The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
So for regulars still hj only? Anybody gotton blows? And whats pog by the way... sorry, noob here.
We don't discuss off-menu stuff here.. Don't be another joker can lol..

U want more action just head over to GL or book a FL.. Simple as that..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldschoolman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ahh ok.. cool man.. my bad.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post
3 lovely ladies to share... none are new
didn't quite find what I was looking for (for reference, I am looking for the likes of Aimee, Zoya, Arissa)

but they could be suitable for other bros

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/sugar-massage/
Hygiene: Excellent
Looks: 7 - 7.5 /10
Massage: Brief and forgettable
Sensual: Best of the 3 being reviewed today. YMMV but it was very good for me and I'll leave it as that
Others: Very desirable physique, slim with long legs
RTM: Maybe

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Location: Fair, parking will be a challenge during some hours
Hygiene: Fair, but mainly due to circumstances
Looks: 7.5 - 8 /10
Massage: brief and forgettable
Sensual: Vanilla offering
Others: Quite a pretty lass although others have pointed out not for boob lovers.
RTM: No

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Hygiene: Good
Looks: 6.5 - 7 /10 some blemishes but otherwise WYSIWYG
Massage: Passable but that's about it
Sensual: Boob lovers ALERT. You will get a good time
Others: Seen some negative FRs previously and also early in her stint but I would say she delivers sincere service. Nothing to fault really
RTM: Maybe

and my search continues.... if anyone has recommendations, would be appreciated
No luck with sugar n xuan, but ok got lucky with shuang. Disappointing boobs but very nice gfe. I only take her head massage and get her to HJ all the way 🤣.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AN171314 View Post
Good Attitude and good advice and GOOD PANTS ON throughout

so many bros are willing to part with their hard earned $$$ to listen to them…. We cannot keep complaining POG, limited roaming, this cannot that cannot… really 😭😭😭

无话可说
I feel you... Just carry on n search for another better one. Cheers
Old 28-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
No luck with sugar n xuan, but ok got lucky with shuang. Disappointing boobs but very nice gfe. I only take her head massage and get her to HJ all the way 🤣.
Got lucky as in managed to book her? Then got ask her to write a good review for you?

Zara
Old 28-06-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Hongkie or Ah Tiong look for WL with good service. We Sg guys look for WL with good attitude who can give good advice.
It’s no wonder we sg guys are rank number 1 easy Roberts by atb. Btw, can share share the $120 advice then I no need waste $120?

Thank god GL is finally slowly opening up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
LOL..

Once the ATB can come in, I wonder how these "give good advice" MLs can still use this gimmick to sustain their biz..

Hopefully the market will correct itself soon and these vanillas at most can charge $80-$90 lol.. Can eventually see more FN and BBBJ/CIM service also..

And dome 1 will can see the days of 140/90/2 being back..
ROFL 🤣

When I saw those "good advice" words, I also literally face palm.

I mean I can almost understand having the deteriorated collection of low quality girls - due to recent circumstances. But to see how low the quality of desire and satisfaction has become in sg men is just .... face palm again

Of course, I too had great convos with my MLs, and oftentimes they have dished out good POVs. However, it has NEVER been the highlight of the session. The highlight is still, and always will be, how she engulfed my big hard cock in her warm moist mouth and bobbed till I flood it with my hot jizz. Or how she slowly jerked my vein popping oiled up dick between her young breasts with one finger jammed up me arse till I cream hot wads of sticky spunk on her fresh pink nipples. And when that becomes a priority, I dare say, many of the girls, yes even the popular SN MLs, will see some need to try to fulfill my desires as best they can.

Anyway, hopefully the market corrects itself and more better quality girls, both in looks and sensual service, come in.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Got lucky as in managed to book her? Then got ask her to write a good review for you?
I never request. But nvm at least no need to spend more $... Quite happy with shuang. Or go wellness for a good rub.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good morning Kopio bro

It’s been a long time never see you share rotation list

Is there any ml you recommend?

Thank you in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
ROFL 🤣

I mean I can almost understand having the deteriorated collection of low quality girls - due to recent circumstances. But to see how low the quality of desire and satisfaction has become in sg men is just .... face palm again

Of course, I too had great convos with my MLs, and oftentimes they have dished out good POVs. However, it has NEVER been the highlight of the session. The highlight is still, and always will be, how she engulfed my big hard cock in her warm moist mouth and bobbed till I flood it with my hot jizz. Or how she slowly jerked my vein popping oiled up dick between her young breasts with one finger jammed up me arse till I cream hot wads of sticky spunk on her fresh pink nipples. And when that becomes a priority, I dare say, many of the girls, yes even the popular SN MLs, will see some need to try to fulfill my desires as best they can.

Anyway, hopefully the market corrects itself and more better quality girls, both in looks and sensual service, come in.

Last edited by naughtyboy9527; 28-06-2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ROFL 🤣

Indeed you have confirmed what is most important!
Hope the market correct comes around sooner rather than later
Old 28-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This has become a vanilla ML thread, just look at the recent posts. For every Kopiosteve there are 3 who are content with limited service or kidney care at the spas. It's become a 'SYT' market.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
The only "advice" I'll truly be appreciative from a ML is when she advises me on how much do I need to top up so that I can insert my hot steaming cock into her dripping hot love hole.

Quote:
ROFL 🤣

Old 28-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So for regulars still hj only? Anybody gotton blows? And whats pog by the way... sorry, noob here.
Pog means "pants on girl".
Old 28-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This has become a vanilla ML thread, just look at the recent posts. For every Kopiosteve there are 3 who are content with limited service or kidney care at the spas. It's become a 'SYT' market.
i thought has always been? any mention of fj usually means will kena zap.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Pog means "pants on girl"
Old 28-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Good morning Kopieo bro

It’s been a long time never see you share rotation list

Is there any ml you recommend?

Thank you in advance
Lol... almost all kenna rotated out of my regular list liow. Because most on SLG are, quite frankly, not worth the money at all! And I say this with honest disappointment. Not trying to deliberately bash.

Only Angel and Bi Er I still visit. Thankfully MM, my bbbj princesses still around. And really that's all the MLs in my regular rotation. ALL others not worth a second visit.

I now visit FLs in Dome 1, and have a couple of fj regulars in private shops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1