The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Which shop on level 2? In front of escalator or behind the manicure shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongBaBao1111 View Post
Went parklane earlier on today for dinner decided to roam around there to check out what’s fun , walked pass L1 saw a lady rejecting an Indian. Went to L2 and spot a shop with a lady sitting at the entrance ,asked if wanted a massage. She is milf but damn she is hot so decided to try it out. Went in straight stripped and proceeded with massage for 15mins and GQ came.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: definitely a C
Massage: 7/10(not piano type)
BJ: 6/10( got effort and willing to change position)
FJ: 8/10( took the BJ option but was offered FJ why not)
RTM: maybe?
Old 02-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6127 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
What’s the damage?

Quote:
Went parklane earlier on today for dinner decided to roam around there to check out what’s fun , walked pass L1 saw a lady rejecting an Indian. Went to L2 and spot a shop with a lady sitting at the entrance ,asked if wanted a massage. She is milf but damn she is hot so decided to try it out. Went in straight stripped and proceeded with massage for 15mins and GQ came.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: definitely a C
Massage: 7/10(not piano type)
BJ: 6/10( got effort and willing to change position)
FJ: 8/10( took the BJ option but was offered FJ why not)
RTM: maybe?
Old 02-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
What’s the damage?
Total Damage 2 blue 1 red
Old 02-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Total Damage 2 blue 1 red
Is her name Jojo?
Old 02-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
At lvl 5 is it the ex lin and michelle shop? The one that will suddenly open when you walk nearby?
Nope..her door was open already. if you walk from escalator and go to the alleyway shaped liked a U..she'll be there. She is on your right. Shop door is open. Abit bah bah. I tried her and it was the worst. She is Bobo standard. She deserves to kenna gangbang by banglas with STD.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Nope..her door was open already. if you walk from escalator and go to the alleyway shaped liked a U..she'll be there. She is on your right. Shop door is open. Abit bah bah. I tried her and it was the worst. She is Bobo standard. She deserves to kenna gangbang by banglas with STD.
I see. I saw 1 long hair one in michelle ex shop. Dk if anyone tried before.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheJohnDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Viet Lady, Selina, on level 4.

Anyone knows her usual rates? Just went there recently and she suggested me to quote her a price instead of her giving me her usual rates so just wanted to check if I gave too much or too little. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

Viet lady, Selina, shop located directly outside the lift.

Anyone knows her usual rates and is it common if she asks you how much you want to pay her instead?
Old 03-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Viet lady, Selina, shop located directly outside the lift on level 4.

Anyone knows her usual rates and what's your experience like?
Old 04-11-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contacts for XQ? Thanks
Old 05-11-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Settled on one at L5 and fuck, i should not have. Waste of 3 blues. Cannot lick pussy, cannot suck her tits..total turn off. She couldn't even make me cum even with a handjob that felt that she was going to rip it off with the amount of movement she had. I know next time, no L4 and L5 for me. XQ shop was closed but lights were on.
XQ shop closed but lights on,
Maybe she waiting for her next booking.

Happen to me before.
I reach at our agreed timing,
Her shop closed but lights on.
Texted her and she ask me go in.
She free inside,
Waiting for me to come.
Old 08-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it's around Bobo's standard, then it's quite bad. No wonder you are so pissed.

I had few disappointing experiences when trying out the new faces, after that I stopped exploring. Now mainly going back to my tried and tested regulars, can enjoy and have a good bonk.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
If it's around Bobo's standard, then it's quite bad. No wonder you are so pissed.

I had few disappointing experiences when trying out the new faces, after that I stopped exploring. Now mainly going back to my tried and tested regulars, can enjoy and have a good bonk.
She was below Bobo standard. With Bobo you can suck her tits but for this one she doesn't allow anything. She is that bad. I advise bothers to stay far far away from her.

I probably will try either L3, corner shop near the Scuba shop..there's always 2 of them or maybe L1 near the eating place. L4 and L5 is totally off my list. Even Covid don't want them.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is ex orchard tower Lisa / Coco currently at parklane, heard she is but never seen her once
Old 09-11-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

level 3 corner shop (last shop directly behind XQ) at the U shape corridor, not toilet
, dont try
waste money waste time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread