The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Creampie from a female perspective?

For guys it's a satisfying feeling to unload sperm in a pussy. To me it's the best place to cum. In fact I'll give anything to cum in my ex again without cd. I'll take her pussy to dump my load over her mouth or boobs.

But, from a female perspective, what's the feeling of creampie like? Satisfying or yucky and sticky? What would make you allow a guy to cum inside you raw?

Share some tips on what conditions to meet to let a guy cum inside you RAW.
Old 12-07-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Creampie from a female perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
For guys it's a satisfying feeling to unload sperm in a pussy. To me it's the best place to cum. In fact I'll give anything to cum in my ex again without cd. I'll take her pussy to dump my load over her mouth or boobs.

But, from a female perspective, what's the feeling of creampie like? Satisfying or yucky and sticky? What would make you allow a guy to cum inside you raw?

Share some tips on what conditions to meet to let a guy cum inside you RAW.
Cumming inside is a lot different and it feels different. I can’t really describe the feeling because it is so complicated. I would say it feels like “no barrier” during sex and when released, you feel a powerful eruption followed by warmth and love.

The feeling will be good if there is passionate love making. For my case, I won’t allow partners do it without protection hence there is no chance for them to release inside me. I would say most men would release inside if you don’t use protection. Don’t rely on their promising to withdraw during sex. Wont happen. Haha!

My gf encourages me to do it with married men for 3 reasons:
(1) no commitment - ie. they won’t stick to her like single men
(2) more romantic than singles
(3) perceived safer (less sex partners)
Old 12-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Guess it really depends on the trust and chemistry between both parties.

At least between me and my previous partners, I won't cum inside there simply for moral reasonings, e.g. the pain of going through abortion and not able to be emotionally there for them.

Scenarios which we would both agree for me to cum inside is during safe period, but yea, still has a % of risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Cumming inside is a lot different and it feels different. I can’t really describe the feeling because it is so complicated. I would say it feels like “no barrier” during sex and when released, you feel a powerful eruption followed by warmth and love.

The feeling will be good if there is passionate love making. For my case, I won’t allow partners do it without protection hence there is no chance for them to release inside me. I would say most men would release inside if you don’t use protection. Don’t rely on their promising to withdraw during sex. Wont happen. Haha!

Old 12-07-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

The feeling of the warm 'cream' squirting all the way up the tummy is an amazing feeling! However, very few swim up to the uterus, most just flow out.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
The feeling of the warm 'cream' squirting all the way up the tummy is an amazing feeling! However, very few swim up to the uterus, most just flow out.
On this topic, how do you ladies keep it inside with as little flowing out as possible? Does kegal exercises help keep the cum in?
Old 12-07-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
i am curious sis, how can you feel your man ejaculation inside you?
my wife till today wouldn't know i had cum inside her unless
i tell her. " you cum inside? " i get this all the time from my wife,
who is the a mother of 2 .
Old 12-07-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekachin View Post
On this topic, how do you ladies keep it inside with as little flowing out as possible? Does kegal exercises help keep the cum in?
Never done kegel in my life so i really wouldnt know but i guess the position you finish it might play a part.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
It is possible if the lady is very moist. That makes it very slippery thus not feeling the ejaculation.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12393 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now I know why my married men friends have so many girlfriends.

I better think seriously about getting married
Old 12-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

You like to let married men creampie you??
Old 12-07-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
My ex also can't tell. Don't know why.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

I had the 'fortune' to cum raw in 3 ex-es of mine.

First ex was before I go army, told her I want to lose my virginity and literally had to beg her to fuck with me (i was a noob back then). We end up did raw and cum inside her. She was very pissed when I cum inside her. Few months into my NS, she broke up with me and find another guy.

Second ex was a "zeh zeh" i met on dating app during my 2nd half of NS near ORD period. Met up with her a couple of times, go steady, then plan short holiday to bintan and took her first time (according to her) there. She was 22 and I was 19 but it seem like I more experienced. After shooting my cum in her, the subsequent weeks she was super possessive. Like everyday ask me where I am (even when I incamp). And want to meet me badly for sex / cuddling. Not long after, we broke up because she want to proceed further and I feel too fast for me.

Third ex was during my uni years with another uni mate of mine. We did it in hostel, in hotels, in overseas trips and almost every sex is raw + cum inside. Strangely, she never get pregnant and she wasn't on any medication. Come to think of it, sex with her was the best.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so did you take your gf advise??
Old 12-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
I had the 'fortune' to cum raw in 3 ex-es of mine.

First ex was before I go army, told her I want to lose my virginity and literally had to beg her to fuck with me (i was a noob back then). We end up did raw and cum inside her. She was very pissed when I cum inside her. Few months into my NS, she broke up with me and find another guy.

Second ex was a "zeh zeh" i met on dating app during my 2nd half of NS near ORD period. Met up with her a couple of times, go steady, then plan short holiday to bintan and took her first time (according to her) there. She was 22 and I was 19 but it seem like I more experienced. After shooting my cum in her, the subsequent weeks she was super possessive. Like everyday ask me where I am (even when I incamp). And want to meet me badly for sex / cuddling. Not long after, we broke up because she want to proceed further and I feel too fast for me.

Third ex was during my uni years with another uni mate of mine. We did it in hostel, in hotels, in overseas trips and almost every sex is raw + cum inside. Strangely, she never get pregnant and she wasn't on any medication. Come to think of it, sex with her was the best.
some girl just not easy to get pregnant even though they have regular menses
one of my ex also like that. i cum in her in all kind of position and never get pregnant but the other ex i cum one time and got pregnant.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

one of my exes got addicted to CIP after about 4 months into our 4 years relationship. we started with condoms then with rhythm method for the first few months then she had a self scare when she missed her period for a week after she took me raw (but i shoot on her instead). she thought she got pregnant from my precum as i produce a lot of precum.

but when she had her period i think a switch flipped inside her head and decided to go raw all the way and go totally rhythm method. she would take CIP during her period and all the way to about a week before her usual period window when i will either use condom or pullout.

she told me she likes it when i cum inside her. she says she feels full and slippery inside. and sometimes when i cum in her, she feels warm inside. she also knows how to make herself cum when we are fucking, sometimes she will go for 2 orgasms before letting me cum. my record for CIP a day to her was 5 times. I was totally empty on #5 .

i am sure her future boyfriend(s) or husband would have a hard time satisfying her. i totally spoiled her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1