : If M power permit loh..

Anyway thanks Bro cooler for your ctc , up you liao. HUAT ah!!!!!

Cheers
HyperSD
Old 31-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
ben xing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben xing is a Helpful and Caring Samsterben xing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feeling rather horny this afternoon, so decided to try calling ting ting as Brother cooler kept recomending her. Ok. around 1.45pm I called ting ting and make an arrangement with her 80/2/2. However, she says wanna recommend a 1st timer to do tarma with her. I am not sure whether the 1st timer is good so i rejected.

Book a room for 2hr short time and waiting for ting ting to come. During the waiting, I am so excited and keep looking at the peep-hole to see how she looks. Ding Dong, She is here so I welcome her in. We TCSS for awhile on how ang pai is she in this forum and she wants to prove all the previous FR on her service is true, and she promise will give me a good shot.

Bathed with her and its quite SOP, then she suddenly ask me to try tarma with the above mentioned 1st timer. Maybe that time I am not carried away in touching her body and I agreed to her request. She quickly called and arranged. After the phone call, she explained again her special service: AJ, CIM and AR. I mentioned to try all and she arrange for me all.

Step 1: Cat bath and AJ to arouse me
Step 2: BBBJ to make me solid hard
Step 3: AJ to make me half cum
Step 4: CIM and finished her job as another gal will take over her.

During Step 2, the 1st timer came. Ting ting (TT)instructed her to bathe 1st and she continue her BBBJ. Later, the Bathed new lady Ah Feng (AF) started to kiss me and lick my whole upper body while TT performed step 3 on me. After 10 mins, TT get down on me to BBBJ me scare that I never got the chance to try CIM. Then I praise her good attitude. After 15 mins of BBBJ, I signal to TT that I am cumming so she need to fasten her pace. True enough, she up the gear and on the other hand, AF suit my instruction and fasten her pace of kissing my ear. BOOM. I came. Wash up with TT and I lie on the bed half dead.

Both of them start to massage me all the way, I can say their combi is wonderful both in sex and massage. MUST TRY BOY.

Then, TT says she go another appointment so I released her. Then AF started to catbath me. Her cathbath really superb and make me high high high. Then there are many tactic she use on me which I dun noe how to explain in english. HEHEHE. My advise is to try it out yourself. She capped me and she rock on me then I uploaded in missionary pose.

Bath. TCSS and she wana to give me another shot since I am her !ST BLOOD in spore. HEHEHE. A gal with FEELING. However, we did try but I am too tired after all the above actions..

BRos who is please with my FR pls up my REP points. COOOLER BRO, PLS HELP>

HERES MY STATS ON THEM
TING TING
Looks : 7.5/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (size B+. She quite frank when I ask it is silicon, she's admit. But not totally plastic, still feel like real thing).
Body : 8/10 (Just like young gal. damn sexy)
Catbath : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking
AR : 7/10 (My 1st trial in AJ, but feeling not so tight)
FJ : (Never Try)
Massage : 6/10
Damage: $60/1/1
RTF : CONFIRM

AH FENG (1st timer)
Looks : 6/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 7/10 (size C+).
Body : 7/10 (abit on the plumb side but since ting ting is so slim, so just nice)
Catbath : 10/10
BJ : 10/10 (especially when she's slurping my balls)
AR : (not allow)
FJ : 8/10 (maybe 1st timer)
Massage : 9.5/10

TOTAL FOR TARMA=120/2/2
Old 01-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben xing View Post
Feeling rather horny this afternoon, so decided to try calling ting ting as Brother cooler kept recomending her. Ok. around 1.45pm I called ting ting and make an arrangement with her 80/2/2. However, she says wanna recommend a 1st timer to do tarma with her. I am not sure whether the 1st timer is good so i rejected.

Book a room for 2hr short time and waiting for ting ting to come. During the waiting, I am so excited and keep looking at the peep-hole to see how she looks. Ding Dong, She is here so I welcome her in. We TCSS for awhile on how ang pai is she in this forum and she wants to prove all the previous FR on her service is true, and she promise will give me a good shot.

Bathed with her and its quite SOP, then she suddenly ask me to try tarma with the above mentioned 1st timer. Maybe that time I am not carried away in touching her body and I agreed to her request. She quickly called and arranged. After the phone call, she explained again her special service: AJ, CIM and AR. I mentioned to try all and she arrange for me all.

Step 1: Cat bath and AJ to arouse me
Step 2: BBBJ to make me solid hard
Step 3: AJ to make me half cum
Step 4: CIM and finished her job as another gal will take over her.

During Step 2, the 1st timer came. Ting ting (TT)instructed her to bathe 1st and she continue her BBBJ. Later, the Bathed new lady Ah Feng (AF) started to kiss me and lick my whole upper body while TT performed step 3 on me. After 10 mins, TT get down on me to BBBJ me scare that I never got the chance to try CIM. Then I praise her good attitude. After 15 mins of BBBJ, I signal to TT that I am cumming so she need to fasten her pace. True enough, she up the gear and on the other hand, AF suit my instruction and fasten her pace of kissing my ear. BOOM. I came. Wash up with TT and I lie on the bed half dead.

Both of them start to massage me all the way, I can say their combi is wonderful both in sex and massage. MUST TRY BOY.

Then, TT says she go another appointment so I released her. Then AF started to catbath me. Her cathbath really superb and make me high high high. Then there are many tactic she use on me which I dun noe how to explain in english. HEHEHE. My advise is to try it out yourself. She capped me and she rock on me then I uploaded in missionary pose.

Bath. TCSS and she wana to give me another shot since I am her !ST BLOOD in spore. HEHEHE. A gal with FEELING. However, we did try but I am too tired after all the above actions..

BRos who is please with my FR pls up my REP points. COOOLER BRO, PLS HELP>

HERES MY STATS ON THEM
TING TING
Looks : 7.5/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 6.5/10 (size B+. She quite frank when I ask it is silicon, she's admit. But not totally plastic, still feel like real thing).
Body : 8/10 (Just like young gal. damn sexy)
Catbath : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking
AR : 7/10 (My 1st trial in AJ, but feeling not so tight)
FJ : (Never Try)
Massage : 6/10

AH FENG (1st timer)
Looks : 6/10 (looks pleasant to me)
Boobs : 7/10 (size C+).
Body : 7/10 (abit on the plumb side but since ting ting is so slim, so just nice)
Catbath : 10/10
BJ : 10/10 (especially when she's slurping my balls)

AR : (not allow)
FJ : 8/10 (maybe 1st timer)
Massage : 9.5/10

TOTAL FOR TARMA=120/2/2
What a wonderful FR Bro thanks for ur FR.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Faster pm me for Ting Ting to try ur 1st AJ in ur life for just $80/2/2 Or $60/1/1.

Ting Ting Tarma with Xiao Ping for just $120/2/2
Old 01-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Pm clear.Faster made ur appointment with them.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

Faster pm me for Ting Ting to try ur 1st AJ in ur life for just $80/2/2 Or $60/1/1.

Ting Ting Tarma with Xiao Ping for just $120/2/2
Old 02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
airwick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TIng Ting

Running a little late as not familiar with the roads. Ting ting just waited for me without any complains.

When reach room, called her to come up. Undress together and showered together.

Proceeded to bed. Started off with the massage first. I tink her massage is alittle overrated. Pressure point are there but lack of sum strength. Overall still worth.

Massage done, she began her AR assignment. Ultimate feeling! on all fours at first, but i requested to flip over so that i cud see her face. Gd! Suck on my balls with just right amount of suction. After which proceed to my brother. A bit lacking of twisting tongue which i like. gd suction still. after that proceeded to do the deed. Tried AJ with her. DAmn tight lik virgin. must try. bang her for good 6 mins. slowed down, gave her nips a nice suck. nice breasts, firm and the nips (yummy). her moans were abit fake but still good. turn me on again, continue AJ until i came. Overall fairly happy.

States as below :
NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 7/10 (Not ugly la)
Body: 7/10 (No extra FATS)
Boobs: B at least
BBBJ : Yes 6.5/10
Massage: 6.5/10 (Shiok)
AR: 9/10 (Shiok Nice Surround Sound )
AJ: 11/10 (OH YES TIGHT TIGHT)
FJ: Never try
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly)
Old 02-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
airwick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TIng Ting

Running a little late as not familiar with the roads. Ting ting just waited for me without any complains.

When reach room, called her to come up. Undress together and showered together.

Proceeded to bed. Started off with the massage first. I tink her massage is alittle overrated. Pressure point are there but lack of sum strength. Overall still worth.

Massage done, she began her AR assignment. Ultimate feeling! on all fours at first, but i requested to flip over so that i cud see her face. Gd! Suck on my balls with just right amount of suction. After which proceed to my brother. A bit lacking of twisting tongue which i like. gd suction still. after that proceeded to do the deed. Tried AJ with her. DAmn tight lik virgin. must try. bang her for good 6 mins. slowed down, gave her nips a nice suck. nice breasts, firm and the nips (yummy). her moans were abit fake but still good. turn me on again, continue AJ until i came. Overall fairly happy.

States as below :
NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (No extra FATS)
Boobs: B at least
BBBJ : Yes 6.5/10 (coz of no twist tongue)
Massage: 7/10
AR: 9/10 (Damn fine)
AJ: 11/10 ( TIGHT TIGHT)
FJ: Never try
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1